Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

wqsgagnon
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: wqsgagnon Reply with quote

This guy Wes bought a Bud vase from me. When he got it was missing a bracket. I talked to him and found another one that was complete, he was the nicest guy, he said when he got the other vase he would post a positive feedback that I took care of business. I got the old vase back and he asked for tracking. Since this virus thing my family doesn’t want me out and about. My daughter started doing postage on line here at home. Before I would take the packages to the post office and the tracking was on the receipt. Wesley asked for the tracking and I told him my daughter was on vacation, he went off on me calling me every name in the book and won’t listen to reason. I told him I had nothing to do with the post office. Finally my wife found the tracing and he still talked more shit to me. This morning I texted him a few more times and told him how stupid he was. Then this afternoon he got the vase and said everything was good. Then threaten to contact Everett and get me banded. I did the best I could. Guys like him are the worst part about selling VW parts. I sell parts for a living and I’m not going to let guys like Wesley bother me. Here’s the tracking number look at see what happened. USPS 9400111699000161587198 Merry Christmas

USPS tracking:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400111699000161587198
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: wqsgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

Danny is the type of seller that when once you pay, and then email him for a tracking number 3 times in 10 days, he doesn’t respond. Totally ghosted. Then after 11 days of no response and several emails I called him. He tells me he’s 62 years old, and that his daughter handles his tracking. Then he tells me his daughter is on vacation. Excuses, and more Excuses of why he can’t produce a tracking number. I explained to “Danny Boy” that when buyers make purchases online, tracking numbers are expected. I also explained to Danny Boy that if he had actually responded to my requests for tracking over the last 11 days, we wouldn’t have been in this mess. In addition to the fact he sold me misrepresented and incomplete Parts. As you can see, I’ve been a member for 17 years on the Samba. I’ve bought and sold thousands of parts over these years. I’ve never had a bad complaint, or had to write one on another user, until now. If you check DannyZ feedback, you will find many of these unhappy feedback posts about him over the years from lots of Samba users. I should have checked the feedback before buying. Don’t make the same mistake.

save your money and aggravation and find another seller.

This guy has about a 50% failure rate.

I think it’s quite funny he can produce a tracking number to make a complaint about me, but couldn’t provide that to me over 11 days of asking?

Again, don’t waste your money with this Cockroach.
wqsgagnon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: wqsgagnon - [email protected] Reply with quote

wqsgagnon wrote:
Danny is the type of seller that when once you pay, and then email him for a tracking number 3 times in 10 days, he doesn’t respond. Totally ghosted. Then after 11 days of no response and several emails I called him. He tells me he’s 62 years old, and that his daughter handles his tracking. Then he tells me his daughter is on vacation. Excuses, and more Excuses of why he can’t produce a tracking number. I explained to “Danny Boy” that when buyers make purchases online, tracking numbers are expected. I also explained to Danny Boy that if he had actually responded to my requests for tracking over the last 11 days, we wouldn’t have been in this mess. In addition to the fact he sold me misrepresented and incomplete Parts. As you can see, I’ve been a member for 17 years on the Samba. I’ve bought and sold thousands of parts over these years. I’ve never had a bad complaint, or had to write one on another user, until now. If you check DannyZ feedback, you will find many of these unhappy feedback posts about him over the years from lots of Samba users. I should have checked the feedback before buying. Don’t make the same mistake.

save your money and aggravation and find another seller.

This guy has about a 50% failure rate.

I think it’s quite funny he can produce a tracking number to make a complaint about me, but couldn’t provide that to me over 11 days of asking?

Again, don’t waste your money with this Cockroach.

Again, every single buyer across the globe expects tracking info once shipped. And every single one of those buyers can’t stand it when they email the seller and they don’t respond AT ALL for 11 DAYS. That’s terrible!

DannyZ is your guy, if you want to buy something, then receive it and find the item to be incomplete, and then ship it back to him on your dime, and then email him for tracking for the replacement item 3 times, and then not get a single reply in 11 Days, and then have to call him and still not get the tracking numbers that should have been sent 11 Days earlier, while dodging his barrage of excuses.

DannyZ is this type of seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: