Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Peter Albarian - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pcalbar
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
pcalbar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:55 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

I just sent a personal message to the person who posted earlier today and am disappointed that I would learn this because a few Bus friends had the decency to let me know about it. I was not contacted directly by this person with any word of discontent. I continue to pride myself on honest, clear, reasonable and up front communications and transactions when it comes to buying and selling parts, and call many around the World my friends that I've met this way. Hopefully this person is willing to communicate directly with information that I can use and gives me the opportunity to make sure our dealing was fair as I always strive for. I can help a lot of people with Bus parts, time permitting, and hope those I have the opportunity to work with in the future treat me with the respect and communication I treat others with. We can all improve, and I constantly try to do so in all aspects of my life and hobby.
As always...yours in Buses,
Peter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Nifty55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Peter Albarian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Peter is and awesome seller. Top Notch in every detail with great parts. Hope to do business again. Johnny
TimmyH79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have bought several items from Peter and always been great

Previous:
'67 21-Window Dual-Slider
'79 Westfalia
deepseeman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a rear seat kick panel and ended up with some other parts out of his stash, after talking with him for a bit, Peter is a very personable guy and offers good prices on good parts. packaged very, very well and shipped quickly. wish there were more sellers with his attitude.

61' Double Cab-restored driver
91 SYNCRO
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
LivinLovinVW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Peter Albarian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Peter for taking the time to look through all of your old VW part stock to find the parts I needed.

Everything was packaged securely and the parts arrived safely.

The parts were in good shape for a good price!

And thanks for your great communication!

Michael Pendel
LivinLovinVW
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter bought a part from us recently, no problems.
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

Peter was great to deal with. Excellent communication, part was shipped fast, very well packaged and was better than described.

I would not hesitate to do business with Peter again in the future!
Thanks!!!
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter was easy to work with, kept me informed, and packaged my part well. I appreciate sellers like him.
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: Peter Albarian - [email protected] Reply with quote

met up with Peter to get a parcel tray.. had a nice trade and he showed me around his amazing vws. great guy!
71 Deluxe Bay
micromotor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter Albarian - [email protected] Reply with quote

Peter is a PIA to deal with. Acts like he's doing you a favor selling you parts. Made a deal with me, held my money for two weeks and sold the parts to someone else.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: