Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gpichler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
1blk66
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree completely with all of the positive feedback here. Glenn's curtain's are top notch and his customer service, communication and ultra fast shipping are second to none. I have made many purchases on-line over the years from both individuals and company's and my experience with Glenn is right at the top of the list!!!

I would not hesitate to recommend him and his product.

Well done Glenn.

Cheers.
mobidic01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: So42 curtains Reply with quote

Je viens tout juste de recevoir mes rideaux pour mon so42 et je suis très satisfait. Le produit est d'une très bonne qualité et le prix payé était très raisonnable. C'était très facile de communiquer avec Glenn et la livraison s'est faite rapidement et sans problème! C'est avec plaisir que je ferai affaire avec ce vendeur si l'occasion se présente. Thanks Glenn!
paulsvwbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my curtains for my 69 westy from Glenn, awesome quality, nicely boxed, and came in four days or so, awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glenn is a great Samba seller and an asset to the vw community. I will do business again, highly recommended!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Atlantic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have had good experience with Glenn's curtains and service. The little alteration the curtains need is not a big deal. He ships fast and is responsive.

Thank you Glenn!
Bustafarius
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi I ordered 71 to 73 reproduction curtains for my 71 Westy in the morning and they were in the mail that afternoon. Package arrived I opened it and wow excellent quality at a great price even with the defect. Glenn went above and beyond to provide the repair piece as well as the clear instructions on how to do it. Overall a great transaction! Thanks Glenn
westyso42
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dear Glenn,
...thanks sooooo much for your excellent curtains and the first class service. Very Happy

Kind regards
Udo
AC Mack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the curtains really fast and was so happy with the quality, shipping, packaging and communication. Excellent business interaction. I would recommend his product to anyone seeking curtains of original type for their camper. Kudos. April
1966 Westfalia so42 Schiebedach fabrik 4864
1967 Model 231 EZ Kamper # 1940
1978 Westfalia P 31 / 1987 Westfalia Wolfram Grau
Split Bus Club / Lost Coast Bays / North Coast Vans
Long may that Split Bus run!
Always and Everywhere Volkswagen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Bill Guthrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great transaction. Great product. Thanks, Glenn
Buscowboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Shipped from Canada to the UK without a problem. Glenn is an honest and trustworthy seller. The curtains are fantastic quality, well packaged and arrived sooner than I had expected. Many thanks Glenn

Buy your bus some new curtains, you will not be disappointed.
1970 FI Auto Squareback
1999 T4 Transporter 2.5 TDI Reimo

http://www.youtube.com/@BuscowboyClassics

https://www.instagram.com/buscowboy/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dvance
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like to jump on the bandwagon to sing Glenn's praises...
Great Seller, communicator, polite. Excellent shipping & packaging.
Curtains look great. Product was as represented.
Canadian Post must be better than our USPS. Ordered 7/26 and got 'em 8/1.

I do however have one bone to pick.
Glenn, for the record...men know how to sew. I do not need to find a women to do it for me. Smile

Thanks Glenn. Would definitely recommend.
Buster1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

We just received a set of Glenn's curtains for our '73 Tin Top Westy. The curtains are beautiful. They were packaged great and shipped immediately.
Glenn communicated with us on every step of the order and also provided guidance on installation. Great seller. We wish he sold a lot more of the parts we need for our resto! Thanks Glenn!
'66 Deluxe Bus
'62 Double Cab
'73 Tin Top Westy.
Ramon Huigen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fantastic product and excellent service. Received the curtains within a week to the mainland of Europe!

Thanks Glenn, you're the best!
David Raistrick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

just got my '65-67 curtains from glenn -

overall very nice. fabric pattern is very similar to the original I have, though a bit lighter weight. colors seem right.

thanks!
...david - '66 SO-44 #231
shelbyaustin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently purchased a set of reproduction curtains for my 1969 Westphalia bus, the curtains are EXACTLY as described and reflected in the Samba ad. They arrived timely, and neatly shipped in the box, as pictured. Thanks Glenn!
911GT2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought from Glenn several times.
Each and every time he keeps up the good service, quick communication and excellent product.

Even overseas.

If every seller was as Glenn I would be so happy.

Keep it up buddy!! Applause Applause
vwbus55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a perfect transaction with Glenn.
That is all I can say, perfect!

Thank You Glenn.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bagged oval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beautiful product and Glenn was great to deal with will definitely recommend thanks again...
HHFR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received a set of Glenn's curtains for our '66 Split Window. The curtains are excellent. They were packaged great and shipped immediately.
Glenn communicated with us on every step of the order and also provided guidance on installation. Great seller. Thanks Glenn!
Longrifle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

The curtains for my 66' SO-42 are better than expected. It will definately give the era correct look to the camper. Great communication and first rate seller. Item was packaged safely with prompt shipping. Thanks Glenn!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: