Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

359/959 porsche kit car need manual
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
359 kitcar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: 359/959 porsche kit car need manual Reply with quote

hi, i just bought a 359 kit car i have every thing for it. has new tires and rims. the i guy i bought if from had paid $13000. for a complete kit back in 1990. it all there. i paid $5000. for it. did i pay to much for it.

it came with a manual for a speedester, which is all most the same but not. would like the book that came with it if any one has one.

would like some pics one if you have one could you send me some pics of it. would like to see the hinges and stuff like that. \

well guys let me know if you have any info thanks
just bought a 359 kit car. and i did not get the book for it. would like to buy one if any one has one.would like to see pics of one i seen the one here for sale but would like to see how they put it togther.
blackace
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know who manufactured the kit? If so try them. You could pick up for about $50 or less. Alot of kit car manufacturers sell them seperately. Each kit is assembled different from manufacturer to manufacturer. So even if you do find one it still may not help when you really need it. The price sounds about right for back then. If the kit is complete then it would seem as though you got a pretty good deal.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: