Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Heat shrink tubing
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
chojinchef
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Heat shrink tubing Reply with quote

Running very low on my stock of sizes, need to get some more.

Cannot remember the brand of the one I have - think it was 3M. Came in a box of 4 foot lengths.

Amazon lists a 2:1 shrink black 100ft roll made by thermosleeve, anyone used it before?

Used the last of my 1/2 inch on the harness for this last week.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Its a mistress; an expensive, whiney, needy bitch of a mistress. She is a chunky, dirty girl with bad skin, little motivation and yet she always makes me smile. She sure has been around before shacking up with me. She has a direct line to my wallet, plays with my emotions, is consistantly jovial yet with a sarcastic and sardonic side, is consistant in her inconsistancy, and every once in a while gives me a great ride and a fantastic memory.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rubbachicken
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been using stuff from china, it works every bit as well as the very much more expensive stuff i used to buy here Smile

lucy's BIG adventure

meet 'burni'

markswagen {mobile mechanic} san diego area all early VW's cared for.

619 201 0310 or 617 935 4182
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Zeitgeist 13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, you love ass, too!

'89 Bluestar ALH w/12mm Waldo pump, PP764 and GT2052
'01 Weekender --> full camper
y u rune klassik?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: