Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Rowe Customs - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Rowe Customs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 17, 2021
wheelert69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject: Rowe Customs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I consider myself a do it yourselfer when it comes to VW"s but lately I've had little time. I have been looking for someone I could trust to work on my 52 barndoor turbo bus. A rare bus with a complex setup. Morgan turned out to be a fantastic choice, attention to detail, superb fabrication skills, and thoughtful execution.

It's the little things like taking the extra time and planning to plumb the turbo oil feed line in after the external oil cooler so it gets the benefit of lower oil temps. It wasn't the easy route and it never dawned on me , but Morgan made it clean looking, safe, and it doesn't leak a drop of oil. Feel free to PM me if you have questions but rock solid guy with top notch quality work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
modernbeat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a semi-custom '63 Westfalia built by Morgan. All the metalwork, bodywork and paint was top notch. The interior, wiring, suspension and drivetrain was done right, with all the things that aid longevity. I ended up visiting every state in Mexico and every province and territory in Canada except Nunavut in that bus. Everything held up to all the abuse the road could dish out, including thousands of miles of gravel roads.

I've seen other cars Morgan has built for himself and customers. Seems they always get more than they paid for.
Capt. Bligh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Rowe Customs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Big time kudos and props to Morgan. His attention to detail and quality work is second to none. He rebuilt the motor on my 64 Deluxe bus, added dual carbs and oil filter adapter and other things too numerous to mention. I've driven it all over Central Texas and I have not had a single problem or issue with my bus since he worked on it.

I highly recommend him for any resto work....and not just VW's. He builds some great cars. And he's one of the nicest guys you will meet.

I won't take my bus to anyone else. Guaranteed awesome results!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: