Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
smart_dog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Met Gabriel in person at the spring picnic in Yorba Linda CA and had him fix the sticking door lock on my 1971 Super Beetle. Gabriel had it fixed in minutes for a very fair price. Gabriel is a very great guy in person, take all you VW lock and key business to Gabriel!
Larry Harmon
1971 Super Beetle
Recently sold my 1968 Bug
Matt_NC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a beautiful set of ‘66 only handles from Gabriel. They are extra sweet because the passenger is non-locking. (Euro standard me thinks)

They have two Huf keys, which Gabriel keyed to an ignition switch for me. This is really the cherry on top for my full resto.

Fast shipping. Great service.

Thank you Gabriel. The VW community is lucky to have you.
Kahuna Cole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed 2 spare keys made for my 74 Mexican Bay Window Bus. I mailed Gabriel my original key, and he cut the spares which worked absolutely perfectly. My original was somewhat worn, but Gabriel did amazing work with a very quick turnaround! Gabriel truly is "The Keymaster." Thanks again! Very Happy
Charlo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed a keyed deck lid lock, one to match my door and ignition key. '69 Bug.
Gabriel had a lock in stock, and it was shipped to me promptly w/extra keys ...
Gabriel was on it! Thank you!
VTghia73
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Not sure what is going on, purchased key via keycode on door handle in January 9, 2020 and the sent key would not function. Called, left message; Emailed gabkey, Emailed via Samba, used contact on website. No response. Trying to contact via PayPal. It's now mid-February - Disappointed.
Chaosfusion
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

This may be my first post. Been lurking on here since 2010. My old project 1970 STD beetle didn't have an ignition cylinder (used to use a screwdriver/hotwire back when I still drive it) and I never had a key but while going through my boxes of parts found the original (the day after ordering a random mexi off eBay) and after checking to insure it matched the door lock codes ordered a key off Gabriel (just realized he was a member the day it came in) and it worked right away on the doors but the ignition cylinder was completely frozen. Took a few hours of soaking and finagling to get the key all the way into the cylinder then a few more to get it turning but everything is smooth as butter now.
Thanks Gab.

P.S. Now that I have a key from you can I order the original style keys without the extra charge?
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

VTghia73 wrote:
Not sure what is going on, purchased key via keycode on door handle in January 9, 2020 and the sent key would not function. Called, left message; Emailed gabkey, Emailed via Samba, used contact on website. No response. Trying to contact via PayPal. It's now mid-February - Disappointed.

Did you ever hear back from Gabe? Looks like he had a stroke a while back. I hope he is doing well.
Old Vegas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Have dealt with Gabriel twice now. Very fast and easy transaction.
1974 XLH
vwpieces
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold Gabriel some Keys and was a pleasure to do business with.
Nick
81 Turbo Diesel Jabbit
kevnmarcie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

After like twenty of what someone once referred to as "sambaflakes" asking for a shipping quote and then ghosting, it was refreshing to have Gabriel make his request and pay promptly! Thanks Gabe, for reminding me that there are still legit Samba folks out there who actually buy and sell parts, rather than just wasting people's time!
Gabriel is legit. Buy and sell with confidence!
seaoter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel made his request and paid promptly!
Gabriel is legit. Sell with confidence
plenkway
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

The key I ordered worked great and was shipped fast. Great communication.
jerseykid1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

My soirée with Gabriel began with the temptation of purchasing original Huff keys for my ‘65 T1 steering column lock and ignition switch.. That led to keys for the driver door lock matching with a same period NOS trunk lock. We live states apart, Gabriel stuck with me in recutting keys until they were just right and repairing and restoring (re-coring) the previously worn and damaged push button mechanism and lock core. Very pleasant demeanor and communicates well, keeping you informed while sharing his knowledge and expertise. I will definitely return to business with Gabriel! He is a wizard for the Volkswagen community!
German metalmania
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe’s payment was fast, smooth transaction, great to deal with! Looking forward to doing business again.
PKIowa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent assistance -- prompt responses to inquiries, even directing me to other sources on those rare occasions when he hasn't had what I need. As I continue to seek parts for my VW project, this is one of the first places I'll check.
djdh68dlux
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought an original 68-70 ignition switch for my 68 bus from Gabe. Quick response time, quick shipping. Pretty seamless transaction all around. I plan to eventually have Gabe service all of my door handles and new keys when I'm ready. His reputation in the VW community is impeccable.

Looking for a VW club in Southern California? Check out Inland Valley Volkswagens: www.ivvw.org
harrymarlin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I don't even know why I'm bothering with feedback - everyone loves, Gabriel, and for a reason - he's great. I bought two keys from him (blanks), and the transaction went smoothly. I look forward to buying from him, again!
ISO Albuquerque "Imported Motors" dealership paraphernalia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
convertparts1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I am trying to reach Gab with no response thru email, his voice mail is full, he has all the locks off my 67 Convertible to rekey , spoke to him by phone once , but now not answering and voice mail full, and no answer to email ..anyone in So Cal that knows him please ask him to contact Chuck at Chucks Convertible Parts 1-866-673-5123 i need my stuff car is almost done...thanks Chuck
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

convertparts1 wrote:
I am trying to reach Gab with no response thru email, his voice mail is full, he has all the locks off my 67 Convertible to rekey , spoke to him by phone once , but now not answering and voice mail full, and no answer to email ..anyone in So Cal that knows him please ask him to contact Chuck at Chucks Convertible Parts 1-866-673-5123 i need my stuff car is almost done...thanks Chuck

Has been taken care of already!

To all of my customers and people that know me, I was always bad with my phone skills, but now, after my stroke (May 2019) I'm even worst, I could text all day, but hardly answer the phone, email also works, I'm working full time again, but I'm a lot slower than before, what took me minutes to do, now is taking me hours or days to do! It is what it is, thank you for your business and patience.

Gabriel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cptn. Calzone
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is a good man everybody just give him some patients I hope you heal up fine brother no matter how long it takes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 53 of 55

Jump to: