Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Monthly Vanagon GTG - Atlanta GA
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
hiram6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Monthly Vanagon GTG - Atlanta GA Reply with quote

I sent an Outlook invite yesterday to the local Vanagon owners that I had e-mail addresses for.

The invite was for a monthly meeting on the the first Thursday of each month, from 5:30-7:30PM at the downtown Varsity. If you would like to be added to our roster, so to speak, shoot me a PM, and I'll add you.

We got together a few months back, and fun was had by all. We saw some nice Vanagons and Westys, everyone talked about their planned projects, we saw a real live in the flesh Zetec conversion, and we just talked about whatever.

Just to add to the confusion, our July meeting has been scheduled for the SECOND Thursday, due to the first Thursday being July 4.

If you just want to show up, we meet on the top deck of the Varsity parking deck, along the back row. We try to park all in a row for photo ops and socializing.

You can't lie around on the beach and drink rum all day.................unless you start first thing in the morning.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: