Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

interested - Gil - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: interested
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: August 28, 2021
VDUBMOBN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:03 pm    Post subject: interested - Gil - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! He was very quick when responding to any question I had. Purchased a rebuilt 40hp head from him. Price was very reasonable. I had asked if the valve seats were replaced or reconditioned. He disassembled the head to check and got back to me very quickly to inform of their condition and that intake valves were used and exhaust valves were new. I felt very comfortable dealing with Gil, I feel he is an honest seller. Looking through other adds he has posted you can see he sells items that are in good condition and are clean! You wont get a box of grease dealing with him. Overall it was a great transaction, I would be more than happy to do business with Gil again. Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:32 pm    Post subject: Gil : A++ Reply with quote

Gil sells good parts at good prices. He has good communication and rather fast shipping. Thanks Gil!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
monkbonk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of dual PDSIT bus carburetors. Came just as described. Excellent pricing. Thanks again
1969 Amante GT Roller
Blue_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an autostick wiring harness. Excellent transaction!

Thanks
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a 71 only rear engine tin from Gil. The part arrived safely and I am very happy with it. THANK YOU!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: interested - Gil - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi all,
A while back I bought one wheel bearing wrench from Gil to match a wrench I already had and make complete a wheel bearing wrench set. I sent payment, Gil put the wrench into a bubble-wrap envelope and sent it along. Unfortunately the empty envelope with a big tear-out in it arrived, the wrench obviously tore the envelope during transit from here to there and escaped. Gil was great, he initiated a search with the postal folks at his end to see if the wrench might turn up, I did the same from my end. But alas, the wrench is probably under some huge USPS postal machinery somewhere.

Gil being the good seller that he is, just returned the payment for the tool and I absorbed the shipping cost. He didn't really have to do that, but Gil is a stand-up seller here on the Samba.com and I can now find and buy another tool to complete my pair. I'm happy with Gil and our transaction, he stood behind his product and packaging, and I would not hesitate to shop with him again, he is obviously a stand-up guy! Thanks again Gil for backing up your services!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: