Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Hebrod
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 11, 2024
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Frederic bought a couple NOS parts from me.

Everything went well.

He says he is in France but he had me ship it to an address in Florida.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!

Last edited by EverettB on Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Very disappointed with parts and communication with FREDERIC! BUYER BEWARE!!! Parts ARE NOT what received from picture in his post. I bought seals WITH RUST contradicting the pictures in his post. Parts he is selling are not what he displays. Communication with FREDERIC was very POOR! I emailed him SEVERAL TIMES before responding many days went by. His shipping response very poor. I had to email him a week later to see if he shipped my parts I bought from him. He shipped parts many days after receiving money from Paypal. VERY POOR SELLER. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Crying or Very sad Exclamation
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Were the seals these rear main seals?
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2145807

Aren't those plastic? How do they have rust on them?
I know they have a springy center, is it in that location?
Just curious, not doubting your report.
Post a pic if you want...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
empiusa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

EverettB wrote:

The front crank seals were rusty. In his pic they're in a NOS covered box clean and untouched. I received seals in a much worse condition. Rusty springs. I was misled and I'm very upset. Poor communication with this seller. You were probably treated differently because you are admin. not accurately prevailed.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

empiusa wrote:
EverettB wrote:

The front crank seals were rusty. In his pic they're in a NOS covered box clean and untouched. I received seals in a much worse condition. Rusty springs. I was misled and I'm very upset. Poor communication with this seller. You were probably treated differently because you are admin. not accurately prevailed.

Ok, I understand. I have not bought anything from him, only sold some parts as mentioned above.

For what it's worth, it looks like he uses the same VW parts box backdrop in tons of his ads. This is not the box for those parts.
notsnarb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Okay so I'm dealing with this idiot too,

Nothing changes and I should have known better, looks like he is in Florida, poor English and as other posts show he's actually in France.

SAMBA NEEDS TO BAN HIM.

He owes me money for NOS parts never shipped, thankfully not much

In such a great (Samba) community these idiots are rare, lets weed them out.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Email me directly with the info on what you bought if you want me to email him my admin message.

If he is not responding to you and you paid with Paypal, open a dispute.
Church of The Air-cooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: paddyinvest - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

Yup.. Guy sucks. After I paid him with venmo for nos parts, he tells me they had already sold. And says that he doesn't have my money. I sent him a screenshot of my payment and no reply, no return as of yet.
Everett, please ban him. This is just not the kind of guy who anyone wants to or should have to deal with. Top it off, the parts are still listed for sale.
Thanks,
Chris
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

I have emailed him and he will be banned if this is not resolved.
Church of The Air-cooled
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

I didn't get my money back. Instead, I got this;

"Ass I’m planning to blackmail you
You are not a correct person
Don’t worry I send you back your Fucking money
Asshold

Sent from my iPhone"

This was four days ago. This comes after making a deal on several parts and shipping and I simply pay the guy, as one would.. Then he tells me 3/4 of the parts are sold. So, I explain, pretty nicely, the time points of when I made payment, sent a screenshot of my venmo showing he has been paid, and then after no response from him, kindly asking for my money back. I mean, if we've made a deal on price and shipping, I send money, then guy tells you the most of the parts you were buying sold.. You ask for your money back. Expect this.

Buy parts from this guy and go from what originally seemed like a normal situation, to this response and some jerk buying cheeseburgers with money you have earned.
my3bugs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

i just received a NOS split bug front trans mount donut today from Fred today . took about a week to get here , all went well for me . i got the one standing up Smile still has some original dirty waxy preservative stuff on it LOL

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
diablosandwich
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: Hebrod - [email protected] - Frederic Reply with quote

I bought a NOS oil bath for industrial engine. Took a while to get shipped but after I asked about tracking Fred sent an email with tracking info. Received the one I paid for.
Casey
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: