Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Pete's vdubs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Honest Seller!! I had a great buy from Pete. He sold me a real nice rear bumper for an early bay. Once we agreed on the total shipped I mailed out a money order. He mentioned that if the shipping was less that he would refund the money, I know we have all heard this. Well low and behold the shipping was less, and Peter cut me a personal check back for the difference! Shocked AMAZING!! Only the best, and the MOST honest sellers would do this for a $7 difference! To-date this is one of the best transactions I've had on Samba in 8 years. Buy from Pete with confidence! Thank you Pete!!!!! Very Happy The bumper is going to look great on the bus!
Channing81
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller. Had a oil bath air filter stand that I needed. Fair price. Shipped quickly.
chimneyfish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positive feedback here as well. I bought some original mudflaps from Pete. They arrived here fast and safely, really well packaged. I would not hesitate in buying from Pete again. Thanks.
1972 T2 Camper (Devon), 1988 Golf, 1972 Type 1, 1984 Polo, 1972 T2 Camper (Danbury)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dbigamos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 am    Post subject: Bought Bay Steering Wheel, speedo, and switches Reply with quote

I wish all vendors were like Pete, actually wish I lived close...he's honest and fair , and excellent with communications on any items purchased....Look forward to working with him again should the need arise
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a bay speedometer from Pete and it arrived fast and VERY well packed!! Thank you Pete!! Smile Smile Smile
Egorspyle65
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased a steering box from Pete's. Super fast shipping and item arrived just as described. Had it installed and no more wander. Super happy with my purchase and would definately buy from him again.
flatired
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:14 pm    Post subject: Pete's Vdubs - [email protected] Peter Hall Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of rear brake drums from Peter for my bay. Arrived today! More than happy to do business with this gentleman again. Thanks Peter!
ben919
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a sliding door bumper that's NLA everywhere. Pete sent me one in perfect condition. Fair price, ships fast/economically, and is great to work with. Thanks, Pete!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Volksie6771
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:04 am    Post subject: Bought a 70 sliding door hinge Reply with quote

Bought a 1970 bus sliding door hinge from Pete. Great communication, the hinge arrived I installed it and all is well again. Pete is great to work with.
blue71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a rear bumper for the 68 westy I'm building for my parents and couldn't be happier. Pete sent me a bunch of photos of it, the price was great, and the shipping was really fast. FedEx misquoted him and he sent me back the difference. When we get deeper into this bus we will definitely be contacting him again.

A.K.A.: "Doc", "Subwoofer Nick", "the LEAKOIL parts whore", "Amish canvas connection"
georgeyv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time on the samba looking for some parts that are difficult to find in the UK - Pete had both and sent them quickly and at a very fair price. Quick to respond to emails, loads of pics. Great service.
19BUG70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

He is fantastic. I ordered some curtain rods for my 72 bus, they were just as advertised and the shipping was amazingly fast. I will definitely buy from him again.
1966 Fastback TL
James Dwan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Purchased a window regulator. It was shipped quickly. I still haven't fully unwrapped it but from what can tell it is well lubricated and cleaned up nicely just as the ad stated.
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 SuperVert

"Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold. Acapulco gold!" Robert Plant
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rich_W
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Purchased a window regulator from Pete for my bus. It arrived quickly and was packaged up really well. The regulator looked great, just as described.
Thanks Pete
malcnoid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Nothing new here Razz

I've just bought a speedo from Pete. It was a good price, comms all good, it was well packaged with quick international delivery (UK). Smooth transaction.

Buy with confidence from an honest seller. Thanks Pete.
flatired
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Nobody will ever be disappointed doing business with Peter. My fuse box arrived safe and sound. Thanks Always Peter!
Silverboot
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Place a WTB ad in the Bay Window Parts Classifieds. He reached out to me, and let me know that he had the Dash Clips that I was looking for. Super easy transaction, parts were promptly shipped and tracking # provided. Everything showed up as described and in perfect condition.

Would definitely recommend, and definitely would do more business with him in the future.

Scott
Vntg Volks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

I've just bought two front vent windows for my T2. Well... what can I say?!... I'm happy like a child on Christmas day! Applause
Nice price, items well packaged (they fly from MS to Italy fast and without any damage) and as described/pictured! Well done Peter! Wink
Honest seller with great service! Thanks a lot.
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Received a steering box from Peter.

Item arrived well packed and as shown in the ad.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thanks Pete's Vdubs!
zabo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Pete's vdubs - [email protected] - Peter Hall Reply with quote

Great fellow to do business with, extremely fair prices and super fast shipping. Thanks Peter!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: