Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gabvwkey
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
adamkottke
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

As always... a smooth transaction With Gab! Buy with no issues from Gabriel and sell to him with no issues as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Stovepipe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy Ok, everybody has there "favorite" key guy, but Gabe is the MAN! He's done ALL of my cars ('58, '63, and '59 bus) I haven't had him do my bay window...but its a bay window. Anyway, here's the deal: Not only does he do SPECTACULAR work, he stands by his product, a rare thing these days! When i had an issue with a lockset he did for me, he not only repaired it immediately, he apologized (as if it were his fault!). You need look no further than Gabe for great craftsmanship and excellent work! He was not only my "Key guy" but because of his principles and work, we have become friends too! And THAT is something that is priceless. I know what they say about opinions, but you really can't compare Gabe with the rest. Spectacular guy!
jerry montano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a VW and it came with no keys. I brought a door handle to Gabriel's shop and he cut a key in 10 minutes to match the lock. The good news is that the key ended up working on all the locks! Gabriel was quick, knowledgeable and ended up saving me money and labor!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
8057todd7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fair guy fair prices whether you're buying or selling! I sold him some items he showed up with the cash when he said he would
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabe is great to deal with! Purchase with confidence. Items as described, well packed and fast shipping. Thanks again Gabe!
Old Volks Home
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have been in the VW Parts business for over 38 years and cut keys myself on occasion. When the situation calls for it I contact Gabriel for his help and guidance. He knows his stuff and stands by it everytime. I usually refer people with lock/latch problems to Gabriel on a consistent basis if I can't immediately solve the problem myself.
72 411 Wagon "Pug"
[email protected]
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jim.thompson.127
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
pelonchas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

i just want to say that Gabriel is the best on al your vw keys he hade made several sets for me and alll are just perfect thanks Gabriel for my locking deck lid now I can sheep at night with thinking that some one will still my battery thanks
ma10101962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

late post from two weeks ago just wanted to say thanks to Gabriel for your help on getting my keys for my Convertible and sedan
great job great service good attitude
Thanks for your service to the VW community
Mohawk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you Gab for the hospitality. Hope to see you guys soon again. Is it some more parts you looking for. Don't hasitate to contact me again.

/Jonas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Steve Collins
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Lost my mind and misplaced the keys to my Oval. Gabriel cut new ones from the lock code. They worked great. Good service, good price, good quality.
cdreike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel generously donated rekeying of 5 locks at the last OCTO show in Long Beach, CA in October.

I sent him brand new Wolfburg West door handles and an ignition lock for my 64 Double Door Kamper Kit.

Everything came back promptly and in good working order matching my original bus keys!

THANKS Gabriel!

Chris
TeddyB
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is the man to do business with, I ordered a headlight lense on Saturday and received it on a Monday, now thats service. Glad to know about your key
service I will probably be using it in the future. Thanks Beverly
Aylinnola
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Muy agradecido con Gabriel Garcia por su buen trabajo que hizo por las chapas de todas las puertas para mi kombi 1962 . Desde todo el . mecanismo .cromado . Con llaves nuevas un trabajo exelente y muy limpio es una de las razones que lo siguen muchos nuevos clientes .Por su calidad de trabajo .y el gusto con lo el que o desempeña ayudando a que tu volkswagen cuente con el mecanismo y la llaves adecuadas .te lo agradezco Gabriel por saber ser un buen trabajo y un gran amigo .
Atte Enrique Noyola . Desde mexicali
Joey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got two keys cut by code for my newly acquired '60 bus. They were shipped out the day after I placed the order. They worked perfectly... after I disassembled and cleaned the dirty, cruddy up locks.

Thanks!

‘60 Kombi - '74 Bus - '79 Panel - '65 Beetle
busweat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

great buyer paid right away no hassle he knew what he wanted no games
thanks Laughing
Jim Throckmorton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Gabriel just keyed my door handle for my oval and informed me I had the wrong ignition. Gabriel then offered to trade me out for the correct ignition switch and also key it to match the door lock. He was very quick and answered emails back immediately. His work is flawless and his prices are by far more than fair. I will highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality work with exceptional knowledge all at a great price. The dude is awesome!!!
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect international transaction again! Quick and super service! Thank you!
Rokseth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Super service and beautiful key, would love to deal with Gabriel again Very Happy
AMOMER
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

Acabo de recibir en Bogota Colombia el maravilloso trabajo que realizo Don Gabriel del kit de manijas con una sola llave para un Oval 1954 y además con solo darle la clave de otro cilindro de ignición me elaboro la llave y fue perfecta, aquí en Colombia nadie hace este tipo de trabajo con tanta perfección, quedan mejor que nuevas. Muchas gracias Don Gabriel por su amabilidad
aeromech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Gabriel VW keys & Locks - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've been trying to reach Gabriel for the last week. Anyone know why he won't respond?
Boeing 727,737-200-300-400,757,767
Airbus A319,320,321
DC9/MD80
BAe146
Fokker F28/F100
VW type 1 1962,63,65,69,72
VW Type 2 1971 (3 ea.) 1978, 1969
VW Jetta
VW Passat
Capable of leaping tall buildings in a single bound
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 50 of 55

Jump to: