Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

eagle1 - [email protected] - dave
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: eagle1
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:27 pm    Post subject: eagle1 - [email protected] - dave Reply with quote

I bought a couple of small parts from Dave.

Communicated clearly and quickly, shipped fast, parts are in excellent condition.

Thanks!

Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a quick, easy transaction with Dave for some NOS lock mechanisms. Well packaged - recommended seller!
yamaz69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Bosch Fluted Lens Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of Bosch Lenses from Dave which he claimed that, they were a "matching" pair in "good" condition. When I recieved the lenses, they were matching numbers but not a matching pair. One of the lens were in "great" condition and the other lens was yellow and had many scratches and road chips. I explained the problem to Dave and he was responsive and did say I either could return the defective lens for a "refund" or wait to see if he could find a better lens, I chose to wait as I have bought parts from him before with satisfaction. In the interim, I found another lens and e-mailed him about a "refund" and to this day...he never replied...I have been fair and have gave him "alot" of time to take care of this matter. I have sent him e-mails from home and just to make sure, another source of e-mails too! I hope he is ok as I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he has no clue of what's going on...I just hope he is not "letting another vw brother down".
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: