Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Split Bus Caravan to Bulli Brigade XX
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Split Bus Caravan to Bulli Brigade XX Reply with quote

Ok folks, we haven't really done this in a few years but being that this is Bulli Brigade twenty and there are a lot of new faces in the scene a few of us were talking about a caravan down to Bulli similar to in years past.

We're planning to meet/leave at the Bojangles in Upper Marlboro, MD at 1pm on Wed. Nov 6th. This is the address-

7571 SE Crain Highway, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

For anyone who is thinking about coming and has never done it before I guess there are a couple simple ground rules:

1. You must be driving or a passenger in a split window bus
2. This isn't a 1000 mile test and tune, come ready to rock and roll we pull long hours
3. Things happen on the road, we will do all we can within reason but the whole group can't stay behind for 1 person, sorry we're bus owners not Marines
4. Bring the spares you deem necessary especially if you're driving a custom bus (this is the Pillow rule, Adriannnnn!)
5. You must be driving or riding in a split window bus
6. Driving in a caravan will definitely take longer then driving solo or in a small team, but, I guarantee you will have a ton more fun and make a lot of good friends!

The goal is to arrive in Ft Desoto Thursday night which means driving very hard Wednesday night, think 12a-a stop time, and then roll hard Thursday as well. Piss bottles are recommended...

That is pretty much it, if you have any questions feel free to email or text me with any questions, inquiries, whatever

[email protected]
703-675-4754
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rusbus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Nick! I'm glad that water sports fanatics will find your phone number next time they google "piss bottles."

For those wanting to join the caravan from points south:

Of course things change, but my best guess would put us in:

Richmond around 3:30pm
Fayetteville around 7:00pm
Savannah around midnight
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rusbus wrote:
Alright Nick! I'm glad that water sports fanatics will find your phone number next time they google "piss bottles."

I was wondering how you found the thread so quickly, hmm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mattcuddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I drive my Star Wars themed super beetle in the caravan? I'm bringing it to BugJam this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattcuddy wrote:
Can I drive my Star Wars themed super beetle in the caravan? I'm bringing it to BugJam this year.

I think the BugJam caravan leaves on Friday but you may want to check over on the Comicon forum
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
VWsArent4Hippies
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheesh, what a jerk Rolling Eyes
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: