Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Endless Customz - [email protected] - Tim
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Endless Customz
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 18, 2014
DMNCLNR
Sir Camp'alot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz - [email protected] - Tim Reply with quote

Fast payment made for an easy transaction.

Thanks Tim..
Pl@y@ #1
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
howardvw Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

easy transaction. thanks.
i had a hiccup with shipping and he understood the delay. thanks for the patience.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please be aware of ENDLESS CUTOMZ AUTO BODY AND PAINT in the Ventura CA area. This shop will make claims that will NOT be met.
I have recently taken my bus back after 3 attempts to let them fix the poor quality work done to my bus.

PARTS: I have parts missing that I have had to replace, I have receipts and pictures to prove before and after.
Parts returned were incorrect and required many words to get some of it right..
New parts purchased were are poor quality, and they provide no receipts to show where purchased from, nothing was installed when I took my bus back.

BODY WORK: I had bought replacement panels (funky green panels) that were not put in, instead poor weld patches were put in place.
The welds are horrible and will need replacing.
My engine compartment was rattle canned black, (in front of me) with no prep work, or even degreasing..
Panels are not straight, I still have rust holes under my feet in front floor cab and battery tray. Brand new pop our window frames were not cleaned properly before paint and are not flaking and starting to rust after 6 months.
My driver door frame had been cut in half and a fat weld is 360°around one portion of window frame making closing door difficult without damaging the poor quality paint in door jam.

UNDERCARRIAGE:: the undercarriage of my bus looks like a joke, nothing was removed for cleaning, nothing was painted 100%, instead it looks as though they have sprayed from beneath with a rattle can with everything bolted in place so only the bottom half is painted, over road dirt and grease.
I had always wanted air bags, but KNEW the reduction boxes in rear needed to be removed in order to do so. I was told by the main man "Robert" it could be done by using the right air bags and "slacking" the torsion bars..
After paying in full, $16,000.
YES, THAT'S RIGHT $16,000.!!!!!
I still have stock suspension and zero air bag parts.

PAINT: while they have a paint booth they do not have proper heaters or ventilation, and will delay actually painting for months as the weather is not good enough to work inside the shop, inside the paint booth.... ... .. . .
Even inside the paint booth my paint has chunks of stuff in it, cracks in the paint, chips where prep work was not done and paint did not adhere properly. There was actual grit in the surface of the paint until they had there 3rd and final chance to make right, by color sanding.. it now looks worse as the swirls are biter than the grit, which has only been knocked down.
I have spoken to other body guys who will not even touch the paint as they say there is not enough and will burn through if anymore wet/color sanding is done.
Clear coat, none...
The roof was painted by the main guys daughter on her hands and knees on top of my bus, ???...

After $16,000. And speaking to three other people I personally know who have similar experiences, I want to help avoid having this experience happen to any others.

Please, please ask to speak to previous customers of any body shop you are considering. Any good body shop worth the money will happily contact satisfied customers that will most likely be willing to show off their cars, and the quality of work done.
After a little research I've found he has his business in his daughters name as he himself has burned others before out of Sacramento.

I've had my bus for 17 years and waited so I'd have it done proper. What I got is proper fu@#€d.

I know there are many people out there who are in the same position of wanting to pay a fair amount for fair work,
BUYER BEWARE!!
j2004r1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrdbraun wrote:
Please be aware of ENDLESS CUTOMZ AUTO BODY AND PAINT in the Ventura CA area. This shop will make claims that will NOT be met.
I have recently taken my bus back after 3 attempts to let them fix the poor quality work done to my bus.

PARTS: I have parts missing that I have had to replace, I have receipts and pictures to prove before and after.
Parts returned were incorrect and required many words to get some of it right..
New parts purchased were are poor quality, and they provide no receipts to show where purchased from, nothing was installed when I took my bus back.

BODY WORK: I had bought replacement panels (funky green panels) that were not put in, instead poor weld patches were put in place.
The welds are horrible and will need replacing.
My engine compartment was rattle canned black, (in front of me) with no prep work, or even degreasing..
Panels are not straight, I still have rust holes under my feet in front floor cab and battery tray. Brand new pop our window frames were not cleaned properly before paint and are not flaking and starting to rust after 6 months.
My driver door frame had been cut in half and a fat weld is 360°around one portion of window frame making closing door difficult without damaging the poor quality paint in door jam.

UNDERCARRIAGE:: the undercarriage of my bus looks like a joke, nothing was removed for cleaning, nothing was painted 100%, instead it looks as though they have sprayed from beneath with a rattle can with everything bolted in place so only the bottom half is painted, over road dirt and grease.
I had always wanted air bags, but KNEW the reduction boxes in rear needed to be removed in order to do so. I was told by the main man "Robert" it could be done by using the right air bags and "slacking" the torsion bars..
After paying in full, $16,000.
YES, THAT'S RIGHT $16,000.!!!!!
I still have stock suspension and zero air bag parts.

PAINT: while they have a paint booth they do not have proper heaters or ventilation, and will delay actually painting for months as the weather is not good enough to work inside the shop, inside the paint booth.... ... .. . .
Even inside the paint booth my paint has chunks of stuff in it, cracks in the paint, chips where prep work was not done and paint did not adhere properly. There was actual grit in the surface of the paint until they had there 3rd and final chance to make right, by color sanding.. it now looks worse as the swirls are biter than the grit, which has only been knocked down.
I have spoken to other body guys who will not even touch the paint as they say there is not enough and will burn through if anymore wet/color sanding is done.
Clear coat, none...
The roof was painted by the main guys daughter on her hands and knees on top of my bus, ???...

After $16,000. And speaking to three other people I personally know who have similar experiences, I want to help avoid having this experience happen to any others.

Please, please ask to speak to previous customers of any body shop you are considering. Any good body shop worth the money will happily contact satisfied customers that will most likely be willing to show off their cars, and the quality of work done.
After a little research I've found he has his business in his daughters name as he himself has burned others before out of Sacramento.

I've had my bus for 17 years and waited so I'd have it done proper. What I got is proper fu@#€d.

I know there are many people out there who are in the same position of wanting to pay a fair amount for fair work,
BUYER BEWARE!!

MAN!!!! Sorry to hear about your experience with Rob at Endless Customz mrdbraun! When I read this it was like scary dejavu all over again with what I went through with that shop last year with my Notchback.

Requested show quality paint which required some minor body work needed for my car and wound up with SAME EXACT scenario you went through almost to the "T" (minus the air ride suspension which I had another shop working on my chassis at the same time Rob had my shell). Got burned on SO MANY hard to find rare T3 parts I gave him to either have re-chromed/polished or coated some kinda way that I ended up having to spend hundreds of dollars replacing myself just to be done going around in circles dealing with him and his COUNTLESS excuses!

In the end, I wound up having to pay another local paint shop ANOTHER $3,000 on top of the $8,500+ I had already paid Rob to basically match/re-spray the entire car with another coat of paint, another coat of clear, wet sand then buff out because just like your bus, the new paint shop showed me where there were so many areas on the car that BARELY had any material/paint on them that if they had of just attempted to cut/polish the car as it came from Endless Cutomz they would have burned right down to the metal. I mean, there were literally sections on my rain gutters and door jams that were completely bare metal!! WTF!!!! Brick wall

Like you said...potential BUYERS BEWARE!! Do your homework before you commit to such body shops...

'65 1500 S Notch "Insomnia"
63bluebeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:13 pm    Post subject: BUYER BEWARE!!! Reply with quote

Unfortunately my experience with Rob at Endless Customz and or EMC is all too similar to the prior posts. I had brought my 63 Karmann Ghia Convertible in after a shoty backyard restoration that I wasn’t pleased with. My vehicle’s front clip had been replaced at some point prior to me owning it and the doors would not align without the use of shims on the hinges and even then the doors did not fully align.

Rob told me he would have to re-cut the front clip and position it correctly to help with the alignment of the doors. Doing this would necessitate a re-paint do to the extent of the body work that was needed. Countless delays and stories from Rob later I received the car 6 months after the proposed due date and promptly had it inspected by a few people at my local Vw / Ghia shop. The result was a less than spectacular. The Passenger door did not align and hole had been created in the bottom of the door due to how far off it was. There was no seal put on the driver’s door so I couldn’t tell if this would shut properly.

I typed up a list of all the issues with my vehicle ranging from missing parts, stains on my headliner, mismatched hardware that was correct when I dropped it off to problems with the paint and about 30 other items that needed addressing and returned the car. Rob complained about the extra work that he “did not charge me for” and took the car back for a second try.

Two months later and again countless delays and excuses I picked the car up and instantly knew my list of issues was not looked at but I could no longer listen to the lies and excuses and decided to take the car. On my first drive the passenger door flew open when I was going around a corner. On closer inspection I noticed that the passenger door did not even latch when it shut and there was still no seal on my driver’s door. My other concerns were not addressed either.

A year and a half later and over $10,000 in the restoration and the original problem was never fixed!

The current shop that I took it to pointed out the sticker plates where extremely used and there were still shims used behind the hinges and now on the striker plates as well. The shop was able to get the doors to latch but the passenger door does not align and sticks out on the bottom a good half an inch compared to the top which sits flush. They have also pointed out the same issues with the paint that the previous people had mentioned. It was applied extremely thin in places and will be burned through if you try to buff the finish. Not to mention the few touch up places that needed to be re-sprayed due to damage done in the shop are a completely different color blue…not a slight difference a MAJOR difference.

As the previous customers have warned BUYER BE WARE. I could go into ENDLESS detail of what I went through I have only scratched the surface in this post. I would not trust this shop to follow through with any of the promises nor timelines that are made. Nor would I expect quality work from this shop after dealing with them and hearing MANY MANY similar experiences from customers at my local VW parts house.
WATCH OUT AND PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU REACH INTO YOUR WALLET!!
GriffithBocek
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm    Post subject: Endless Customz problems Reply with quote

I too, have had many problems with the work the Endless Customz shop of Ventura, CA did on my 1968 VW bug. I took the bug to Endless to have them buy and install a rebuilt transmission and an upgrade on the engine to a 1776. They said that the work would take 5 or 6 day and it took 14. I do not believe that that I received a 1776 engine. Robert said the reason it took so long was that when he picked up the transmission, HE picked up the wrong one and it didn't work in my car, so it took additional time to get the correct transmission. I asked Robert for the paperwork on the transmission and engine for warranty purposed, and he said there wasn't any. He said that he (Robert) was warranteeing the engine and transmission himself for 36 months.When I picked up the bug, the shifting was very hard. The right front tire rubbed on the finder while I was driving and wore off some of the tread. Approximately 6 weeks after I got the car, the clutch linkage went completely out and the car was un-driveable. I called Robert and told him the problem and he immediately said to drive the car over to the shop and he would fix it! I told him I couldn't drive the car, so he finally sent his mechanic to my house and he worked on it for about an hour and a half and got it working. As a supposed ACE mechanic, He should have seen the problem right away (in my opinion). I had another mechanic look at the clutch and the linkage and he said that Endless had used a cheap Chinese part which was no good. This mechanic worked on the linkage for 3 hours and finally fixed it. I paid for a doghouse shroud and the people at Airhead Parts told me that I had a standard shroud, not a doghouse. When I initially took the car to Endless, it had no oil leaks. 2 months after I got the car it started leaking oil. I took it back to Robert and he said he would fix it free of charge. It still leaks oil so Robert did nothing to fix it. Robert is a very fast talker and promises you everything and delivers nothing. Robert initially offered to paint my bug for $4000.00 and the next day he lowered it to $2000.00. What's up with that? As far as I am concerned, Robert and Endless Customz personnel are incompetent. If you have a VW that needs work, do NOT take it to Endless Customz-take it to more competent mechanics. Trying to get anything in writing is hard too. You really have to push Robert to write down what he has done. He chicken scratching is hard to read too. It is really sad that I spent over $2400.00 for a crap job that is only a mess. Robert is a liar and a cheat as far as I am concerned. Beware of this shop. I have heard plenty of other people's horror stories. Too bad it came too late for me. I rarely speak ill of others, but I think everyone needs to be aware of they may be getting into with this shop. Avoid them like the plague!
scionxb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: WOW…… People never cease to amaze me with their expectations Reply with quote

Let me tell you a little about my experience with Endless Customz and Rob. First off this is a “one stop shop” that specializes in restoring vehicles. This being said they use as much as the OG parts as they can unless directed by the customer to use “aftermarket parts”.

As for the body work performed: In my twenty five years of being a mechanic and being involved in many “full restorations”, Rob and his team of employee’s are right on point. They use “NO BONDO” which in this day and age is almost nonexistent they are straight up” Hammer and Dolly” which is a lost art that they still use despite of how time consuming it is.$$$ So $16,000 seems like a drop in the well to me. (I spent $25,000 on my bus, oh and another $ 10,000 on my bug)!! And the work completed was worth every penny. (Thank you Endless customs.)

It seems to me that there are some pieces to these stories that have been left out?? I have had TWO vehicles worked on by Endless customz. Rob HAS NOT miss lead me about anything and a matter of fact every time I have stopped by to check out progress they are always there working even Sundays maybe not on my vehicles but none the less I’m sure I am not the only customer they have.

Let’s face it people we are fixing and restoring old cars… with old parts… that have been rebuilt many times… trying to keep these time capsules on the road. Sometimes parts fail. Instead of sitting behind your monitor complaining about the work being completed maybe you should get off your duff and go help fix your car and keep that rolling museum out on the road for everyone to enjoy.

It’s a Volkswagen! If you want something reliable go buy a Honda.
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell ya what scionxb, I work at the local vw parts spot. Seeing you have two vw's you've likely meet me and bought parts from my employer.
This being said, I am more than happy to explain 100% of my situation. I can and will provide photos of my vehicle beforehand during and after, with parts that were there, and now missing. I have so many years involved in turning bolts on this bus and know it very well inside and out. The fact is it is on stock suspension, not air bags as my right says, I have cracks in BONDO, yes BONDO or as he will call it glaze. He has had my vehicle three times once for original work and TWICE, to correct issue's I pointed out, missing parts and work still jot complete. If your experience was much better am very happy for you, not only myself, but 2 of my close friends, a Co worker, and 2 new vw friends I have meet in past months all have not had the pleasure of good work from Rob.
I will be posting pictures of my receipts and of the poor work done to show as much of the "whole story" as possible.
If anyone would like to discuss and look at the bus up close please feel free to stop by. I work at local VW parts shop, this is all my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, and has no AFFILIATION with my employer.
scionxb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Mrdbraun, so let me get this straight if the job was not completed correctly why on earth would you go back to get other things fixed??

These vehicles were never perfect from the start; they were “good” at best for the times they were made.

Look I’m not trying to start a huge war here I simply logged on to the samba to find good OG parts and stumbled in this thread. And yes I know your employer and have be well versed in there catalog, lack luster parts that break straight out of the box as well as long lines that never seem to end and nothing but attitude when I need parts. This is the reason I quit buying parts there I don’t need the drama in my life. I would rather wait on the shipping company to deliver straight to my door.
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scion xb, I must say it seems a bit odd your profile shows zero pictures of your recently $25000 restored bus and $10000 bug, not one.. Also that a mechanic , (your profile says you are as well,) that works for endless customz drives a scion xb. Are you an employee for Rob? If so I hardly think your comments are appropriate seeing you would have had opportunity to oversee the work performed daily as most do not. (If you indeed have both said vw's) Also, spending money of any level let alone over $10, 000. IS a big deal and when customers have an issue it is not for a lowly employee to stand up for there shady employer.
If I'm wrong, and your are not in fact an employee of EMC, my mistake, and apologies for such implications of association to such a scum bag.

Now, as far as responding to your comments,
1st. I had no mechanical work done by EMC, so saying if I want a reliable vehicle to buy a Honda makes no sense, as my bus runs like a top, (no thanks to rob or anyone at EMC) and was only brought in for interior/exterior work. But however looks great from 20' ok from 10' and pretty much like a driveway job at 5'. Any closer and it's just a shame. (Thanks EMC...)
Also, you say buy a Honda yet your samba tag is scion xb?? Odd.

2. If you know where I work and of my employer I'm sorry to hear your opinion of the quality of parts. Bummer my employer has zero to do with my personal issues with a large cost associated with a vw project, as my place of employment at least corrects issues customers have by replacing or refunding. ..
Also, again, come on by, I'll show you a pile of receipts and photos of before and after of bus, and the bus itself. You can make your own assessment of the quality.
As I believe you work for EMC across the street, come on over. No need for making comment's online when I'm willing to discuss face to face. ...
Again I could be wrong.

3rd. I gave him two attempts to correct his work, to make a satisfied customer who would have been excited to show his work and be a positive reference. EMC FAILED, 3 times!

If you don't want to start a "war" in the forum, don't devalue my comments and warnings to others based upon my personal experience. Give your personal experience and let other potential customers find out for themselves.

My original post was to beware of this shop, because of issues I had.
To do research on a body shop before spending money.

NO ONE WILL TELL YOU THEY'RE NOT WORTH THE MONEY!

Again, anyone who would like to see the work in person or photos, and receipts the we're PIF. I'm more than happy to be a reference. Sadly my reference is to STAY AWAY from ENDLESS CUTOMZ.
scionxb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s funny to me how people justify their crusades by shifting the attention from themselves to others. I will not give into your probes about my character i.e.; what kind a car I drive or who I work for/with, nor would I expect you to do the same. I am sure that one day we will meet and then we will get the full story.

So for now enjoy your crusade of wasting your time chasing bad work that you probably instigated yourself. Rather than just moving on and enjoying your bus.

You know some people wait their hole lives to get one right?

Oh and yes I saw the pics of your bus and it looks pretty nice. I also saw the pics of your bus being restored on the endless custumz website and I'm not seeing anything other than a pretty good restoration.

Best Regards
A “satisfied” Endless Customz customer
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, as I'm not interested in your cars nor your place of employment. Was only pointing out some odd factors I saw.
I enjoy the he'll out of my bus, as you will see in the many pics on my profile and some stories.
I felt the need to respond directly to you, as you bad responded directly to me. Not as a jab towards you. I've made it no secret who I am nor how I feel about the work performed.
I'll leave it with this. The pics on his website in my bus line up show my bumpers pre worked, WITH O V E R RIDERS on the front. Why you ask do I not have them on my bus now? They were kept, along with other parts. And as far as my crusade, I'm unhappy with the quality of work performed. I paid my portion of the agreed upon deal, if Rob were as quality a shop as you say he would try making a deal to make a satisfied customer of me. Partial return of payment, repaint, install some of the parts that were paid for!!!
Yeah, I'm guessing we'll line up one day. I look forward to it.
Bet that.
'69Custom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, let us speak on some of those "odd factors" because I see a lot of them as well. 

Those bumpers you mention? I didn't read anyone ask why the over riders weren't on your finished Bus. I don't need to. You know why they aren't on your Bus, too: You specifically stated you didn't want them there anymore. How do I know? I just finished the sandblasting work on your over rider when you notified Endless Customz of one of your many random changes in direction during the course of this project. In fact, that overrider is still sitting exactly where I last put it, in bare metal, because there wasn't a use for it afterward. No one kept or stole it from you. 

Next odd factor: Endless Customz does not and has not employed a mechanic that drives a Scion of any sort for at least the last year. The main mechanic there drives a VW, the other, a Ford. If you're trying to make some sort of inventory of which employees drive which vehicles, then I would be greatly concerned that you may be stalking the shop. To me, that suggests someone who may be somewhat unbalanced, which you do have a reputation of locally, furthered in my eyes by your seemingly paranoid, accusatory and over-thinking of the words you were responding to. 

You have issues with the quality of your paint job. Why then, did you not choose to mention here that you rushed that stage of your project? I recall very specifically how forceful you were in wanting to pick up your Bus (uncompleted), putting Robert and Jennifer in a position of pulling an all-nighter to get it done so you could pick it up the following morning...only to not show up for three days following that. I saw how exhausted they were that next day, and you leaving them hanging for their trouble. Why bring it back for a wet sand and polish months later if you were so dissatisfied with the quality?

"...my place of employment at least corrects issues customers have by replacing or refunding..." Your words, not meshing with my own personal experience there. An interesting perspective following what you said previously, "...it is not for a lowly employee to stand up for there shady employer." Hypocritical much, Dave?

No need for making comments online, you say? Funny, I thought that was exactly what Internet forums and feedback threads were for. 

If I were Robert, I wouldn't have made any attempt whatsoever to try and make you a satisfied customer. It was an impossible task. No business wants to deal with customers like you, who come into the business regularly yelling and screaming like an irate 6 year old, or one so fickle that he couldn't keep track of the work he asked for from one visit to the next. It wouldn't surprise me if everyone at the shop was just happy to see you and your Bus gone. 

Why not just come out and say you work for Airhead Parts? You're naming another business, so why hide the name when you're encouraging people to come see your Bus in person? Are you afraid you'll lose credibility based on the dubious reputation your own employer has?

I'll admit that I wasn't privy to your body work. I don't need to be. I will say this though: it does happen sometimes that a person will have work done on their vehicle to a certain level. Did you contract Endless Customz to take your Bus down to bare metal before the body work and paint was performed? Are you certain that this is his "Bondo" cracking, and not something from previous work not performed there? It's worth considering. 

I recall your three visits a little differently than you do. Visit 1 for the original work. Visit 2 to have glass installed. Visit 3 for a wet-sand and polish. It's really pointless to complain about work that wasn't complete when you picked it up the first time because you made the choice knowing so. Don't make it out like you brought it back to be "corrected" when it was just to be finished.

Do you remember the fit you threw about the "delays" in your pop out windows being painted and your speedometer being finished? Ask one of those coworkers of yours there for the answer to why that happened. It was his doing. Your speedometer and frames were later found in a box piled under other boxes in an area of the shop they had no business being in. That was done by him when he worked for Endless Customz himself. This is a guy that even after a year of his absence, the messes he created in misplaced parts still hasn't been straightened out fully because he had to have his hand in everything. I have several boxes and all five of my wheels/tires MIA because of him. Sure, the ultimate responsibility may fall on Robert, but we're talking an individual contribution by one person that you're listing as reference. Someone so unprofessional he transfers order calls to another employee when they come in. Must've been very difficult for him to get paid $500 a week to work on his own car most of each day, and screw up the shop the rest. 

Or were you referring to your other coworker who came by the shop one day and screamed at one of the employees, making her cry and quit, because he objected to a woman working on his car, for work he never fully paid for?

You may or may not notice here that I have not defended Robert or Endless Customz in any way. One can go so far as to say that I'm a recently fired, disgruntled employee who yet still has two cars there to be worked on. I could talk about flaws of a person or a business, but find me either that are perfect.  I'm just a guy here who had enough knowledge about circumstances you presented to call your credibility into question in your claims.

Is it just me or does anyone else ever get  suspicious when a feedback thread has a sudden burst of negative posts, all within a very short span of days, and every single one by brand new Samba members with less than a handful of posts under their belts? I see this happen sometimes and it reeks of a group effort aimed at a specific goal, instead of what these threads were intended for. 

1969 Frankenbug
1965 Ford Mustang
:2gunfire: F-U-M-P!
~"I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken." ~The Boss
Please excuse any typos as my iPhone doesn't speak English very well. 
tham64 wrote:
Why tune a big round again and again????? For me.... 1 hour will solve the case Cool

www.endlesscustomz.com
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Tim, I'm happy to respond to each point made.

Bumper overriders, seeing that I've owned the bus for coming on 17 years and have had to replace bumpers at current prices on the samba, and that I have worked at both roscoes auto salvage in the past and currently, (as you pointed out, Airhead parts. I didn't name it as I don't want anyone thinking because of my place of work that I am more informed on all that is VW than I am. I am merely a home enthusiast.) At a parts supply store now, and if I had said not to put the overriders on, why would I tell him to keep them?? I go to shows and swap parts... that makes no sense, as it did not happen. Or are you saying you were told by me I did not want them?
Also, upon my last visit I asked for any and all parts associated with my bus.
Quite a few were never returned at all. Some I brought in on bus and others that were paid for.
I still want them back, ...

And as far as the many changes to my bus goes,
I brought the bus to rob for minimal work at first, only totaling $2000. After his telling me so many glorious stories of his better than show quality work we continued to increase the work and price. This isn't a sporadic change as they happened over periods of time talking to rob and making payments.

Now, I will admit my comment about a mechanic was second hand info given to me. While I try not to do such, my emotions got the better of me and I laid it out as I heard it.
I have not been back to EMC since wet sanding.
So as far as that goes you've called me out on b.s.,
I take that as it is, shouldn't throw second hand info out on net..

How about your comment on me being unstable?? Sounds like fighting words to me TIM, however I am quite stable, hold employment, don't get fired, do pay my bills on time and have been raising a 15 y.o. her whole life, with full custody, the courts sure didn't find me unstable.
Are you a psychiatrist or medical professional?

As far as my paint job issues,
How did I rush rob on paint when it was over a year being in shop?
When rob and his daughter stayed up all night it was to finish in time for a show, after three failed deadlines, 5 months later.
I didn't show up as it was only painted and not assembled, at all. Why rush to paint for a show when it won't be ready...

And when I picked it up angry, (twice) it was because even after it being painted it wasn't finished with RECEIPT WRITTEN JOBS.
So yeah I was angry, I had finished my part of the deal months earlier. And was being told next week for months.

And why did I bring it back, we'll I explain again as I did in earlier posts.
I gave him an opportunity to correct the issues I pointed out, as well it is from Rob himself that the paint is moving while curing, so the finished product will be drastically different after a proper color sand and buff.
No drastic difference, just mad swirl marks along with flecks of dried paint from tip of gun while spraying.

I also wanted to show my willingness to work with the shop with the issues I pointed out. That being a requirement when I take him to court.
Due diligence. ..

Now for my employer, looks as though you caught another mistake on my part. I am but a lowly employee, and a new one at that, so I should not be standing up for my employer, (not that they need me to. They have their own reviews online.). I have been a customer though, and have had to return many parts. Never had an issue. That's from my customer point of view.

Now for not making comment's online, you must have taken that out of context, or in my rushed typing I laid it out incorrectly. I wrote or attempted to," don't devalue my review as I am a paying customer with valid issues. If you have positive experience post those, mine were negative and I am warning others to look into shops carefully first.)

So now that I have laid out that much, please, PLEASE, anyone in the Ventura area who is thinking about paint and body, come down to airheads parts, (1604 Morris ave ventura ca) and I will show you all my receipts and the bus. My credibility isn't on the line, robs work is.

Now, the work on the bus, no work has been done by any body man since I've owned it. And I contracted rob solely (in the beginning) for paint and BODY repair. It was always very clear no BONDO was to be used. And he fave me the same line he's given to others that he uses glaze not bomdo. Call any body shop and ask them the difference.. none...

Now my fit about delays.... no need to comment on that seeing how I paid $16,000. And waited and waited and waited...

Now for my coworkers who have had similar experiences, you may want to be sure before you place blame on them for losing parts, I paid rob. Noone else, so whether they work next to me now and worked for Rob then, he is responsible. End for story.

Now that I've replied to yet another person I don't know, making comment's on my situation, (as a paying customer) that they were not involved with, I'll say this.

It is my opinion based upon my experience that I say aware of ENDLESS CUTOMZ. I have had parts sold to me and not delivered.
I have had parts go missing.
I have a less than satisfactory paint job even if 1 day paint an body did it.
I have poor welds where replacement panels that were purchased to be welded in.

So, if anyone would like to respond to me directly that is fine, I don't want to bicker with others about the problem I'm trying to move past. I only want people to not get fucked over like I did.
I'd like a refund to some degree, and I'd like my parts, that I owned prior to EMC and those I purchased through EMC.

END OF STORY.
mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few quick thoughts before I go back to enjoying the F@^* out of my day.
1 when paying as much as $16K one should not be expected to put hours in on the project being paid for.
Saying that I should makes no sense, especially seeing as I pulled motor there in shop, did a variety of small tasks, and had bus completely stripped when I got it back so I indeed put a hand in, on the reassembling of the entire bus. Myself thank you.

And yes, they likely had to many cars being worked on to focus on any one properly, especially those who paid.

And to polish a turd, I should try? The last thing they did to my car was color sand and polish, so if a turd can be polished, why am I not happy with the final "polish", swirls you say? Cracks you say??

Happy 4th samba.

To bad this had been a pricy lesson, and one that leaves a foul taste in my mouth and heart for the hobby.
63bluebeast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I would share some pictures of the quality of work coming out of Endless Customz on a $10K+ restoration. Feel Free to stop by the antique vw Show this weekend Aug. 9th @ the Channel Islands Harbor to see the car in person. Feel free to contact me (Nick) with any questions about my interactions with this shop. I will not respond to any negative replies I simply don't want anyone else to go through what I did.

BUYER BEWARE!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

mrdbraun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: endless customz Reply with quote

Good idea on the pictures to point out the flaws 63 Blue Beast, i'll let Endless Customz work speak for it self. If your about to spend good money to get paint and body work done, look through the pics below and the ones above to see the quality of work being done at Endless Customz.
Feel free to contact me if you would like to see the issues in person.
Please do not bother if you only want to challange this post, i am not looking to get into a back and fourth of right and wrong.
I know what i paid, and what was supposed to be done.
I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

BUYER BE WARE!!

dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Rob Hall. I was working at endless custom since Oct. 2013. I was the body shop manager from Dec. to Aug 2014. I have read and seen the pics in this forum and I am here to tell everyone on record that every complaint is valid and true. I have seen all of these practices used on pretty much every car that is there and/or has left endless customz and also the cars that customers have brought back again and again.
Facts:
If Robert knows you have money he will promise the world and overcharge the price.
If Robert knows you don't have a lot of money he will then under bid the job greatly just so he can get some kind of money out of you.
In both cases above the work on the cars is half ass at best!
(I will go to court for that statement and back it up)
Painting on top of bare metal and/or filler(bondo) with no primer or sealer
Parts lost and taken off other cars to replace
(so if he charged for new you really got what he could find around the shop which he stole from other cars)
My list of wrong doings by endless customs under the operation of Robert and Jennifer Kalstrow goes on and on. Don't be fooled, Jenn knows what is going on as well.
Robert Kalstrom has a very long history of being a crook. A simple back ground check can easily prove this. He has at least five different alias and every other business he has ever been apart of have failed with him ripping everyone around him off. endless customz just got served last week with a lawsuit against them for shady work. Also Robert is not the sole owner of the business as he likes to claim. There are 4 partners in total. Robert, Jennifer and two others which he has and is still trying to rip off approx 70,000. This explains the sudden move in the cars and part of the shop down the street on Callens Rd.

Advice: If you still have a car there at endless customs and wish to get the work done there because you have paid it in full. Get a contract on a letter head of endless customz and get a signed copy with both Jennifer and Robert's signature on it. (Robert is claining that I and the other partners have stolen the invoices from endless customz. This is a full on LIE. He is using us a an excuse to throw away the old invoices so he can redue invoices and rip you off again. We did not take any paperwork!) Also I recommend if your car is there you HAVE to continuously go by the shop unannounced and check up on your vehicle. If you let him know you are coming by he makes the employees jump on you car and get stuff done on it fast and directs them to do half ass work so he can try to impress the customer and get more money out of them. (This happens all the time!)

I can go on for days about Robert and Jennifer's Kalstroms operation of endless customs. Hopefully after mine and all the other reports you see here you can see how they are the type of CROOKS that give this type of business a bad name. They Rip off not only their customers but also there employees as well. (explains the high turn over employees) They also break every law out there as well.

Why am I posting this? To support all these complaints posted here, that they are all true! To help others with cars still there! (Don't give them anymore money!!!) And to inform all that I am going to do every thing possible to expose these two crooks and put them out of business so they can stop stealing from everyone around them. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS! I AM TRYING TO DO WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

I will go on record about everything I have said here. Let Robert and Jennifer tell there lies about me. I have the truth and the law on my side. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Doing the Right Thing,

Rob Hall
JDTResearch007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: CONTACT INFO Reply with quote

dotherightthing wrote:
Hello all, my name is Rob Hall. I was working at endless custom since Oct. 2013. I was the body shop manager from Dec. to Aug 2014. I have read and seen the pics in this forum and I am here to tell everyone on record that every complaint is valid and true. I have seen all of these practices used on pretty much every car that is there and/or has left endless customz and also the cars that customers have brought back again and again.
Facts:
If Robert knows you have money he will promise the world and overcharge the price.
If Robert knows you don't have a lot of money he will then under bid the job greatly just so he can get some kind of money out of you.
In both cases above the work on the cars is half ass at best!
(I will go to court for that statement and back it up)
Painting on top of bare metal and/or filler(bondo) with no primer or sealer
Parts lost and taken off other cars to replace
(so if he charged for new you really got what he could find around the shop which he stole from other cars)
My list of wrong doings by endless customs under the operation of Robert and Jennifer Kalstrow goes on and on. Don't be fooled, Jenn knows what is going on as well.
Robert Kalstrom has a very long history of being a crook. A simple back ground check can easily prove this. He has at least five different alias and every other business he has ever been apart of have failed with him ripping everyone around him off. endless customz just got served last week with a lawsuit against them for shady work. Also Robert is not the sole owner of the business as he likes to claim. There are 4 partners in total. Robert, Jennifer and two others which he has and is still trying to rip off approx 70,000. This explains the sudden move in the cars and part of the shop down the street on Callens Rd.

Advice: If you still have a car there at endless customs and wish to get the work done there because you have paid it in full. Get a contract on a letter head of endless customz and get a signed copy with both Jennifer and Robert's signature on it. (Robert is claining that I and the other partners have stolen the invoices from endless customz. This is a full on LIE. He is using us a an excuse to throw away the old invoices so he can redue invoices and rip you off again. We did not take any paperwork!) Also I recommend if your car is there you HAVE to continuously go by the shop unannounced and check up on your vehicle. If you let him know you are coming by he makes the employees jump on you car and get stuff done on it fast and directs them to do half ass work so he can try to impress the customer and get more money out of them. (This happens all the time!)

I can go on for days about Robert and Jennifer's Kalstroms operation of endless customs. Hopefully after mine and all the other reports you see here you can see how they are the type of CROOKS that give this type of business a bad name. They Rip off not only their customers but also there employees as well. (explains the high turn over employees) They also break every law out there as well.

Why am I posting this? To support all these complaints posted here, that they are all true! To help others with cars still there! (Don't give them anymore money!!!) And to inform all that I am going to do every thing possible to expose these two crooks and put them out of business so they can stop stealing from everyone around them. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS! I AM TRYING TO DO WHAT I BELIEVE IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

I will go on record about everything I have said here. Let Robert and Jennifer tell there lies about me. I have the truth and the law on my side. If you have any questions feel free to contact me

Doing the Right Thing,

Rob Hall

HOW CAN I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU???
dotherightthing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: contact Rob Hall Reply with quote

You can just email at robvichall@yahoo. leave me your # and I will call you back. or just speak with me through email.
Rob Hall
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: