Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

soulsurfer26 - [email protected] - Martin
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: soulsurfer26
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: soulsurfer26 - [email protected] - Martin Reply with quote

Bought a vintage part from Martin a fellow enthusiast from the country famous for it's tulips, clogs and windmills.
Throughout the transaction we had excellent friendly communications. Price agreed, payment made and shipment done almost immediately. I have just been informed that the package arrived safely and it's just a week for the completion of the whole transaction. Applause
Thanks Martin. I am glad we had this deal.

larry
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another of Martin's vintage parts is now transferred to my simple collection. As usual I have been treated like a good friend throughout the transaction. Thanks Martin I appreciate all the help given.
I will save more and hope to get a few more of your parts. You are indeed someone I can safely recommend your service. Applause
Thank you.

larry
WVtoH
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: soulsurfer26 - [email protected] - Martin Reply with quote

Purchased a horn button for my Formuling France steering wheel from Martin with no problems. He took the time to measure it for me and send more pics so I could verify that it would fit. It arrived looking exactly as pictured in the ad and fit perfectly. Shipping was quick as well. Well done sir.... ; )
2014 TDI Jetta Sportwagon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
voredn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 12:03 pm    Post subject: Re: soulsurfer26 - [email protected] - Martin Reply with quote

Martin was awesome to work with. Bought a perfect NOS domelight for my VW bug vert and was very pleased when arrived. Shipping took a little bit of time due to Covid but he constantly kept me updated on shipping. Will definitely buy again! Thanks, Dan
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: