Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Cinco Ranch in Katy VS Sugar Land
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
mehran_mo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Cinco Ranch in Katy VS Sugar Land Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am going to move to Houston, Texas to continue my studies.

Now i wanna to choose my university campus.
Actually I have two choices:
1.Cinco Ranch in Katy
2.Sugar Land

I have no idea on these locations, could you advise me on advantages & disadvantages of each one?

Thanks to all
J.Glo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grew up in Missouri City and have friends that still live in Sugarland.

It has grown like crazy since I lived there. Cinco Ranch and Katy are/were kind of maxed out new development wise .

Where are you going HCC?
Good luck.
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pay a visit and join aircoolers.org. There're quite a few folks on the board from the Houston area. I don't envy you Houston traffic.
thingmon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. Traffic is pretty bad all over houston. Check out the Houston Transstar Website.

Lots of clubs here. Check out the local Face book boards: Houston VW Club, North Houston VW Club, Bay Area VW club, etc... Also, DHK, DLK, Low Budget and the Aircoolers site. I'm in the Bay Area Club, but just did a cruise to Galveston last weekend with some of the DHK guys. Good bunch. Couple more things coming up.

Lots of general interest cruise-ins around too. Niftee50ees (sat eve's - restarts in the spring), Coffee and Cars (first Sat am), Kemah Home Depot (every sat eve), Pearland Lowes (Fri eve). Etc...

Hope to see you around.
Dave
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: