Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Arturo Madiedo - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Arturo Madiedo
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
oxsign
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Welp, add me to the list. I’ve just opened a case against him with PayPal. Fingers crossed something good comes of it. 🤞🏼
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oxsign
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well here's a shocker. I got an email response back after he was contacted by PayPal (imagine that). I sent him an email with a screen print of this very page showing all the bad feedback he has. This is a direct quote from his email reply.....

"Ok viktor, delivery no depends on my hands. And about feedback...all customers soo er or later receive their items"

SOONER OR LATER, this guy really doesn't care at all. He states that he did ship it, even after I asked repeatedly for some kinda proof of shipping (receipt, etc). I understand that cross country there is not tracking in most cases but there is a receipt of payment. This was my reply to that.....

"Understood but you don’t communicate or give any proof of delivery like a picture of the receipt when paid. I’m just supposed to take your word that you’ve shipped?!? You have many bad reports against you for this very same reason and many have had to report you to PayPal for it. You were fast to reply when I asked for a price and after that very little to no reply with no proof. Sorry, but it’s very suspicious that you don’t communicate with your customers.

Thanks, Victor"

To which he replied back a final time....

"I understood to...but I shipoed all package and stay at home waiting for news about shippments, and of course I have always in communication with ea customer. Just wait next days...is not in my hands this global and terrible pandemic COVID19...
Pkease let me know .
Thanks
Arth"

So now I wait...........
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

He did email me regarding some recent posts to say packages are delayed because of COVID.

I have no way of verifying that from Mexico but I have heard that from other sources related to international packages.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VOLKSMEN PRES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

unfortunately had to make a claim with paypal against this guy today. its been a few months and no delivery. He sent me invalid tracking number and had 100 excuses.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!

Samba should put a warning on his classifieds.
curtis4085
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Same here. Rip off and using the pandemic as an excuse. Tried to buy a gas cap and months later nothing. Multiple emails and promising he would send the next day tracking information which of course he didn’t. Add me to the list.
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Me too, quick to respond to emails, sent payment. That was April 1st, several emails later asking for just for a tracking number, got that, but not known it says. Sent a couple more emails with no response. PayPal claim initiated, got my money back. Total waste of time, he should be banned for life...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just curious....last three posters, don't you look at the feedback before you buy??
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I did, my buddy had a good luck with his purchase from him, so I figured Maybe he had it together... Nope
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wheel607
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Now the EXCUSE du jour will be the earthquake that hit southern Mexico today. This one will be good for at least a couple months!
VOLKSMEN PRES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

VOLKSMEN PRES wrote:
unfortunately had to make a claim with paypal against this guy today. its been a few months and no delivery. He sent me invalid tracking number and had 100 excuses.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!

Samba should put a warning on his classifieds.

Was notified by Paypal today(6/24/20) I will be receiving a refund for my purchase.
VOLKSMEN PRES
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

wheel607 wrote:
Just curious....last three posters, don't you look at the feedback before you buy??

I had bought a few things with from others with no issues. Gave this Dummy a chance. O well, Got my refund today from paypal.
oxsign
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just an update on this POS........

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Yup, ordered my peace emblem back in early April.

Same excuse over and over that he's out of town and will look into it.

Have to get paypal involved to get my money back.

DIRTBAG!
Mad
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Admin, can we BAN this guy?

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=Arturo+Madiedo

He's still selling to unsuspecting victims like myself and others.
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:
Because as far as I know he has never ripped anyone off, only created a lot of frustration for people, often resulting in refunds or Paypal disputes.

This is why there's a warning at the start of his feedback thread about possible issues.
If you know up front then you will know what to expect.
There are several people with these sort of warnings on the site.

Umm...hello? "never ripped anyone off"?

You DO realize that just because PayPal reimburses a claim, THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE HASN'T RIPPED OFF ANYONE!

BAN THE BASTARD!

INTERNET FRAUD! And you allow him to keep posting new ads everyday! Why?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I understand the frustration here (see my message above) and it may make sense to ban him.

But:
If you get your money back, how does that mean you were ripped off?
To me ripped off means you lost money.

Honestly I don't understand why anyone buys from this guy given the feedback and big warning in his thread but people keep saying they got their parts too.

Last edited by EverettB on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

I haven't gotten squat yet from Paypal.

So...paypal is losing money thanks to this guy?

So keep letting him sell his BS on this site? You think 90% of buyers check the feedback thread before buying? Don'tknow why an admin would allow this fraud to happen.

Perplexing.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

teahead wrote:
I haven't gotten squat yet from Paypal.

So...paypal is losing money thanks to this guy?

So keep letting him sell his BS on this site? You think 90% of buyers check the feedback thread before buying? Don'tknow why an admin would allow this fraud to happen.

Perplexing.

If you do a Paypal dispute it takes a while to go through the process and they take the money back from the seller. They rarely lose money. If they did, they would close his account.

Source: I've had fraudulent disputes filed against me and that is how it worked. I was basically forced to refund the money so I lost out, not Paypal.
teahead
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ridiculous that I have to wait FOUR MONTHS only to get a refund from this bastard.

Woe to the next sucker who'll "buy" something from this a-hole.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Erics Custom Jackets
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: Arturo Madiedo - [email protected] Reply with quote

(Alert) PLEASE BE AWARE of this guy he will rip you off he sent me a tracking number but never sent a picture of the package with my address we work to hard for our money to be scammed please do not deal with this guy he just wants to take your money he scammed me for $267.00 USD I live in Las Vegas the tracking number he gave me package was delivered in Washington if you don’t believe me I will give you the tracking number and a copy of the email picture he sent with the tracking number so you can see it yourself PLease Don’t Deal With this Guy he is bad for the VW Community I have PayPal on it to get my money back
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: