Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

hurst bumper repro
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
westcoastbullies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: hurst bumper repro Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me when the "rumored" big batch of repros are going to emerg? Looking for a front, but cant afford genuine...(60crewcab)..
thanks Jeff

whats up mr. warehouse..wheres the pictures, finally found a decent host
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damon (maybe you know him/seen him) from old volks club was going to be making them. you can usually find him at so cal and central coast shows in a white and beige highroof bus. i dont think he is ever on/uses the samba. you could search the gallery. look up old volks, damon etc and track him down thru one of the club members.

good luck.

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damon sold the Highroof....................
His newest ride is a Benz camper of sorts. I checked it out at the OCTO meet. You know Damon though anyway Jeff.

I'll send you pictures as soon as the "adjustments" are done to my Highroof, and I get the roof finished off on the Camper. After that is BIG enigines for everyone!! The Single Cab included!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: