Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lawrence_0485 - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Lawrence_0485
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 20, 2023
stoneloco808
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:05 am    Post subject: Lawrence_0485 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a couple sets of dual port end castings at a great price. Excellent transaction. Look forward to more transactions like this in the future.
cal25
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received a boxing kit for my IRS trailing arms. Good price, excelent communications, pieces look good. Would not hesitate to do buisness with him again. Thank You.
dhurley77
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Excellent Product and Exceptional Service Reply with quote

LAWERENCE MADE ME A FRONT SPLITTY EMBLEM THAT WAS UNBEILEVEABLE. IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A VINTAGE VW FRONT EMBLEM THIS IS YOUR MAN. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH REFERANCE.. HONESTLY YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dawerks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to agree! AWESOME work on the nose emblem, it is without a doubt one of the best things I have EVER bought for the money. Really, no hyperbole. For $35 I got something made that was just in my mind and he turned it into a reality.

Well worth the money, and thank you again sir!!

Will order more! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
calibob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: lawerence Reply with quote

Lawerence craftmanship is the best ordered 10inch beam extension for balljoint to balljoint . just the right price will do more buisness in future.
thanx Cool
Dougsbuggs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..bought a 10" extended..good workmanship...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
the bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a ten inch link pin to link pin from Lawerence also. Great workmanship. He takes pride in his work and it shows. As it also does in his customer service. Very friendly/helpful guy. I give him two aircoolers.org thumbs up. I would reccomend Lawerence to any aircoolers.org person. Looking forward to future purchases with him. THANK YOU LAWERENCE FOR A REALLY GREAT PRODUCT!!!
william 67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just got the Beam extender 8'' very nice work you saved me a lot of work
excellent communications
Excellent transaction will do more business in future
travisvwvr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a ball joint to link pin extender, good price and communication, satisfied
pilzberi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Lawrence_0485 Reply with quote

The beam ext. I bought is GREAT...what else can I say... Very Happy
a-train
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some wheel stands and WOW. Excellent craftsmanship, I am very impressed. Fast shipping, good communication, quality product. Feel free to contact me for a reference. 2 Thumbs up. Very Happy
kdz76
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After quite a few emails back and forth I bought a 10 inch beam extender from Lawrence. It got to me quick and is built really well. When we put it on the car and everything matched up perfectly on the Ball joint to Ball Joint configuration. I have and will recommend this product to anyone looking to do a beam extension on their type 1
ElmGreen70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an 8 inch bal joint o ball joint beam extender from Lawrence. Great comunication, and extreamly helpful. Craftmanship is great, and I know I will feel safe with this extender on my ’71 Volksrod. I feel confident recomending his products, and I will definently do business with Lawrence again.
JSM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a 10 inch extender from lawrence great quality fit perfect if you need one he is great to deal with you cant beat the deal on it
cootercars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 am    Post subject: 12 inch extender Reply with quote

I gotta say probably the best seller ive ever delt with super fast reply and is making a custom 12 inch extender. saw pics when done and loved the work as a fabricator myself the welds looked TOP NOTCH cant wait to post pictures once it gets here!!!!!!
Motionart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Beam Extender Reply with quote

Thanks, Lawrence, I received the beam extender within 3 days and had it on in 20 minutes with the beam and it fit great. Fabrication is awesome and the welds were great. Made a radical change in the looks of my bug. I am very happy with my purchase and am telling everyone who to buy their extenders from. Thanks Tom.
vw6740ford
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Beam Extender Reply with quote

:D I received the extender on time as Bubba said and it looks great. I haven't installed it yet, but it looks really great. I am very happy with what I purchased. It was a great price also. Thanks Terry G.
misteviouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: beam extender Reply with quote

i haven't ordered my extender yet, but i just got off thte phone with lawrence after talking to him for about an hour, and he is a hell of a guy... looking forward to ordering from him!!!
misteviouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: AWESOME! Reply with quote

i bought the 8 inch beam extender from lawrence... the man is a wonderful person! very honest and very trustworthy!!!!

i talked to him around christmas and new years, and he told me he was on vacation until tuesday and that he would build my beam on tuesday and have it shipped on friday!

it was definately shipped friday. i live on the west coast, it took a week to get here... it came and was perfect! professional quality at that!!! the welds were awesome and just a fine piece of craftmanship!

i would definately buy from lawrence again!

he doesnt just make your part and send it out and be done with it.. it also has answered any questions i have with honesty!

sellers/merchants like him are hard to find!
Bugcrazy1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received my 8inch extender and IM more happy with the work and quality! I can't wait to take it on the road!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: