Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

insyncro - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: insyncro
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 27, 2016
Gary
Person of Interest

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: insyncro - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer. Patient and knows what he wants. Prompt payment and always responded to e-mail inquiries.
msewalson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a set of center caps for CLK wheels from insyncro a while back. I had no issues what so ever with the purchase or condition of the items, they were exactly as advertised. Dylan was very professional to work with and I would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Matt
Syncro Jael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when I was upgrading my non-locker Syncro to a triple knob I searched for these hard to find parts. Insyncro had some listed and I purchased them. All the parts came as stated and looked exactly like the photos that were with the listing. I installed all the parts and they have worked flawlessly. Thank you for being a great source for all of these "now rare" and hard to find components! Very Happy

Recently my sons transmission was giving him difficulty as he was returning from Alaska. When he got home we pulled the transmission and sent it to be re-built. He needed his Westy (home on wheels) to get to another job he had lined up. So we were desperate in finding another Syncro transmission in short order. Again we looked on the Samba and saw a listing from Insyncro. I sent and email telling him about our predicament, but it had already been sold. Not long after Dylan emailed and said he had another transmission he could sell. I spoke with him on the phone and wanted to be sure it was in usable condition because needed to install it immediately and it would be on the road. He assured me it would be ok and even opened the case to show me photos of the R&P. We purchased it and installed it in the van. This was 5 months ago and it has performed with no issues at all. Again, thank you Dylan for being such a trusted source for these vans. Not only do you have many of the parts that are now becoming scarce, but you have the knowledge and expertise to help keep our vans on the road.

Dylan is very professional and very accessible to get a hold of for any questions. I just wish he had another shop on the West coast also!

Thanks Insyncro! (Dylan) Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
63kombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: Insynchro - great and helpful member- advice and parts! Reply with quote

Thanks for the terrific help on my injection problem and the great friendly price on the ECU! Insynchro is the man when a Vanagon needs a good friend! Everybody should try to be as responsible and helpful to keeping our vehicles running happily!
1968 Bug (first car- $100 03/04/80- still have it)
1972 Super Beetle
1973 Thing
1976 Type 2 (family heirloom)
1977 Westy
1981 911 SC Targa
1987 Westy
Gone but not forgotten - 63 Bug, 63 356, 64 Bug, 64 Sunroof Bug, 64 Kombi, 65 Bug, 66 Bug (2x), 66 Sunroof Bug, 67 Bug, 67 912 Targa, 69 Bug, 70 Bug, 70 Bus, 71 914, 74 412 Wagon, 74 412 Sedan.
RainierSyncro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed shocks for my van imported from Germany. I wanted something better than KYB and not something over the top like Fox or a Trailmaster set-up. I then started looking for a set of stock Boge. GoWesty just had rears and no fronts. Contacted insyncro about options and he said he had a set of Boge if I wanted them. PayPal'ed the money and the box arrived soon after. No problems on this end. Thanks Dylan
insyncro
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msewalson wrote:
I purchased a set of center caps for CLK wheels from insyncro a while back. I had no issues what so ever with the purchase or condition of the items, they were exactly as advertised. Dylan was very professional to work with and I would not hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Matt

Matt was awesome to work with and luckily I had the caps he was searching for.
Here is how we connected:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=615934&highlight=clk

All invoices for goods come with pictures of the actual items that will be delivered.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Glad to have helped.
The powder coating turned out beautifully.
Enjoy your sweet set of rims.

insyncro
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syncro Jael wrote:
Back when I was upgrading my non-locker Syncro to a triple knob I searched for these hard to find parts. Insyncro had some listed and I purchased them. All the parts came as stated and looked exactly like the photos that were with the listing. I installed all the parts and they have worked flawlessly. Thank you for being a great source for all of these "now rare" and hard to find components! Very Happy

Recently my sons transmission was giving him difficulty as he was returning from Alaska. When he got home we pulled the transmission and sent it to be re-built. He needed his Westy (home on wheels) to get to another job he had lined up. So we were desperate in finding another Syncro transmission in short order. Again we looked on the Samba and saw a listing from Insyncro. I sent and email telling him about our predicament, but it had already been sold. Not long after Dylan emailed and said he had another transmission he could sell. I spoke with him on the phone and wanted to be sure it was in usable condition because needed to install it immediately and it would be on the road. He assured me it would be ok and even opened the case to show me photos of the R&P. We purchased it and installed it in the van. This was 5 months ago and it has performed with no issues at all. Again, thank you Dylan for being such a trusted source for these vans. Not only do you have many of the parts that are now becoming scarce, but you have the knowledge and expertise to help keep our vans on the road.

Dylan is very professional and very accessible to get a hold of for any questions. I just wish he had another shop on the West coast also!

Thanks Insyncro! (Dylan) Wink

Well thank you very much Ron.
Really the pleasure has been all mine, getting to know you, helping guide and supply the building of one of the most known Syncros out and about today.
We discussed what would be in the van's and owner's best interest for longevity and performance before moving on to our exchanges.

Here are pictures of how I verify a "know good" and extremely sought after and very expensive late model Syncro locker transmission:

The most important picture, the ring and pinion with bellhousing removed:

I added a brand new and upgraded locker bushing and shaft as the stock one was a bit corroded...while the bellhousing was removed.

The locker panel package that I sell is one of the most complete and thoroughly labelled kit that you can find.
I use as many stock parts as possible and try to improve upon a few that I feel are a bit lacking for the best vacuum response possible.
Here is what a typical kit looks like when being packaged for shipment:

I also have all of the actuators, brackets and a few other upgrades for the front diff, transmission and decoupler side of this system.

For those who do not know Ron's van, well here it is in all of it glory.
Gorgrous Exclamation

I am looking forward to many more pictures, many more miles and many more stories from the road.
I am so happy that your Son is on his way and the transmission has been working as described.
It was hard to part with my personal spare, but well worth it in the end.
Thank you.

Dylan
insyncro
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainierSyncro wrote:
I needed shocks for my van imported from Germany. I wanted something better than KYB and not something over the top like Fox or a Trailmaster set-up. I then started looking for a set of stock Boge. GoWesty just had rears and no fronts. Contacted insyncro about options and he said he had a set of Boge if I wanted them. PayPal'ed the money and the box arrived soon after. No problems on this end. Thanks Dylan

You are very welcome.
With GoWesty and Van Cafe not in inventory at the time, I felt like I could help with some of the rarer stock parts for this van that I have collected.

Very happy that they are working for you and the I can't wait to see a few pictures of your van once it is running and driving.
insyncro
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Insynchro - great and helpful member- advice and parts! Reply with quote

63kombi wrote:
Thanks for the terrific help on my injection problem and the great friendly price on the ECU! Insynchro is the man when a Vanagon needs a good friend! Everybody should try to be as responsible and helpful to keeping our vehicles running happily!

Glad to help.
We also connected in the forum section here on the Samba.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=615815&highlight=

I try to lend as much information and diagnosis as possible, but in this case, sending a "know good" and tested replacement part seemed like a good idea.

Thank you.
delta-vanagon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a used 4 spd transmission for my Vanagon and Dylan was able to ship it quickly and it is working great in my van. I needed to get it on the road asap as it is my daily driver and Dylan was very helpful. The price was fair and I would not hesitate to buy anything from Dylan in the future.

Ed Shotwell
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: