Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

gpichler - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: gpichler
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
AC Mack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

This is our second set of curtains from Glenn. Our first set for our 71 and now a set for our 66. Very pleased with the product. Shipped and received within days of purchase. Transaction , communication above excellent. Finally the 66 looks like it should! Thanks again Glenn....Mark & April Waterman
BTW Glenn truly stands behind his product.
1966 Westfalia so42 Schiebedach fabrik 4864
1967 Model 231 EZ Kamper # 1940
1978 Westfalia P 31 / 1987 Westfalia Wolfram Grau
Split Bus Club / Lost Coast Bays / North Coast Vans
Long may that Split Bus run!
Always and Everywhere Volkswagen
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
westcalia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a set of curtains for my 1970 Westfalia. It was very original to begin with but the curtains were made by someone and they were not original. It was really bothering me so I decided to take a chance on these.

I must say that I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the curtains. The presentation in the packaging is very impressive.

The curtains add that original element to my bus that I had been looking for. The front windshield curtain and the driver and passenger door curtain form a perfect wall that blocks out anyone from looking in.

I had the original tracks in my bus so I followed the instructional video that was sent to me and I installed the sliders into the curtains and they went in the tracks flawlessly and work perfect!

I have another 1971 Westfalia I am working on and will be ordering a set for that one as well.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

john Dierwechter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Received the curtains very soon after ordering. Very pleased with the quality and look, in fact look just like originals. Very pleased with the whole transaction. Glenn is an A+++ seller. Thanks again, John d
crofty
Judas of the North

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Glenn. Thanks again!

HamburgerBrad wrote:

I slept on crofty's tent once. I passed out drunk from two bottles of Everett's brother's wine.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dennis Mellson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received our Curtains they are amazing. Glenns product quality and craftmanship is perfect. He is also very professional and a pleasure to work with.
Thank you Glenn
jeffgagnon Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

just bought a set of Glenn's bay window ball joint tools
i was wondering how the hardening would hold up after many presses.

I put it to the test, i pressed out 46 ball joints in a matter of a few hours, there was some signs of wear on the corners, they got rounded off a bit, but this did not affect the function of the tool. overall the tool is great and i am very happy about the product
thanks Glenn
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
carlos55vw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just prior to Thanksgiving weekend I contacted Glenn in reference to a set curtains for my wife's 1970 Bay window camper. Communication was excellent and he provided a tracking # which is a plus. The set arrived yesterday in a very nice package, the curtains are beautiful and of amazing quality. We are very happy with the entire process and the product. Thanks Glenn
veappy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

My Westfalia curtains arrived in the UK today for my 1966 SO42. They were well packaged and in a lovely presentation box. The material is fantastic and I can't wait to fit them in the bus. Thanks again Glenn and also for your great communication on the order and courier. It was one of best experiences I have had purchasing goods from overseas. Very professional and highly recommended. Regards Paul
PAT DAILEY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just received my 1966 westfalia curtains.They are very nice and period correct.Thank you Glenn it was a great experience. Very Happy Smile
Ptitepail
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Je viens de recevoir les rideaux pour mon SO42 de 66. Réception en France en 4 jours. Excellente qualité proche de l’origine avec un emballage dans une belle boîte. Encore merci Glenn. Je recommande cette adresse.
Christophe 👍🤙
kjeldpet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

My best recommendations, excellent quality. Got it for my 1967 SO42. Glenn is very helpful and responding fast on emails. Delivery to DK (slow option) was around 7 weeks.
der58SC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Requested his curtains for my birthday and got them. Super stoked to see the beautiful box they came in. Wasted no time at all to install them. Very satisfied with the curtains. Not sure when they were ordered but they were present on my birthday.

Only suggestion would be to include instructions in the box on how to install the plastic slide pieces to the front curtains.

KCCO!!

Strictly Vintage 2s
jackspratt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got my set of repro curtains for a 72 bus. And very happy with them. Classy service by Glenn. Won't get to put them up for a long time due to a long resto journey going on. But I thought for the price and the fact that by the time I do get to the curtain stage this guy might not be selling these anymore. Very close to original. Average person would never know the difference anyways. I'll even keep the box as storage! Thanks, You won't be disappointed if you order from him.

Jackspratt
cars20thcentury
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Beautiful curtain set received today from Glenn for my 71 Westy. Would certainly buy from Glenn again without reservation.

Ray Hair
Denton, Texas.
CdnSyncro
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a full set of curtains for our 72 Bay Window Westy. They arrived quickly, matched the original colour very well, and are of very nice quality. Installed easily, and fit well. Great communication from Glenn. Absolutely recommend this seller and his product.
LostnaWesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Recently purchased my repro split camper curtains.
I am not happy...iam Ecstatic!
The curtains are packaged in a cool keepsake box
For small collectibles like keychains,Stickers, photographs of my families
Future adventures.
The curtain quality is top of the line.
Great match to the originals in material and color.
They fit perfect.
The little sliders were a breeze to install.
I’m 100% satisfied and would buy again and recommend to all interested.
Even got a bonus keychain!
Thanks Glenn.
Ryan
1967 Westfalia.
carroot1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

loved the brown curtains for our 79 westy - thanks again for the great service
Gruppe B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a custom order for my scamp trailer and Glenn did an excellent job! Very fast turnaround and beautiful curtains matching dimensions as requested.

Very impressed
Thanks again Glenn!
Jppasci
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Glen is absolutely wonderful to work with. Customs lost my package and he made sure I got my curtains for my 1971. The quality is also very high. Highly recommend.
bullibene
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: gpichler - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good communication! Perfect product!
Highly recommended!

Thanks Glenn

Instagram: 089garage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: