Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Peter Albarian - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pcalbar
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Ian
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Peter Albarian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great dealings with Peter. He has all the parts and all the right prices! Hit him up if you need bus parts.
**ACHTUNG DO NOT USE AA BRAND PRODUCTS OR BUY ANYTHING FROM PACIFIC PARTS INTERNATIONAL IN CALIFORNIA**
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jeremyrockjock
Samba Towbar Builder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will second that. Peter is a great guy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
frostbite
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it before and I will say it again, If everyone did business like Peter this internet thing might have a chance of catching on. Razz
UZI
Platinum FUBU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for real.

Quote:
mannys66: South Philly Van Club, only the most influential and freshest van club in the vw scene
Quote:
Cuņado: Chrome will get you home!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
madman mike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: gotta agree Reply with quote

Yup. Peter is a rarity among gentlemen. A man of his word - he gave me the option to return items that I may not have needed and/or exchanges on a bunch of stuff I bought from him. A great guy to do biz with and very knowledgable.
Mike in NJ
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo madman mike in nj!!! what kind of vw you got? split bus? where in NJ?
1960 Paprika Red Karmann Ghia Convertible aka Schatze L452 built 5/20/60
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
66 21 window bus built 8/31/65 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=777273
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
CdnVWJunkie Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, A-1
travelvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Peter Albarian Reply with quote

Peter is top-notch!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubaddict
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more.
I have had countless dealings with Peter, and he is a great guy to deal with.
The "big three" for a seller are all in place here...Honest, fair, and reliable !
A true packrat like myself Very Happy Peter saves things that nobody even thinks of saving from a split bus that has already lived it's full life. Thumbs up from me !!
pcalbar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bus Friends and Fanatics,

I want to say that I really appreciate all of the kind words about something that I enjoy doing............helping people with Split-Screen Buses and their parts. In case you didn't know, I moved from PA to San Antonio, TX almost 4 months ago and have been forced to curb my enthusiasm for Buses and their parts because everything had to be packed up. I am getting closer to completing my new 25' x 40' workshop so that I can get unpacked and back on track. If anyone needs to reach me in the mean time, I'll let you know that my new contact information is [email protected] and (210)559-1214. I appreciate the relationships that I've developed while helping in whatever way that I can and will maintain the same high standards that you all have recongnized up to now.

Yours in Buses,

Peter
harold steptoe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: you must be joking Reply with quote

Twisted Evil you must be joking have been trying to buy something off him that he wanted an offer made on,so made an offer this was,nt good enough so asked him how much he wanted he replied,i agreed,but this still was,nt good enough,seems because he saw i was interested he was trying to squeeze more and more cash out of me,even though i agreed to what he wanted for it,he then replied saying someone else had offered more,the item was,nt even advertised!!""^*%$ in my eyes a total waster and messer. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
pcalbar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: This is really too bad! Reply with quote

I'm dissapointed that this guy from the UK has ended up like this! I asked for an offer and he wanted me to give him an asking price. I called a couple of friends of mine who are far more knowledgable about Westy parts than I am and found out what was a fair price. When I told this gentleman that amount, he declined and said it was too much. In the mean time, a few other people contacted me asking if I had the same piece (I still haven't advertised it yet). Both others offered me more funds than I offered the piece to this original guy (that he said was too much), and I didn't think there was any problem since he had declined the part at the asking price that he asked for. He seems to be a real low baller and enjoys playing games with people. I try so hard to be fare and careful with the way I buy and sell parts. I'm in this for fun and to support my hobby, not to have to deal with people that like to bad mouth others. That's my two cents and I have E-mail messages from him if you need proof of my honesty.
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't sweat it, Peter. Sounds like you've got lots of support. I, for one, am a big supporter...

Thanks for your patience and help on the luggage rack - we'll get it to KC one way or the other - I should have a location by week's end.

thanks again, you are very easy to do business with - - I appreciate it!

-Marc

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bahama-blue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Thanks for a clean and simple deal! Peter is a stand-up guy. Reply with quote

Peter contacted me regarding an early set of popout latches I was advertising. He requested some additional pictures and information to clarify the condition. I appreciate his thourough pre-purchase inspection and attention to detail to ensure that he would be satisfied with the item before arrival. It is much easier to ask questions and find a common understanding before the sale, then have to rectify a misunderstanding afterward. He sent the money as promised via paypal, and let me know when the items showed up in tact. A flawless transaction leaving me with no complaints or hesitation to do business with Peter again.
Thank you Peter for a clean and simple deal! Talk to you again soon I hope.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool
ritchiet002
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter is a straight up guy! He went above and beyond the call to send photos, prices, shipping options for a bumper I needed to put on a SC that I bought out of Oklahoma. If only the SC seller, trucking company, unocal shop, and Matson were as good i would be driving it right now and have $350 extra in my pocket. If I can't find a part in Hawaii, Peter will be the next person I will contact for it.

Peter if you read this, check out this thread. See what took place after the bumper got installed. Shipping hassles to the MAX!!---Also--- Tim did not pay his share and sent some kind of "smart-ass" email Rolling Eyes

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=244090

From now on, I'm gonna connect the dots my own way!______________________________________
mattirobi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter is a good seller, I'd buy stuff from him again for sure. Matt
Resique
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PERFECT!! Peter is a great seller!!!

Thank you man!
Renato
RJ'sVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought a part for my bus from Peter and he has also bought some early bus glass from me,both dealings with him as a buyer and seller has been a pleasant experience,good communication,polite,the way it should be.I hope we can have more transactions in the future,thanks Peter. Very Happy
the bus driver
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with, very clear in his email communication, fast reply, good service and correct price too!

Will definitely deal with him again!!

Oh and a 6 day delivery from the US to Belgium for a great (read as CHEAP) price too, that's faster than the post service here!!!
Nalu33
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a transaction on some parts I've been looking for with peter. He is VERY expensive and a bit over the top about his parts. The parts i ordered were not fully described in the ad as it should have been for the price I paid and again just too expensive. Peter is a nice enough guy So as long as you can afford it then I recommend Peter as a solid source.

Last edited by Nalu33 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: