Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - [email protected]
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gpichler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
Steve Westall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I received a set of the 67 Westy reproduction curtains from Glenn and the quality is excellent. They look great in the camper and the fabric is very close to original. They were "pressed" and packaged very nicely. The shipping cost was reasonable and came in a timely manner. Glenn was very open about the fact that the Silent Gliss strip had been sewn on upside down and answered all of my questions regarding this matter. I haven't looked in to correcting the problem but it looks easy enough! I would do bussiness again with Glenn.

Thanks Glenn!

Other emails
[email protected]
R Morris
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] [email protected] Reply with quote

Steve Westall wrote:
I received a set of the 67 Westy reproduction curtains from Glenn and the quality is excellent. They look great in the camper and the fabric is very close to original. They were "pressed" and packaged very nicely. The shipping cost was reasonable and came in a timely manner. Glenn was very open about the fact that the Silent Gliss strip had been sewn on upside down and answered all of my questions regarding this matter. I haven't looked in to correcting the problem but it looks easy enough! I would do bussiness again with Glenn.

Thanks Glenn!

Glenn is not only one of the greastest communicaters, he is a man of his word. Product met my expectations. Quality was great. No doubt, one of the best sellers online!
Thanks Glenn!
Rich from WW
Dogo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received two curtain sets from Glenn. Glenn's service goes above and beyond expectations. Lightning fast shipping, excellent (and very polite) communication and honest. Product is of very good craftsmanship, very well presented and packaged. You'd think you're opening a box of chocolates or jewelry Smile
The upside-down (or I would say inside-out) tape is a minor flaw that can be rectified with relatively basic skills and a sewing machine.
The price is VERY competitive. I don't think it would even be worth chasing the fabric and other odds and ends to try to make a set yourself.
A great transaction. Would not hesitate to deal with Glenn again.
Thanks!
Drew Ogden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great product, great price, cool packaging, quick service, and good communication.

Thanks for the curtains!
delx23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glenn will provide EXCELLENT service and communication.
I have bought from him in the past and just recently,
I will buy from him again.
THANKS GLENN
Fabio
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
darrenji
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Westy Curtains Reply with quote

A very cool guy, super helpful, and his Curtains are great! Excellent packaging, awesome price! Buy with confidence!!
jpeters
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received my curtains in the mail today. Just as described and appear to be good quality. He was upfront about the incorrect tape position, but sent everything to correct it. Great buy. Could barely do it myself for the price. Shipping and packaging was as nice as I've ever received.
'65 Bug
'63 Bug

neverdnf on Instagram
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
68 Bayfer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 3:35 pm    Post subject: Curtains Reply with quote

Look great very happy and slider mis sewn on them does not really affect function or look. I am going to leave it as is for now. Thanks Glenn very happy with them.
GermanLookT2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curtains are of a very high quality and Glenn was a pleasure to work with. Curtains arrived very fast and were packaged as if from the factory. I have no doubt that I would order again and again for any bus Im working on. With a little patience adjusting the silentgliss tape was easy. With new tracks from vintagetrailersupply the installation was a breeze.

Hey are you still reading this? Order a set!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great buying experience! Very fair price, friendly service, high quality product, and fast shipping! Can't wait to install these curtains in my westy! Very cool box, too!

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got a set of these from Glenn for my 71 westy. They are Awesome!! Great quality and fantastic box! I put most of them in today and couldn't be happier. Great to be able to get such a high quality reproduction of the originals. Thank you! Fast and friendly too! Very Happy
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
Ny67bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:33 am    Post subject: curtains Reply with quote

just got my curtain set in for my 67 westy have to say they are very nice job fits good and looks sweet thank glenn
crowlejo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my reproduction westy curtains last week. They are of excellent quality. Great seller, good communication, and good price. I would do business again.
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased Glenn's kit for my 70' Westfalia. Glenn communicates quickly and professionally. The curtains are excellent and look great.

I'd buy from him again without a doubt.

Thanks Glenn.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
taylordb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased the 1965-1967 Westfalia curtains from Glenn and was very happy with the entire transaction. Glenn responded immediately, then updated me on shipping (to include a tracking number). The curtains arrived quickly (less than a week) and has the coolest packaging ever! Love the box they came in. The curtains themselves are high quality and IMO were reasonably priced. I would not hesitate to do business again with Glenn.
BlastMasterMannyFresh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent transaction, Curtains are better than advertised, great quality material, we had a minor hiccup with our transaction and Glenn responded to my email immediately and resolved it in record time. I will gladly do business with him again, highly recommended seller
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
louin mickael
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Rideaux pour combi vw westfalia Reply with quote

bonjour

j'ai reçu mon set de rideaux pour mon camper de 71 ..... belle qualité pour un bon prix .
glenn est tres sympathique et soucieux de rendre son client satisfait .

je recommande sans souci

merci glenn

mike from france
spanglerls
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 am    Post subject: Westy Curtains Reply with quote

I purchased a set of curtains for my 73 Westy. Glen was really quick and very polite with his reply. The package went out same day. Now that is service. Although I do no have the product in hand I anticipate no worries becasue so many other people have been 100 percent satisified with his products and service.

Thanks,

Lonnie Spangler
davebuckholts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are considering purchasing these curtains, you will not be disappointed!
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thank you Glen for a great product, great customer service and incredible packaging.
The sewing mishap is an easy enough fix that doesn't take away from the quality of these curtains at all.
I can't wait to install them once our bus is painted. So close to OG fabric and construction that it is near impossible to tell them apart.
vwmerckx Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject: Westfalia Curtains 1971-1973 Reply with quote

Fantastic seller, fantastic product, fantastic price, fast shipping.

Glenn is very honest in stating the one mishap.

Including the snaps, tools and sliders is a bonus in my opinion.

I still have the original curtains - and held side by side - hard to tell the difference.

Wish I had more than just the one 71 tintop Westphalis - so I could order another curtain set from Glenn!!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: