Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NOS PARTS - [email protected] - Dave Fuentes
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: NOS PARTS
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 02, 2023
Garybon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: David Fuentes where are my Parts???? Reply with quote

Nice to see David Fuentes was able to post a new AD today for a 57 23 window for $27,000 after not responding to my e-mails, since January 12, 2012 only with the help of Mark Merz. I have never ever left any kind of feedback, posting, or picture on the Samba. I'm a low key sort of person, but felt the need after being ignored on my countless e-mails to David. I've known and dealt with David for the past 20 years and he was a good person to deal with. I bought cars and parts from him throughout the years. He still owes me 6 six set of corner windows that I purchased from him 10 years ago. I bought 4 Barndoor front floor mats from David about 3 years ago. This was about the same time Beater Barndoor "Mark Rafferty" bought his. I think that the only way to try and get my parts is to call David Fuentes out on his Feedback. Like I told David, just to let me know when he will be ready to send me my parts. I know that it may take some time to get the parts from David because he doesn't live in the United States, but in South America, Bolivia. But really, how long is it going to take. I'm still on the fence, but what I'm I to think if he treats me like this. "David do the right thing and e-mail me letting me know when you are going to send the parts" Daivd come on, did I really have to do this Post after knowing you all these years??
Garybon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David e-mailed me back today, he said that he's going to make things right with me soon.
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS PARTS - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and received a fuel tank partition panel from David, which arrived as described, well packaged, and in a timely manner. No issues, only oddity was paying to [email protected] (merz356's email). Not sure if David is his pseudonym or alternate moniker, but still no issues. Cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: NOS PARTS - [email protected] Reply with quote

They are friends and Mark often helps him sell parts.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
matthew smith1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS PARTS - [email protected] Reply with quote

Waiting on a 5 car deal to materialise with David that's been going on since march last year, myself and 2 customers are getting very annoyed with lack of movement on cars that should have been shipped! Everything was paid upfront so really hope he is a stand up guy and turns this into a positive feedback soon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
matthew smith1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: NOS PARTS - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well the deal finally fell through as titles couldn't be processed for shipping:-( so now waiting on full refund.... sent numerous messages in the last week, I can see he's been online but just ignores me!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: