Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
eeclark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Repeat customer. Great keys. Real deal. Easy. Get your code from the door handle. Send him the code. He sends you the key.

If all your locks match, then he can make you the key to open them all. If your key codes don't match, figure out which one you want made or have him make keys for all the codes.

You get what you pay for. If you are looking for cheap, go someplace else. His stuff is top notch and well worth the money.
1969 VW Type 3 Fastback from California
shawnrogan65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Throwing another very positive review in for Gabriel! I was so excited to learn that Gabriel offered a VW emblem key blank for the after-market ignition switch. I wanted to surprise my son with a "real" key to go with his prized possession 1965 VW Beetle. Gabriel had the blanks, shipped them fast. I took them to the local hardware store and they cut them from the original after-market key and it works perfectly.

Gabriel was great to work with. Quick to respond and a good price.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel responded to my ad for a bus cargo door handle core and paid quickly. Knows what he wants, wastes no time. Thanks again.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

i`ve had keys made by gab a few years back , they worked perfectly , fair price and fast . i met him in person last fall while i was dropping parts of at his shop for a friend of his . great guy to chat with . just had him make another key for me , got it back fast again . I will always use Gab for my keys , and you should too .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dave T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had a great transaction with Gabriel. AAAA++++ buyer will do business with again. Thanks Dave T
kawaii055
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Emailed him twice and no response. Anyone have any info on this? On vacation maybe? thanks.
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe inquired about some sheet metal I had for sale.
He knew what he was looking for.... and he took a few core bus door handles off my hands (at normal core prices).
Very fair deal... easy peasy... Thanks Gabe!
-Evan
hrbugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a Cargo door handle for my 67 bus from Gabriel. Not only was exactly what I wanted and hoped it would be, I received it right away.
motolifer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Phone goes to voicemail and emails go unreplied too.

Anyone know how to get ahold of Gabriel?
Guuggysdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered four keys from Gabriel for my '66 Bug cab, paid through PayPal, and had them a few days later. All I gave him were the codes on the keys and all four worked like a charm! Very Happy
bill the bug man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just got Gabriel to re chrome and assemble door handles for my 58 vw bug they were amazing............ also I got a ignition switch which he got in Germany.. what a great guy to work with.....[/b]
Rob E UK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

absolutely fantastic work!

i had a non original bent key for my kombi, and Gabriel managed to cut me an NOS key from code! after two other companies failed.

fast turnaround!

will def be using him again- thanks again Gabriel!
Ghia4Chica
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is awesome! I sent him my ignition, he fixed it and sent me the correct key! He was fast too. I was surprised at how quick he turned it around. His customer service is top notch. He answered every every e-mail, phone call and text. Thank you Gabriel! Look forward to working with you again this winter.
Sandi Very Happy
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a couple items from Gabriel, packed well and shipped fast. Items as described, no drama, thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bill todd1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a smooth transaction with Gabriel. No problems, good deal.
Second Air Force
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel cut a key for our "new" oval project. It arrived quickly and works perfectly. I think this is the first time the lock and ignition have been turned in decades!

Scott
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer - immediate payment and very friendly contact

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Sirius_Doctor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just today Gabriel took care of my ignition switch from my '57 Beetle and some handles on my '63 bus. This is not the first time I've done business with Gabriel but I have never commented. Excellent work...good guy. I keep coming back.
Mid West Dubber
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very impressed with the professional sale from Gabriel. The ignition I purchased from him was as described and I am very happy with it. Highly recommend this seller
Sparky-UK
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent service from Gabriel, I needed a blank key in a hurry for my Type 3 ignition so I could have a spare cut give to the shipping company.

The local locksmiths could not help but Gaberiel came through with flying colours, dispatched it the next day and it arrived in the uk about a week later.

Better still it was an original blank which none of my local locksmiths would have been able to supply.

Many Thanks Gabe, for an excellent transaction.

I can heartily recommend. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 51 of 55

Jump to: