Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

You guys are just pulling our legs -- them things don't run -- -- all we see is thing things parked -- --

I bet they're pushed other here then pushed over there -- --

Besides we know ol' Grandma can't hoist his leg up high enuff to get into one of them things!! Even if he did get some forklift to get him into it,,, They would need to cut the car apart and use the jaws of life to get him OUT!!!!

Gotcha Grammy
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

I'm cranking my adjustable spring plates down 5 complete turns..SID sitting way lower than GRAMA...LOL..congrats DehShark,,its been a very very long build...was worth the wait
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

@Fiatdude..we doin a cruise Thursday evening..will post some videos,,make sure you polish your glasses,,its gonna be tuff seeing when ole Gramz goes by that green Manx at night..lmao
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Classifieds Feedback
Glasser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Was wondering when the Vid clips were going to be uploaded Wink
Congrats on a beautiful build!!! Good to see it blasting around!
Project#2. Neighbors build up. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=327008
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Glasser wrote:
Was wondering when the Vid clips were going to be uploaded Wink
Congrats on a beautiful build!!! Good to see it blasting around!

See,,,,,, told you they didn't run
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

we have videos..trust me..the green manx picked up a nickname...COMPRESSION....LMAO
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Compression King!! I love driving the buggy... Motor is awesome and very responsive. Buggy exceeded my expectations. I never seen the oil temperature soar over 185 degrees driving. I usually put put in between 2,000 and 3,000 RPM. I will soon get some footage hopefully this weekend. I just gotta raise the front up maybe a inch or two. This past Sunday I went in her belly and call 3rd and 4th. I was going so fast and G force was incredible. One of my co-workers said... I disappeared into thin air.. LOL

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

video coming tomorrow..GRAMAZONE takes out Shut It Down....LOL
cwat1982
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Deh Shark,

Would still love to see this beast in action. Gotta deliver on the video promise!

Cheers,
CWAT
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

we stretched him out lastnight on the highway..he was complaining about debri hitting him from our rear tires..some how all three GoPros were off..LOL
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Hey fellas. I'm enjoying this dune buggy as I drive through town and to my elementary school. The kids goes nuts when I bring it. lol. I have a few flicks I will trying download on here. But I want to put some blows on a few guys here locally. lol... Currently.. I just need to raised the front end of the buggy, readjust the brakes, perhaps just purchase a new Master Cylinder. Engine is sweet. I couldn't ask for anything better. The motor response is incredible.

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
911pickup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Are you an elementary school teacher?
I'm asking because I'm a retired elementary school teacher and I can just imagine how excited the kids would have been when they saw your buggy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

are you calling out GRAMAZONE.....Hopes and Dreams
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

video coming today...Gramazone whoops DehSharks manx..stay tuned guys...GoPro being charged right now..LOL
Fiatdude
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Ranney = www.weak-ass.com

Love you man!!!LOL
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

well..DehShark decided to come over to my tiny island yesterday..after the A** whooping he got from our top two manx..I don't think he will ever return..LOL..his car is bad ass,,,but she suffers from issues between the steering wheel and the seat..LOL
clonebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

From the video that was posted on the Manx Club website it seems he must push that buggy everywhere........ Shocked Laughing Cool

Someday we might get to see it run. Crying or Very sad

Take a good long look in the mirror and report back on what you see.

Paul.H wrote:
That one line on that chart is probably better info than you can get from this place in a month

My Megasquirt Fuel Injection Turbo Buggy Build
Water/Alcohol Injection
Audi TT intercooler
Upgraded to MS3Pro-Evo
EcuMaster PMU16
ECUMaster ADU5 Digital Dash

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=127936
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ranney laronde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

@ CloneBug..his manx been driving on the road for sometime now..those pics on the manx club must be old pics...it runs and sounds awesome too..its just that our cars are a lil faster because of Nawz and Turbos...LOL
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

lol.. I gotta get some videos posted on the Go Pro. I need one asap.. But driving that buggy is hella fun. Power is there when u need it.

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
Deh Shark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: US Virgin Islands Manx Pro Street Build Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

55 3 fold Ragtop
Manx Dune buggy 2387cc
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Jump to:
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: