Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts New!  See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Ghia Share: Facebook Twitter
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
boinkffd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

I want to see the floor mat back orders filled and bulkhead mats made by John as well . So much that I could schedule a visit to the Seattle area if help is needed in pouring , boxing and shipping or just moral support.

I will keep emailing him every few month and say hello plus ask how things are .
Srecko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

John if you read this forum please reply to emails and phone calls. We offer our assistance to you in an attempt to have the back orders completed. As a ghia community we should support each other in ensuring the originality of these cars is maintained.
paul_round Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

A quick google of Johns name gave me this:
https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0174772F/JOHN-LEMKE/overview
It says updated 17 days ago.
Mellow Yellow 74
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

paul_round wrote:
A quick google of Johns name gave me this:
https://www.aihitdata.com/company/0174772F/JOHN-LEMKE/overview
It says updated 17 days ago.

A quick Google also gave this at http://johnlemke.tripod.com/index.html

How long will it take before I receive my set?

We usually ship it with four weeks. Due to the high demand of this very popular item, it might take up to 6 weeks. A rush order is available with extra charge.

technik wrote:
Can you please post his phone number and any other details here. Everyone thats ordered mats should call and call and call until we get an answer.

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 206.933.0762
Bleyseng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

Srecko wrote:
There appears to be a number of people offering assistance and help however no John....where are you?

John if you read this forum please reply to emails and phone calls. We offer our assistance to you in an attempt to have the back orders completed. As a ghia community we should support each other in ensuring the originality of these cars is maintained.

I just met John at a gas station in Sodo as he came up to look at my 70 Vert. He just got a new job and is busy working full time again. He will work on the mats asap...nice guy and give him some slack as life had taken a wrong turn for him but its better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Srecko
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:52 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

with all due respect we have given him a lot of slack. You will see there are a number of people on this thread which are completely frustrated with John and his lack of contact with all of us. Life is full of ups and downs, everyone goes through tough times!
He needs to get in contact with all of us and honor the orders made and paid!
Karly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

Bleyseng wrote:
Srecko wrote:

I just met John at a gas station in Sodo as he came up to look at my 70 Vert. He just got a new job and is busy working full time again. He will work on the mats asap...nice guy and give him some slack as life had taken a wrong turn for him but its better.

Seriously? The guy has stolen hundreds of dollars from the ghia community. He hasn't produced the mats for a VERY long time (when was the last time someone has received product from him 2013-2014?) yet he continues to advertise and take MORE money from people. It's not something a nice guy would do, he's taking everyone for a ride.
Bleyseng
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

Karly wrote:
Bleyseng wrote:
Srecko wrote:

Seriously? The guy has stolen hundreds of dollars from the ghia community. He hasn't produced the mats for a VERY long time (when was the last time someone has received product from him 2013-2014?) yet he continues to advertise and take MORE money from people. It's not something a nice guy would do, he's taking everyone for a ride.

He said he would as he is getting his feet back on the ground. He lost his job and that would hurt any hobbist. Let's give him a break and he will be making the mats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
John Moxon Premium Member
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: List of Customers of Lemke Floor Mats Reply with quote

I'm tempted to lock this topic for a while as it polarises opinion. We can go backwards and forwards...hang him/give him a chance.

Let's not get into old territory...we all know where we stand at the moment...no mats being produced. Venting your frustrations is understandable but it isn't going to make anything happen.

In writing this I've decided to lock the topic. If you have up to date positive information not already included here PM me and we'll unlock and continue. Smile

Thanks
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Ghia All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: