Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

welshcabrioman - [email protected] - David Anthony
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: welshcabrioman
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 17, 2024
TomJav
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: welshcabrioman - [email protected] - David Anthony Reply with quote

I had positive experience with Anthony. He bought several parts from me and he was very quick in answer and paying. He responded when received the stuff, so I can say He is a 5 star buyer! Thank You!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Manfred58sc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight up buyer, clear communicator, a pleasure to do biz with. Highly recommended.
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just bought a few parts from me and has been great to work with. Fast responses to my emails and quick payment. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thebugsmy59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: welshcabrioman - [email protected] - David Anthony Reply with quote

David bought several Ghia pieces from me from way across yonder. Paid quickly and received the goods also in good shape. Feel free to deal with him with NO problems thebugsmy59
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: The best seller and Car Collector Reply with quote

I had business with more than 40 sellers at the samba, I had very good experiences with most, usually they have good communication are honest, have good products and make fast shipment.
I got from Dave the Inner front clip R side for my bug 1966.
Dave is the best, in addition to the above, he is very supportive with the buyer, and he has the personality of a generous car collector willing always to share the hobby and knowledge with another collector that may never meet. Definitely the best!
Thank you Dave
vwjimbo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: nothing but good things to say!!!!! Reply with quote

NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT DAVID!!!!! super easy to deal with and great comunication back and forth! he sent money from across the pond for some lowlight parts and i got it faster than i thought i would!! super good guy!!!!!
VWlisa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Beetle Hella rear Lights Reply with quote

Hi David.

Many thanks for all your help in making this transaction a very professional and pleasant one. Excellent communication!! Lights are awesome, they will look good on the beetle. Should you need anything from Malta, just drop me a line Smile

Thanks

Liz
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave bought some parts off me. Quick communication and even quicker payment. Thanks again!

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold Dave convt dome light. Good communication, quick payment. Thank you sir.
reeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold David an ashtray for a convertible. He paid quickly and communicated well. Enjoy!
exciter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold David an NOS rear beetle apron, he communicated well and paid quickly, would not hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks
joe

419-236-9781
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: NOS taillight housing Reply with quote

Dave bought a NOS taillight housing from me. He paid prompt and communicate fast. It was an easy transaction. I will never hesitate to make a deal with him again! Thanks: Attila from Budapest
banana split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave bought a large lot of vintage sales brochures from me. He's a good communicator and sent the payment quickly. Great guy to deal with.
Thanks again Dave. Hope you enjoy everything!
- Jason
1964 Chop Top
1962kafer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave bought me some vintage brochures. Everything run great.

Very kind person, nice communication and quickly paid !

Thanks
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: 60s T1 Microbus Feuerwehr lierature Reply with quote

Exactly as advertised, Very fast. Great communicator too. Pleasure to do business with. Will do so again if the opportunity presents.

Keith Banda

'66 VW T1 Panel Firebus/Feuerwehr
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: David Anthony, A Great Customer Reply with quote

David has been a great customer. He has paid promptly and has been a pleasure to deal with. If he say he is interested, he means it. He does not waste your time.
Thanks for all the business,
Al
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made a purchase from the welshcabrioman-My previous experience with Wales was being educated by watching and paying close attention to the good old boys on "Last Of The Summer Wine" Compo and Clegg in particular. Now, after the diligence and attention to detail exhibited by the welshcabrioman via communication, excellent packing of item, and making sure all was well with entire process, I am enlightened ever more. Great job Dave, I appreciate it.
One eyed duck Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a piece of early UK camper literature from Dave - he is great to deal with. Item exactly as described, good communication and immediate shipping.

Couldn't ask for anything else - a highly recommended seller Very Happy

Thanks again Dave.

Cheers,
Steve
411guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: buyer feedback Reply with quote

I bought KG panels from David and every part of the transaction was great,He was great to communicate and the clips were exactly as described,i would definitely deal with him again.
marco815
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a very nice NOS Ghia mud plate from Dave. It was a great deal with very good communication! Thank you!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: