Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

MotorMeister is closing down, better claim your car/engine!!
Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
This page may contain links to eBay where the site receives compensation.
G60Supercharger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: MotorMeister is closing down, better claim your car/engine!! Reply with quote

By all indications given in this discussion http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911-technic...er-50.html, MotorMeister is FINALLY going out of business. They were/are selling customer's cars with lien sale titles as seen on Craigslist and in this current ebay auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151160997390

This is in addition to the cars and engines seen held hostage at the 1:10 mark of this 2010 video: Sneak Peak of Motor Meister's New Facility for 2010! - YouTube

According to a good source, MM's facility is locked down with investigators checking things out. If your car or engine is seen in the above links, I would make an attempt to claim them now. Call the Downey Police and report your car/engine stolen so there is a paper trail to get what's yours when the investigators sort this out.

Check out the photos below taken from the above links. I wonder if there's anything we can do to help reunite these cars and engines to their proper owners...document VIN and engine numbers and post them here?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

G60Supercharger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a heads up that Jerry Marquez/Marks is back in business:

http://stuttgartautowerks.com/about.html

Stuttgart Auto Werks
10831 Bloomfield St, Unit B,
Los Alamitos Ca.
porschetub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems these guys and AA seem to get a lot of bad feedback for there poor service,funny how they appear to have been in business of doing this for so long,must have good lawyers?,maybe someone could explain why this can happen.
I would have no personal experience living on the other side of the world,but my experience with USA vendors has been very good overall....so far Very Happy
54smurf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: MotorMeister is closing down, better claim your car/engine!! Reply with quote

"Jerry" is frequently running around 4-5 ads on Craigslist selling stock to big bore 2332 CC engines under the name Jerry's VW Heaven.

Many Many ripoff complaints under former business names of Motormeister, and German Auto in google and yelp searches.
ALstew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MotorMeister is closing down, better claim your car/engine!! Reply with quote

I am mostly on the vanagon forum and me and father have fallen victim to Gerald L Marks. He took the deposit and our stuff and won't reply to any voicemails, texts, emails, etc... I have tried numerous times to show up and get my stuff and he is never there, and his helper won't let me give me back our stuff. He took our stuff and deposit on 7/19/17. I have filed a complaint with the BAR and have been trying to gather as much information as possible for the advisor assigned to my complaint.
ALstew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: MotorMeister is closing down, better claim your car/engine!! Reply with quote

The shop Jerry Marks Jr had in los alamitos has been closed. My complaint with the BAR has been closed. Jerry filed bankruptcy and the landlord is still waiting to get into the shop. The bankruptcy has postponed the landlord taking over the space and giving everything back.

If you are a victim file a claim with the Bankruptcy Trustee administrator especially if you'd like a chance to get your property back. Her name is Jen Papadaupolis and I've had no luck with the phone but she does reply to email. Her contact info is:
Jen Papadaupolis 714-814-8855.
Email: [email protected]
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Porsche - 911/912/914 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: