Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hazet - panel
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rustybus
Shasta Snow Trip Newt

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is one of my favorite restored buses I've seen lately. I'd love to have a bus like that. Great job and cool that Hazet helped you out to get it right.

www.rustybus.com www.shastasnowtrip.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how I missed this but I love it. Any updates on the anniversary?
www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tomas persson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet - panel Reply with quote

Now the 6 years of contract time has passed...less then a month left now. Me and my now exwife have sold the panel to Philipp Nusch in Germany, a well knowned fellow at the Hazet Werk.
They come and collect the panel this following week. Live a good life back home now!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LAGrunthaner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Hazet - panel Reply with quote

Wow I'm sorry you sold it but glad to hear it is going to a good home. I hope Philipp Nusch will continue your thread. Any update photos?

tomas persson wrote:
Now the 6 years of contract time has passed...less then a month left now. Me and my now exwife have sold the panel to Philipp Nusch in Germany, a well knowned fellow at the Hazet Werk.
They come and collect the panel this following week. Live a good life back home now!

www.mauiroadsters.com
http://www.oacdp.org
Lind wrote:
Have you considered simply starting with a nicer bus? I don't know what your skills are, but the race is easier if you can see the finish line. If you are not a runner, don't start off doing a marathon.
panel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet - panel Reply with quote

Will you be doing the 'kg' stickers above the wheels also ?
rsbadura
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hazet - panel Reply with quote

@tomas: still impressive work... Applause
on May 1st, 2023 at the Mai Käfer Treffen, Hannover, Germany

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

1982 Eriba Pan travel trailer
2017 VW CrossPolo
HAZET classic tools
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: