Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Matt Howard
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great guy and easy to work with. Sent money quickly when purchasing part.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bargabusj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Found Gabriel on The Samba. Sent him 2 treasure chest locks off my 1960 SC that’s being restored. Wanted them rebuilt and keyed to match the single key I have. His turn around time was less than a week and the locks work perfectly! If anyone has any sort of lock issue, call Gabriel if you want it fixed and fixed right!
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I drove down to his shop bought a rear bumper and drove home. Super easy and very nice guy! Will use him for re-keying my SC when the time comes.
1974 XLH
arqbarba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great persona and buyer, a pleasure to deal with you Gabriel and hope to meet you soon. Thank you
King_vw61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Gabe for the door handles with perfect chrome so the black chrome looks awesome. The T handle and ignition were perfect also.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
JDMbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

when I got my '71 super it came with only 1 key that was worn down. Shopping for VW key blanks online I found Gabriel's website and ordered 2 keys cut to the code on my door handle. When the keys came I tried them in the door handle and in the ignition switch and they worked perfectly. Now when I hear someone in my local VW club needs a key I direct them to www.gabvwkey.com.
daudasdad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I'm glad you guys have had positive experiences with Gabe. I did as well over the years when he made a few locks for my ghias. My recent experience however has not been positive. I sent him a pair of '67 ghia door handles to be re-keyed mid november 2018 but have not heard from him. I have called and sent emails several times but no response. Does anyone know what's going on with him? Please help!
Mongird
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I think that Gabriel is OK. I received an email from him this morning.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great international transaction!! I already bought two keys from Gabriel, this was the third time! Perfect, as always!!! Top seller! Thanks again, Attila from Budapest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
retorio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sent off my seized squareback rear lock that my local lock smith couldn't make heads or tails of, Gabe had it fixed and sent back to me same day! Thanks again!
roscoesvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold him some ice pick door handles.
Paid right away no issues.
Awesome guy to deal with.
Thank you !!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another thumbs up for Gabe!

I ordered a cut by code key for my 66' baja and he got it to me asap. It didn't work so I sent the entire handle to him. It seems that someone re-keyed my door at some point. Again he turned it back around immediately. This dude is flat out fast. Not to mention, my handle suffered from loose push button syndrome. He sent it back with the problem corrected.

Can't say enough good things about the transaction.
Jesky71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel did a great job for me on a key for my 58 bug, all original barn find. All he needs is a key code and he can cut the key. Outstanding work. Thank you Gabriel Laughing
Ofir
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel is a great guy!
We swap rare NOS KOLB ignition switch, i sent to him and he sent to me.
ISRAEL-U.S.A

Transaction is perfect.

Thank you very much!!!
smart_dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had Gabriel make me two duplicate keys for my 1971 Super Beetle. They arrived the next business day and are beautiful and function perfectly. For air-cooled VW locks and keys, Gabriel's the man!
Larry Harmon
rillette
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Real easy transaction, paid quickly and a pleasure do deal with. Thanks Gabriel!
Rudi S
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

very smooth transaction
rudi
fuscavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have done several deals with Gabriel over the years and just did another one. Class act all around. Thanks again!
smart_dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel's the man for VW locks and keys! I sent him my original key via priority mail and 48 hours later I had my original key back along with a copy cut into a NOS VW steel key blank.
Larry Harmon
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

GABRRIEL GARCIA IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED KEEP READING TO SEE WHY...

Gabriel helped me out a few years ago getting my 1969 Karmann Ghia ignition and doors keyed properly. I never went here to post my positive experience and now I would like to share my experiences I have had with him over the years. I have finished that project and have currently started a 1957 Oval. Over the past week Gabriel was once again able to work his magic on sourcing an OG ignition switch with proper key code and keyed it to my key code(SG164). My car had the wrong year switch in it with SC key code and spade terminals, so this was awesome because what he charged me was very fair as compared to buying a ignition lock from another Samba member, shipping it to me, sending it to Gabriel for rekeying and him sending it back!

As an added bonus, Gabriel contacted me that he had a pristine set of OG ice pick door handles and believe it or not, stamped with my SG164 code in the handle and a set of OG keys also stamped with the same key code on them! This was awesome, because even though I had door handles, mine were shot compared to what Gabriel had laying around in his inventory.

All three items came very clean and there was no disappointments when I opened the box. Shipping from California to New Jersey in two days and $8 for shipping.

Communication along the way was stellar and he even provided my with his personal cell phone number, so we were able to text back and fourth to speed up communications.

Gabriel is a top notch person and I highly recommend his knowledge and service for all fellow Vdub owners.

THANK YOU GABRIEL!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Bill Barbato in NJ
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 52 of 55

Jump to: