Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Arturo Madiedo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Arturo Madiedo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Ghia4Chica
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a roller pedal and coil cover the first week of July. They just barely showed up August 26th. It could have been due to the fact that they came from Mexico? What was disappointing about the whole transaction was that Arturo was horrible about responding to e-mails. For every 5 or 6 times I inquired about my shipment, he only answered once. I never received a tracking number and I asked repeatedly. I was relieved when they finally did show up (because i didnt think i would ever see them) and I do love them. The customer service could use a whole lot of improvement. I love the products he sells but won't buy from again.
3noses
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a VW bus nose emblem from Arturo recently and was very pleased.
Reasonable shipping from Mexico to Canada, arrived in good shape in about 2 weeks, and is of excellent weight and quality.
I would buy again with no hesitation, a good Samba seller now, after past problems. Thanks!
bubba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nayeli Martínez Ballesteros
[email protected]

This is the email he asked to send money to.. different than this email. I never recieved my Plate that I ordered.. Asked Paypal to refund my money..
curtain Bungee cords for SO23, 22, 33 ,34 ,35
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1587591
dubbersb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is my story of a current dealing with Arturo... Seller by the name of Arturo Madiedo, has taken my money and never sent my Rossi light set. Earlier this year I purchased a set from him and they showed up on my doorstep 2 weeks later. I was fine with the 2 weeks because I knew they were coming from Mexico and I'm in Pennsylvania. Once this transaction went well I decided to buy another set. I sent him the money via PayPal for the second set August 30th....still no lights. We've been trading emails back and fourth and at first he blamed it on the shipping company. He won't give me a tracking number either. At this point he won't answer my emails and hasn't for weeks. It actually looks like he has more lights of the same thing listed on the classifieds. Just want to warn everyone about him and his unsavory sales practices. He got me for $142!!!
[email protected] Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Arturo is a stand up guy

Received my parts within 60 days for a very economical shipping charge.

Very happy with the quality and description for these hard to find parts
Thank you Arturo

My shipment:
he used Mexicos postal system (which is ok for exiting the country)

Tracking was poor at first, then once it cleared mexico customs and hits USPS us postal system be rest assured the parts will arrive ....

Might be time to upgrade though to a speedier more efficient system than mexico postal but cant argue with the price for shipping either...

Again I reiterate that he will do as he says which is INTEGRITY.

WILL BUY AGAIN
AND LOOK FORWARD to more rare items in the future
Thank you
CALL 518 630 0173
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
linwine Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered bus emblem in Jan it’s end of March and nothing
And won’t issue refund!!!! Lost 140$
TOTALLY RIP OFF BUYER BEWARE!!!
SELLER NEEDS TO BE BLOCKED
turbobug61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just placed an order for his robri gravel guards, its only been a week but no tracking number yet. I just started looking and his feedback and OMG he has a ton of horrible feedback. I paid $265 shipped (paypal) I really hope I get my parts and dont have to open a paypal claim. I will update if and hopefully when I get my parts.

Frank
curly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered some Porsche centre caps from Arth on here email address, wolfsburgvwshop, he soon enough replied, after a few emails, i sent two payments, as Paypal was charging him a fortune if payments were over $100. Bells should have rung!
I transferred the money, a month later i had heard nothing, i asked what was happening, no reply, two more emails later, he said he would get a tracking number from UPS, in the morning. I have heard nothing since.
Another month nothing, so i emailed again, so i went through Paypal, no reply so they refunded my money....
turbobug61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just escalated my paypal case towards this guy. Its time he gets banned from thesamba.com how many more people need to get scammed?
turbobug61
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

He never replied to paypal during the case investigation, had to wait it out but finally got my money back today.

Frank
OldeVolksHome
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I responded to Arturo's ad for a hood lock:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1895499

Prior to sending the funds, in full, via PayPal Arturo replied to all email communications in timely fashion. He assured me:

"Of course in nice condition, shipping cost is $16, shipped by international airmail service and tracking number of course, just in case my PayPal is: [email protected] Please let me know and confirm together complete shipping adress info. Cheers! Arth"

So on 6/12 I sent the total he quoted with shipping ($106) via PayPal to the address he provided - which, incidentally, did not belong to Arturo, but to someone named Nayeli Martínez Ballesteros.

That was the end of ANY communication. I did not receive the hood lock, nor did I receive tracking information. I contacted Arturo after two weeks had elapsed - NO reply. I contacted him again after a full month had elapsed, and indicated that if he did not reply and either send the hood lock or refund my money immediately I would pursue all appropriate actions. Again - NO reply.

I've initiated a protest with PayPal (so far no reply from Arturo) and am now posting this feedback to the VW community that has been so wonderful to deal with over the 50+ years(!) I have owned and loved VWs.

Buyer beware - this guy is a flagrant ripoff artist, located in Mexico City, who specializes in taking advantage of the good will that exists in the VW community.

In light of the negative feedback from MANY Samba users that Arturo has ripped off, he should be permanently banned from TheSamba!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

OldeVolksHome wrote:
I responded to Arturo's ad for a hood lock:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1895499

Prior to sending the funds, in full, via PayPal Arturo replied to all email communications in timely fashion. He assured me:

"Of course in nice condition, shipping cost is $16, shipped by international airmail service and tracking number of course, just in case my PayPal is: [email protected] Please let me know and confirm together complete shipping adress info. Cheers! Arth"

So on 6/12 I sent the total he quoted with shipping ($106) via PayPal to the address he provided - which, incidentally, did not belong to Arturo, but to someone named Nayeli Martínez Ballesteros.

That was the end of ANY communication. I did not receive the hood lock, nor did I receive tracking information. I contacted Arturo after two weeks had elapsed - NO reply. I contacted him again after a full month had elapsed, and indicated that if he did not reply and either send the hood lock or refund my money immediately I would pursue all appropriate actions. Again - NO reply.

I've initiated a protest with PayPal (so far no reply from Arturo) and am now posting this feedback to the VW community that has been so wonderful to deal with over the 50+ years(!) I have owned and loved VWs.

Buyer beware - this guy is a flagrant ripoff artist, located in Mexico City, who specializes in taking advantage of the good will that exists in the VW community.

In light of the negative feedback from MANY Samba users that Arturo has ripped off, he should be permanently banned from TheSamba!

Using somebodies paypal account OTHER than your own is the first reason to RUN from this sale. It just adds more layers of trouble when you finally get Paypal to refund your money. It really makes you look like the criminal. This vendor has an abundance of negative feedback going back years but either people choose not to read it or the junk he sells is irresistible. Hopefully your feedback will stop others from making a purchase.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks for the recent posts.

Yes, this guy has a long-standing warning in the first post of his feedback as he has a big history of being unreliable, some of which I believe is his countries postal service but obviously his email responses are lacking as well.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I read the feedback and took a chance. It was well worth it and now have what I need to complete my 181 restoration. Arturo was quick to respond to my emails and questions as well as provide tracking. He may of had shipping issues in the past however my transaction was without a problem Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WagenKult
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

So this guy is indeed a ripoff and POS. Only $62 so no biggie. This guy needs to be banned. Paid on Feb 25th 2020

Wolf VW <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

Mon, Feb 24 at 11:23 PM

Hi,
Ok, shipping cost is $12, shipped by international airmail service and tracking number of course and takes arround 2 weeks to arrive, my PayPal:
[email protected]
Please let me know.
Thanks
Arth
WagenKult
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got a tracking number (only took 5 weeks for this info) from this seller. Looks like my item is at US Customs at this time.
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered am emblem on April 13th, 2020.

I'll give him a bit more time. Not much though

Last edited by teahead on Sun May 17, 2020 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Seems to find the time to post ads in classified EVERYDAY,

👿
oxsign
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:

Yes, this guy has a long-standing warning in the first post of his feedback as he has a big history of being unreliable, some of which I believe is his countries postal service but obviously his email responses are lacking as well.
with his history why is he still allowed to continue selling? I’ve been emailing him and getting the run around for a few weeks now and it seems like this is a well known issue. Why bother having the feedback forum if he’s going to be allowed to continue to sell. This reflects back on this site for allowing him. Sorry, not trying to personally attack you, just trying to understand........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

oxsign wrote:
EverettB wrote:

with his history why is he still allowed to continue selling? I’ve been emailing him and getting the run around for a few weeks now and it seems like this is a well known issue. Why bother having the feedback forum if he’s going to be allowed to continue to sell. This reflects back on this site for allowing him. Sorry, not trying to personally attack you, just trying to understand........

Because as far as I know he has never ripped anyone off, only created a lot of frustration for people, often resulting in refunds or Paypal disputes.

This is why there's a warning at the start of his feedback thread about possible issues.
If you know up front then you will know what to expect.
There are several people with these sort of warnings on the site.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: