Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gpichler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
DonWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:17 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

received my curtains today fast very nice I wish people on east coast would ship this fast ... thank you Glenn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stockcar
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my 69 Westy curtains from Glenn. Really good deal a quick postage to Australia. The quality is excellent and presented as if they were retailed in an upmarket Store. Crazy to try and make your own. Mick Stockwell
Pepperbilly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received my curtains and I am very happy. Restoring my ‘67 SO 42 Westfalia. I kept the original (but well worn) curtains and compared them with the new ones. You will not be dissapointed! They came exactly as described. Thanks Glenn! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
DevneyS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased curtains from Glenn for my ‘72 camper. I was very aperhensive about buying reproduced curtains online. Glenn answered all of my questions and made me comfortable. The curtains shipped as agreed. I was amazed at how wonderful they looked. Perfectly packaged and I challenge you to identify them as anything but original. I had installation questions and Glenn helped there too. Must buy, original look, at a fraction of the cost! Thanks Glenn.
Hansolo99
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

WOW!! Just bought a set of curtains for my daughters 68 Westy and I gotta say these are AWESOME! By far one of the BEST purchases I have ever made. I almost want to buy another set and keep them in case I ever get another Bus. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! AWESOME person, EXCELLENT product and SUPER FAST shipping!!
gpichler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dear Hansolo99,
Enjoy your curtains!. Thanks for the feed back.
sincerely
Glenn
jj deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought new curtains for my SO42. They look supernice.

Glenn is a very nice guy to deal with, smooth communications and superfast shipping.
dfox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a curtain set for my 1970 Westy. Glenn is great to deal with. The curtains look and feel great. The package is about as nice as what a new iphone comes in. Happy Camper!
Bulliwinkle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

What else can I say that hasn't been said already? What an awesome set of curtains for my 71. Glen even included a beautiful set of chrome VW valve stem caps as a gift. Will be re-purposing the really nice box too. Thanks Glenn!

'66 Velvet Green Riviera Camper
'72 Sierra Yellow Westy
'71 Chianti Red Westy ~Sold
'71 Pastel White Westy ~Sold
'61 Pearl White Sedan ~Sold

johnnypan wrote:
"John Muir was a hack mechanic who convinced thousands of people to attempt repairs they had no business attempting".
klcarrie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi Glenn,

I want to thank you for having the 471 tool set made.

Today I tested the set on a very stubborn Ontario Bus’ lower driver’s side joint that I’ve had in my spare stash for years. I was able to press out the joint without heat, using the tool set, a Princess Auto Balljoint press and my magic acetone/oil mix.

I am very impressed.

Thanks again,

For the reader,

Since Glenn and I both live in Canada, we were able to negotiate prices in CAD. Shipping details were sent promptly on receipt of payment and I received quality product from Glenn.

Best regards.

Kevin

- Bay Bus Pinion Nut Socket

- 64-67 big nut (rear) drums and brake parts, 46mm axle nuts (Big Nuts)

--
'55 Wolfburg Pannel Project
'55 Wolfsburg SC Project
'71 Westy
Lalo17
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dear Glenn
Thanks a lot for the courtain set.
Lalo
weisjon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

It doesn't get any better... Glenn's an absolute professional.
Curtains are 10/10, he responded to emails and shipped immediately.
Thanks!
Bulli-T2
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast and perfect delivery! Good quality and execution

I have a question about long-term stability (especially bleaching due to sunlight / UV light):
Will the colors turn pale over time or is the curtain UV stable?
71whitewesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve had a set for about 4-5 years and they are excellent. They do fade on the outside though. Still look great from the inside. It would be nice if they didn’t fade as much but I’d buy another set as-is in a heartbeat.
Great kit and price. Very Happy
1969 Tucker Sno cat 542
2017 VW Alltrac
71 tin top stock 1600 DP (project but runs)
Twin 71 White Westy, Bus 2, that I pulled from a 15 year slumber in a dry eastern WA field in 2015.
1966 Sundial Camper "Boomer"
broozebrothers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a set for my 71 westfalia and Wow ! What a great product Glenn is offering .. fast shipping and friendly service . I am now a happy camper , Thank you Glenn Smile
lupo405
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my Westfalia curtains and extremely pleased.
Glenn did an excellent job with these curtains. Would very easily recommend him and his services to everyone
Thanks for a job well done
westyman71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered curtains for my 73 Westy.

Like everyone else has said, curtains were very high in quality and workmanship.

Shipping was ultra fast.
His communications were very fast and thorough.

Pricing was extremely fair for the quality of the product.

Wish all vendors would be like Glenn.

Thanks,
Chuck
Independence, KY
jude7789
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and received a set of 71-73 curtains from Glenn recently.
I could not be happier with the items.
Glenn also went above and beyond all expectations regarding shipping, taking the time to rush a shipment to me before making a journey abroad.
Curtains were received extremely quickly and very nicely packaged, exceptionally professional service.
Would not hesitate to buy again in the future.
Thanks again Glenn.
oneredevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great product, delivered quickly. I would recommend these curtains!
middlt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:42 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

What a great buying experience! Very fair price, friendly service, high quality product, and fast shipping! Can't wait to install these curtains in my westy! Very cool box, too! Glenn also helped me with shipping options so I can get my package earlier before I went on my trip thanks again!!
Brian
1970 westy
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: