Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jammmy - [email protected] - Mark
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jammmy
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 01, 2015
Bugnutzz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: jammmy - [email protected] - Mark Reply with quote

Mark many thanks for the lil blue bug! Mark is a very honest, decent person who was a pleasure to meet and do business with! Do not hesitate to work with Mark on your next purchase. He described everything very honestly and made sure car got picked up and even sent pics of it on the hauler to ease my mind!
Split999
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:40 am    Post subject: Jammmy - [email protected] - Mark Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with! My Durant mirror arrived exactly as described and just
as planned. He saved me a lot of money on shipping and I thoroughly recommend
this guy. All emails are answered promptly which is such a nice change from some
sellers that take ages to respond. First class!!

Many thanks.

We'll do business again!
raddan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 am    Post subject: Karmann Ghia purchase Reply with quote

In August 2014 I bought a 67 Karmann Ghia from Mark. The entire transaction went very smooth and Mark did exactly everything he promised. I was very impressed with his integrity. My car was delivered to me in a timely fashion and I am very happy with it. Thank you Mark!
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark is doing the Exact same thing to me as we speak!! THREATEN and try to EXTORT money from innocent and the weak!!! I decided to speak up because I see he is doing this to other people and I don't want this to happen to anymore INNOCENT people!!!!

He called me on a 1960 Karmann Ghia and wanted to leave a deposit through Paypal so I would take it off the site for sale, which I did. Then he sent a guy to come and inspect the 54 year old Ghia and take lots of pictures of the worst things so he could email them to Mark so he could decide to proceed with purchasing the car! Which he did!!! Then Mark looked over the photos and talked to his guy and they proceeded to pay me and take the Ghia and the Title.

Now after he receives the car he is complaining about something new everyday and making threats that he wants money back!! Mark even is doing a Paypal dispute on the initial Deposit, which makes no sense, since he came over later and inspected the car, paid for it, and took it!!!

Watch out selling Mark your car because he might do the same to you!! And not to mention he will sell it for a healthy profit (which is fine) but stop your THREATS AND SCARE TACTICS!!!!!!! NOT COOL!!!!!!

Here is my 1960 Karmann Ghia in question that I gave him over 3K off my price and I lost money on my Ghia but that's how it goes!!!!
Not bad car for $8500
I have never bought a VW that doesn't need something the last owner over looked, they are 50+ year old cars!!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
jammmy
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car was unsafe and its NOT OK to sell another human being a car knowing the car is unsafe'.

There were 13 body bolts missing from the floor of this car, there are about 18 in total.

When I asked Everett Barnes(owner of thesamba.com) for the words in the 'Elegant Driver 1960 Ghia' ad John (HANS) posted, as the same link was now mysteriously a WTB ad this was Everett's response.

'Unfortunately I do not save the original ad text.

I can confirm that ad used to be a Ghia for sale ad as I can see he deleted a lot of pictures of a Ghia.

In my opinion replacing the ad with another WTB ad is suspect...

--
Everett Barnes
http://www.thesamba.com

THE FACT THAT JOHN MADE THE WORDS IN HIS AD UNTRACEABLE IS AS EVERETT CALLS IT 'SUSPECT'

I pride myself on finding GOOD CARS AND MAKING THEM GREAT

The Ghia is now a SAFE screaming bargain.

Call Shane at Carcraft 951 781 4480 if you want a 2nd opinion on this car as it was or Mike Moses 714 916 4431 both have looked and worked on the car and made it safe. If you wish to know about my integrity on building cars call VW Paradise 760 744 9081 and speak to Chris or Scott or read the reviews above.

Everett, I am happy to pass on the name of anybody I have ever bought a car from on your site. To describe me as some bully boy buyer is wrong and untrue.
My descriptions and pictures are clear and honest.
Thanks
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold Mark some parts, had no problems.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jammmy wrote:
The car was unsafe and its NOT OK to sell another human being a car knowing the car is unsafe'.

There were 13 body bolts missing from the floor of this car, there are about 18 in total.

When I asked Everett Barnes(owner of thesamba.com) for the words in the 'Elegant Driver 1960 Ghia' ad John (HANS) posted, as the same link was now mysteriously a WTB ad this was Everett's response.

I can confirm that ad used to be a Ghia for sale ad as I can see he deleted a lot of pictures of a Ghia.

--
Everett Barnes

THE FACT THAT JOHN MADE THE WORDS IN HIS AD UNTRACEABLE IS AS EVERETT CALLS IT 'SUSPECT'

Call Shane at Carcraft 951 781 4480 if you want a 2nd opinion on this car as it was or Mike Moses 714 916 4431 both have looked and worked on the car and made it safe. If you wish to know about my integrity on building cars call VW Paradise 760 744 9081 and speak to Chris or Scott or read the reviews above.

Everett, I am happy to pass on the name of anybody I have ever bought a car from on your site. To describe me as some bully boy buyer is wrong and untrue.
Thanks

just to be clear, there are valid reasons for the WTB ad and not having the original text. I paid for a featured ad on one of my cars. It sold within a day. Everett allows you to then use the featured ad for something else, since you paid for it. I changed mine into a WTB ad for another car. This is kinda normal and I'm sure it happens all the time.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erik G wrote:
jammmy wrote:

--
Everett Barnes

Thanks

just to be clear, there are valid reasons for the WTB ad and not having the original text. I paid for a featured ad on one of my cars. It sold within a day. Everett allows you to then use the featured ad for something else, since you paid for it. I changed mine into a WTB ad for another car. This is kinda normal and I'm sure it happens all the time.

This is true, it was/is a featured ad.
I do not know if that was the reasoning for the changes but Eric's comments are correct - it is ok for people to do that, even if it can be confusing in case of issues.
It is best to save any text and photos from any ad whenever possible, even though I can look up deleted ads, if they are not altered.

I agree with Mark that if the car had almost 3/4 of the body bolts missing, that seems very dangerous. 13 bolts out of 18 = 72%.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will respond more to this after Mark's Paypal dispute with me is over!!

My only question now is why the feedback before mine was edited/deleted???????
The only reason I left feedback was because he had done this to someone else in the past so I spoke up also!! So this wouldn't happen to someone else!! I was wondering why that is deleted now?? Seems pretty important information to me!

I almost gave in to his tactics to get him off my back and stop calling and texting me complaining about paint and other things! I have text and voice mails to prove this. He is nice at first but then starts with his threats!

This car was represented as a nice looking elegant daily driver!! Not a show car which shows in the price!! The bolts I never noticed I just bought and drove the car for a month or so and sold it when the tags were up!!

He buys cars cheap and fixes small issues and sells them, that's what he does!!

He will take a loss on this one to save his reputation and make me look bad! That's OK with me as long as it doesn't happen to anyone else!! It's part of business!!!

In my opinion that is a nice car, especially for the price!!!!
It still would be the best Ghia deal up here on The Samba now!!
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans wrote:

The only reason I left feedback was because he had done this to someone else in the past so I spoke up also!! So this wouldn't happen to someone else!! I was wondering why that is deleted now?? Seems pretty important information to me!

I never saw the post you mentioned but I would guess the original poster chose to remove it - perhaps him and Mark came to a mutual understanding. This happens.
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
Hans wrote:

I never saw the post you mentioned but I would guess the original poster chose to remove it - perhaps him and Mark came to a mutual understanding. This happens.

I saw it, and honestly thought it was yours Hans, and that you went back and edited your post to include pictures. It was there last week. It threw me off because yours says "exact same thing" and then it was gone

Personally, I hate when people delete feedback. That's the whole point of it, good or bad
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are only 3 people who know what happened there (Everett, Mark/Jammy, and the deleted post member). Well After I read that sellers comments and before I left my initial comments I contacted that unhappy seller to see what happened!! I know for a fact he would not have erased his comments!! So that leaves two people!!!
So who/what is SUSPECT NOW?????
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the post that was removed in this thread:
I deleted it as I had contacted this person and asked him to post more details per the feedback rules on the site.
When I saw this thread pop up again I saw he had not done that so the post was removed.
This is a normal thing that can and does occur from time to time.

Hans wrote:
After I read that sellers comments and before I left my initial comments I contacted that unhappy seller to see what happened!

The removed post was dated
Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:52 am
Your post is dated
Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:23 pm

You read the another member's comments, emailed him, I assume got his side of what happened, and posted, all within 31 minutes.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES
This is very important to me!! I'm basically getting sued/Paypal Credit Card dispute over this and I will make sure it is resolved the correct way!!
Or at least make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else!!!!

Your saying you deleted a feedback post from this forum that tells people to watch out for this guy????

That member (raddan) posted he owned the 67 Ghia in the post above mine that Mark sold!! Buyer was Happy but seller of 67 Ghia wasn't after harassment!! That member and Mark agreed to a price on thee 67 Ghia, finished deal and Mark took car!! Then the harassing for money back started and even after Mark sold the car for a healthy profit, Mark was still asking for money back!!!!
This is the post that you erased?

So I guess if things like this are erased/edited/deleted by you out of the Buyer/seller feedback forums to your discretion , then they are USELESS INFORMATION!!!!!!

Too bad, I thought this forum was to help your members!! But looks biased to me now!!!! SAD Sad

This is no secret to you Everett, we both emailed you about this matter before any post here!! you also said mark emailed you also! I appreciate all you do for VW community but something seems wrong here!!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did not post the information you just posted.

People who post feedback must follow the feedback rules of the site, as detailed in the How to Leave Feedback post at the top of this Forum.
It's not a free-for-all.

Some of the posts above are overall web site topics and not related to this user's feedback so please contact me directly without any further questions about the site rules.
Note: In most cases I clean up these sorts of posts later so a person's feedback thread are not clogged up with web site questions.
bigbadbob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok mr. B. I will make this very clear and simple for ALL. If you go to a restaurant and get bad service and awful food, do I tell all my Samba people to run right down there and give it a try? I went to a place just like that. It was called JAMMYs. The food was awful and the service was even worse. If anyone has a problem with me get away from your computer and talk to me any time and any place I'm a 61 yr old vw guy that a lot of people know me. I stand by my words and hide from know body. If somebody does you wrong you should have every right to speak up or do we all have to be little happy samba people know matter what kind of deals we get good or bad.

My last post is for a 1967 Ghia that I sold to this jammy dude. He bought the car site un seen then called me and called and called and text and text. Please mr. B it was a bad deal on my part, wish I never sold the Ghia to him. Offered to buy it back he says oh no the car is great. Then sells it for over $22,000 and gives the new buyer my phone number. Please hear both sides to to this story. It's an old saying BUYER BEWARE!
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought I would give a update! I lost my case and lost my $1060.00 deposit I received for my Ghia! It sucks but like I thought Paypal just sided with the buyer and gave him his $1060 deposit back without even reviewing the case in one day!
But I refuse to let this guy Mark Allen James (Jammy) scam anyone one else, because it is a scam and he is a Professional Scam Artist!! I said time will show the truth and it always does! I have had lots of poeple call, email, and PM me about Mark Allen James (Jammy) and I've heard lots of bad stuff but this should sum it up for everyone!!! And YES he is in jail right now!! Karma's a Bitch!!
Just Google his name Mark Allen James vs. HP or US Government. Here is a link also.
So I hope you listen to me now and never do business with this guy!

http://www.law360.com/articles/595502/uk-man-sentenced-for-bilking-hp-out-of-20m-in-equipment
Hans
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEW UPDATE!!!! I did win this case against Mark/Jammy and Paypal did see that I was right!!!
Karma is ALWAYS on the side of good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hans wrote:
NEW UPDATE!!!! I did win this case against Mark/Jammy and Paypal did see that I was right!!!
Karma is ALWAYS on the side of good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice! I'm kinda surprised
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: