Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: laneven28
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
laneven28
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson Reply with quote

Any and all feedback for me is appreciated. Thanks! -Lance
1956 Iris Blue Convertible
1958 Pearl White Lowlight KG Convertible
1961 Turkis Ragtop
58 capri blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance bought some parts from, quick paying and a fine guy to have contact with.
ben edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject: Lance Reply with quote

I have sold multiple items to Lance and he is a great to deal with. He likes quality parts and builds very nice cars.
Thanks, Lance
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: foglight switch Reply with quote

Lance bought a foglight switch from me. He paid promptly and communicated clear. It was an easy transaction, so hope to deal with again in the future! Regards from Budapest: Attila
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as another satisfied with selling to Lance, Nice to deal with and quick payment.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm    Post subject: Lance Reply with quote

I have sold many parts to Lance and he pays immediately and always emails to let me know the parts arrived in good shape. He is my perfect buyer!!! Wish everyone was like him on www.thesamba.com thanks lance! Twisted Evil
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
atogas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Split Horn Button Reply with quote

Lance bought a Split Horn Button from me - FANTASTIC OVERSEA DEAL!!!

Thanks Lance and hav much fun with it Wink
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: laneven28 Reply with quote

laneven28 recently purchased an item from me. Fast Payment-ThanksVeryMuch Lance.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

laneven28 purchased an additional item from me. Lance, thanks very much for your purchase.
chris henry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold lance a 55 rag top bug and it was a pleasure to deal with him. He promptly sent a deposit and kept in good communication until he was able to come and pick up the car. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with lance in the future. I can't wait to see what he does with the car
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson Reply with quote

Hi,
I sold some engine parts to Carl, that's a serious buyer, good communication and exchange, perfect and fast deal !
don't hesitate to deal with him Smile
yan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson Reply with quote

Another purchase from me by laneven28. Finely consummated deal. ThanksVeryMuch Lance.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson Reply with quote

Lance Evenson purchased a mirror from me! As always prompt and courteous communication and the same for Payment. Thanks once again Lance, Greatly appreciated!
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: laneven28 - [email protected] - Lance Evenson Reply with quote

Lance purchased a unique dash clock and glove box door from me, I'm guessing for his '55?...Quick payment after communications.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: