Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
missmybus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

This guy is the real deal!! I have a 64 deluxe with ice pick handles. My bus came with all handles and locks in a box, what a mess! Last week I drove out to Gabe's shop and he had me out the door in one hour with new locks and keys. I ended up leaving him my drivers door handle for him to adjust. He mailed it back to me and I had it two days later. Not only is he a VW lock and key expert, he's a real cool guy Cool Thanks Gabe, I will be back!!
Brian
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel bought some bus parts from me and communicated clearly and quickly. Payment was quick, and I even received a confirmation from him after receiving the items. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
pooksdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed my door handle keyed, with different keys.
Took it to gabe, he fit me in his busy schedule. And
Did an awsome job! At a fair price. What more can
you ask for?
Thanks gabe!
Jeff
matthew henricks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Gabriel for sending out the key quick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jakauffman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

awesome as always! A tire store employee broke my key while on vacation and Gabriel was able to get The code just from a picture of the key! I had the key waiting at home. Top notch and the best VW key guy in he States!
INRUSTITRUST
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of snowflake taillamps. They were shipped and wrapped very well. I will get keys done next when i get closer to finishing my 61 hardtop. Im satisfied with the purchase!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Baylien
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some NOS screws from Gabriel for the cab mirror in my 60 single cab and promptly the screws were shipped to me in the UK. Excellent service and communication. Thanks for all your help and I would recommend Gabriel without any hesitation. Cheers dude Saul.
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel check out my euro steering lock, keyed my door handle and ignition key together and re-keyed my new WW "T" handle to match door and ignition. He completed the work quickly at a reasonable cost.
Highly recommend Gabriel for any lock and key needs!
Bruce Ebling
squarebirch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got 2 keys and a lock for my split crewcab! awesome and really quick too. thx gabriel!
My 1967 Crew Cab Restoration "Kolumbus":
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=646542
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic seller,highly recommended
Shipped my parts to Australia and was extremely helpful

Cheers,

Pete
1124michael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great Service from Gabriel !!!
i sent my son's '57 Beetle ignition switch to him and voila!
totally rebuilt and working perfectly.
thanks for all of your help Gabriel !!!
Zambia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is really easy to deal with! No issues.
Devodale
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

What a fantastic service Gabriel provides! With just a key code, he had me up and running g in no time. Thank you Gab. Flawless performance from the key.
Sunroofgod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe made my key by key code, shipped it out the same day, and it works perfect. Thanks again!!!
dirtslinger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had two keys made by Gabe. They showed up in about 1 day and worked perfectly.

Thanks Gabe.
1956 Baja
1960 Sand Rover buggy
1965 Street bug
1967 Squareback
JimHu
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a key to be cut (by code) for my '66 bug, being for the ignition and both door locks; Gabe had the new key to me in just a couple days, and it worked absolutely perfect!!!
Did not even have the usual roughness to it that normally goes with fresh cut keys.
I would not hesitate to use Gabe for key service again, and in fact have already passed his info on to 2 friends for future use.
Thank you so very much Gabe, for the fast and great service!
Jim
Vaughan James
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is the Man. I ordered an NOS ignition switch from him and he was timely and professional from start to finish. He even cut me an additional key free of charge. I highly recommend him for any lock and key services you may need for your VW. Great guy!

James (Florence, KY)
skatevw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hey all, Gabriel makes the best keys out there, quick too!!
I just listed a very cool Vintage cooler, and he was right on it, Paid quick too!!
Trust him and lovly wife, cheers
Barry's Boneyard
714-848-3700
Huntington beach
BostonVWFanatic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks, Gabriel for all your VW key help!!! Finally found someone who loves car keys as much as I do! Gabriel rekeyed my doors, ignition, hood pull, and glove box for my '65 Ghia convertible so I could use some really rare OEM keys that I found. When I bought the car, I had 4 different keys, one for each lock!
Michael Rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel bought some NOS keys off of me and paid quickly, I hope he sets up a booth at the Nor Cal Vintage VW & Porsche Treffen next year.

www.norcalvintagevwandporschetreffen.com
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 49 of 55

Jump to: