Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Bay ad/poster @ J.C. Penny
Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
crukab
Samba Chef

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Bay ad/poster @ J.C. Penny Reply with quote

I spotted a Green Bay Westy on a Arizona Jeans ? Poster @ J.C. Penny store, I asked about getting but got a NO.... Confused Maybe it was the Dickhead manager on the weekend (sat.) or something. I scored a Split Bus poster from Kohl's a few years back....

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Anyone have a friend that works at JCP ??

My Pops:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=604100&highlight=
I know you will always be with me, rest in peace with no more pain. 8/13/14.....

In the yard right now:
'51 Dodge 5 window truck
'65 Bug
'66 Singlecab
'82 Rabbit Truck Diesel from CALI Smile
'86 Doublecab W/T
'91 Vanagon carat/wolfsbrg.Tiico
'88 Dodge Ram pickup
'11 Jetta Wagon
Wildthings
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would fit the VW Hippievan image better is it said: "I put granola on my granola" or "I put Tofu on my Tofu"

Wink
Dead 1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet the manager had a shirt on that said "Dickhead manager working for a Dickhead company" Laughing

"The American Dream - true enough because you gotta be asleep to believe it"
kamzcab86
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Bay ad/poster @ J.C. Penny Reply with quote

crukab wrote:
I spotted a Green Bay Westy on a Arizona Jeans ? Poster @ J.C. Penny store, I asked about getting but got a NO.... Confused Maybe it was the Dickhead manager on the weekend (sat.) or something. I scored a Split Bus poster from Kohl's a few years back....

Must've been the manager. My parents inquired about getting one at the JCP in Prescott, AZ and the manager said, "You're in luck; 3 are already spoken for. We'll put you on the list." One year later (Dec. 31, 2013), they finally got the call to come get it. Very Happy Dancing

According to the Prescott manager, they simply trash all those types of posters when they change them out, so perhaps keep pestering the manager(s)?

I would've asked for the one at my local JCP, but it sucked and wasn't worth wanting (half the Bus was cut off, etc.).
2016 Golf GTI S
"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance." - 孔子
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Bay Window Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: