Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Atomwerk Engineering Inc. Charles Adams [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: December 18, 2015
Behemoth
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Time Reply with quote

Since pretty much all this post is about time and not quality of parts I want to reply about that. I know everyone here can read so there's no excuse for complaining about the time frame for getting parts from this vendor. They make it clear and if there is an issue it is solely on your part.
In case you didn't know it you can order a vehicle from any car manufacturer and I encourage everyone to do it because its the only way to get everything you really want in a car or truck. It works the same as Atomwerk. Order it and you get a time frame, email and get smoke blowed up your arse, complain and get laughed at and wait, if they are backlogged on starters you will get it when they get a starter, and you will not get any special for waiting. Order anything custom and it is the same everytime.
Now this is no offense to you Jak3 but to enter shows when you don't have a finished car is like reserving hotel rooms in Sydney Aus. without have booked a flight. Most people I know would ask "What were you thinking?".

My wait. I paid over $150 for NOS parts for my bug from someone in Greece. The ad said I should have my parts in 10 weeks and I sent them the money and I never had another transaction with them even though I did email at 10 weeks, they arrived at 13 weeks. I never got a "they shipped" email and never heard from them again but they got great feedback and I would buy from them again and not think twice. They didn't sell me a ship date just a product.
Jak3-719
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we're on the subject of reading - did you not read where I stated I registered for the shows AFTER receiving assurance that I would have my beam?? I dont understand the confusion.

Also, did you not read the part where I praised the construction and quality of the beam?

Let me sum it up for you, as well as anyone else who is having issues with reading - great product, long wait.

Cheers, again.

-Jake
vugbug68
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little perspective about timelines and waiting:

I ordered some cylinder heads from a well known head builder who is highly praised on this site. I emailed them with what I wanted done, they said I would get them 3 weeks from the payment date, I paid and shipped them my manifolds for match porting and sure enough in 3 weeks I had my heads. Everything was perfect on them. I never emailed them during the 3 weeks and didn't get a tracking number when they shipped but I got them in the timeline I was quoted.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Credit? Reply with quote

Jon Boyton wrote:
If I ain't got my stuff and I've waited six months for you to make good on my order that still ain't here Do not expect me to rave about how you've given me anything. I do not as yet have anything I paid for let along some rear setups you've thrown in cause you feel guilty that you blew this entire process.. I don't have that tracking number..remember you were going to get that to me the first of this week?

Hey Jon, did you ever get the beam?

Wondering if you will have it for The Buffalo Event in June this year.

Everyone is gifted. Some just do not open the package.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Jon Boyton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:08 am    Post subject: Powder coat or Sugar coat Reply with quote

Joe,
Beam was sent out the 19 of December to be powder coated. thought it was a simple spray and bake.
They must do it different on the west coast. Last email was shipment in a couple of days after the beam returns from the painter.
Every time Chuckie opens his mouth diarrhea spews out.
I'm hoping to make "Over the Falls" this year.
Looks like they're coming thru Cleveland from Columbus,
I'd be joining up there to Buffalo.
But when you're waiting for a habitual liar to honor an agreement, who knows. Some day I might get a tracking number.
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a real shame Jon. For both you and Charles. Charles could have had some of the best advertisement having his beam on your Award Winning Meyers Manx Buggy, none better than that.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Now it is just distaste for his service and support. A fail/fail.

Right now I am planning on the journey across country and will not make the Buffalo event, but will be meeting the CA gang just West of Cleveland as they head West for the coast.

Looks like it was painted with a live chicken,polished with a brick and buffed with a pine cone
Jon Boyton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: ECVW 2015 Reply with quote

Might follow them out to Toledo on the way back from Buffalo
THAT IS IF I HAVE A BEAM FOR THE FRONT OF THE BUGGY
[email protected]
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to reply to all of the kind words in the this thread, and I hope this sticks with you, the public, and perhaps this can be remembered when approaching other companies:

First and foremost I am thankful for this thread because it conveys through other people the message that is not easily taken when I myself say it; and that message is that we are of the highest quality, we are not expedient, and we are not all about customer service. The quality comes because we are a different kind of company. We are the first and (at this time) the only company to bring the needle bearing to the rear of an air-cooled VW, rising above the bushing, which happens to be the real source of wheel hop. In addition our inventions include the adjustable needle bearing spring plates, rear tunable sway bars for swing axles, and etc. We were the company to make the Drop Plate and Raise Plate a common name among VW enthusiasts. Our future inventions include front tuner sway bars, which will allow clearance for big tires, the famous Adjustable Camber Unit for swing axle VWs, and HAT suspensions (which may prove to end the need for air rides). AND (as said before) we are just getting started... The bottom line is that we make products that the public REALLY wants - inventions that improve the quality of our beloved VWs through hardcore and innovative engineering. You can trust me when I say that we are going to change suspension technology even much more than we already have. As far as where you should expect to see us evolve to, think smart suspensions... In addition we educate the public about their VWs suspension through easy to understand videos, which dispel former mysteries, such as using an angle finder instead of relying on memory of "clicks", or reinforcing your frame horns to stop wheel hop instead of getting straight to the issue with the use of a needle bearing instead of a bushing. When customers ask us for answers about the mysteries of their suspensions we give straight up and easily understood answers, and don't try to fool them as many other companies do, offering unlimited technical support - not turning our back once a sale is made. Indeed, when you purchase an Atomwerk product from anyone or anywhere you become part of our team.

So here may be the reality check for some people: When you deal with us it is a two way street. Meaning you are free to complain to us or express any of your feelings, however we reserve the right to give you the same kind of feedback. Why? Because we are not Walmart. We are not in the business of taking crap from people so that we can keep your dollar. We are in the business of making the best products you can buy while still keeping the prices affordable for you. We are also very up front about any lead times you will have for a product that is not on the shelf, and never try to trick you about that. When anyone orders a custom product they should expect to wait. If one cannot wait then one should not order from us (unless it is on the shelf). Also you may have gathered from this thread that we are always willing to bend and flex by giving company credits to customers who feel like they have been somehow mislead. Does this help us? No. But we do that to show that we are sincere. However, I do draw the line at disrespect. If you feel you need a higher level of customer support then order from Mid America Motorworks, or Limebug; that is why they are in business - not us. If you maintain your respect with us then we will have your back to the end and deliver a product that can never be surpassed. I am passing the message publicly here that if you, the customer, want to be able to continue to order directly from us then there are going to be the expectations that you will have to wait patiently and expect the best of course. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

FYI: Complete suspensions (package deals) are going away very soon and if you want to order such you will need to go to our vendors. We are very shortly here streamlining the products that we sell to only the products that we manufacture.
[email protected]
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have created an "On the Shelf" page for all customers that are only interested in what is immediately available. All items on this page will be available immediately for shipping: http://atomwerk.org/on_the_shelf.html

Otherwise all Atomwerk items have an ETA as they will be custom orders. We thank you for your patience.
Jon Boyton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Being upfront and honest Reply with quote

This is the reason for my ranting.....
MISSED DEADLINES THAT CHARLES SET HIMSELF.

A delay, but figured that you should see what we're up to. Beam is being powdercoated and will have a tracking number for you next week. Notice that the beam is checked on a granite table for straightness. Also there was a last minute design upgrade for better shock travel and clearance. Sorry for the wait but it will pay off for you.

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:19 AM, Charles Adams <[email protected]> wrote:

We missed the deadline of getting the beam out to you last week, however it will be on its way to you this week. Quality will not be rushed and we stand FIRM on this. We thank you for your respectful demeanor and for your patience.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 3:57 AM, Jon Boyton <[email protected]> wrote:
So did I miss a week? Or is it more of your smoke and mirrors? Your last email was going to be the tracking number. Come on Charlie. Ship the beam.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 4, 2014, at 1:04 PM, Charles Adams <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> OK you got it. Stay tuned for the tracking number next week. The box
> will also contain your plates.
>
>> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 5:32 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Need the tracking number please
>>
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Charles Adams <[email protected]>
>> To: Jon Boyton <[email protected]>
>> Sent: Tue, Dec 2, 2014 5:16 pm
>> Subject: Re: WTF
>>
>> Jon,
>>
>> I am not in the business of not honoring any products that we sell.
>> There was an ETA for your order and, as stated in the beginning, it is
>> ONLY an ETA. Your beam is about complete and should be on its way to
>> you by the end of this week. I see that you made some statements on
>> the Samba. You are right that this is the side effect of a business
>> growing faster than current capacity, however we consider ourselves to
>> be one of the very few who deliver world class products. You are not
>> going to get a better beam than an Atomwerk beam. We have already put
>> time and money into your order and appreciate your patience to let us
>> deliver it to you. Additionally, I do feel bad that you had to wait
>> this long so I would like to extend you a credit of some rear spring
>> plates to make it up to you. How does that sound? We could deliver
>> them along with your beam.
>>
>>> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:09 AM, Jon Boyton <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Charles
>>> December second
>>> Six months ago to the day I paid for a link pin front end.
>>> Four weeks ago to the day you needed two weeks to finish my beam and today
>>> is
>> the four weeks I told you to take to finish up the job. It seems you have no
>> intention of honoring your end of our agreement.
>>> I need you to refund my money. Start the process immediately
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>
>> Charles Adams, CEO/MET
>> Atomwerk Engineering Inc.
>> Phone: 541-935-8026
>> Web: http://atomwerk.org
>> Email: [email protected]
>>
>> Mailing address:
>> PO Box 715
>> Veneta, OR 97487
Jon Boyton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little fed back on my issues with ATOMWERKS
thirty five weeks for a ETA of 8 to 12 weeks

GUESS MY FRONT BEAM IS FINALLY ON ITS WAY.....

Last email from Chuckie
Jon,
You did not get a tracking number because you never responded to my last couple of emails. Your UPS tracking number is: 1ZY438W20346246690
Please don't contact us again. We wish not to conduct anymore business with you. ...
Charles Adams, CEO/MET
Atomwerk Engineering Inc.

He's known for 8 months what he was to be sending.
Now we get to unwrap and see if it's what I ordered.....
My vote:
"Businessman of the Year 2015"

Tammy Reed Beeson Wow!!
Larry Walker Hope it is correct. After that email, I would dread having to deal with him again.
Trish Mitchell-Cash Shame on them..
Christopher Stackhouse Blast em... as a business owner I could never send that message. of course he probably just shipped whatever you ordered and didn't have the cahones to be honest back whenever.that's crap. 8 months later, id be sending a refund for the entire profit margin at the very least. if not an apology and refund until the job was complete.
Christopher J Lewis After a letter like that and poor customer service, I would be hard pressed to even use their product.
Christopher Stackhouse After a quick browse... im confused. what could possibly have been there reason for taking so long? they sell stock style components, little upgrades, quality etc, but nothing "one off"....
Mike DarioI would re-post this on any of their social media outlets and watch them squirm. I guess I won't be shopping from them!
Calvin Sanders I can not believe anyone can do business with anyone like that. I know you ordered that way before Manx On the Banx. Amazing.
Joseph Wheeler Well, I am happy for you that your Manx will get it's parts. Anyone who knows of Atomworks knows of Charles arrogant attitude towards his customers.
Georges Morti Waow nice
Kurt Van Opstal We wish..... Thats the joke of the year
Matt Ramsey Looked on their website, can't imagine why the 12 week wait on a beam. Doesn't make sense to me, let alone a 8 month wait. Checked out reviews on Samba and it doesn't sound like you are alone.
Scott Bussard Thanks for the heads up. I've looked at their parts before, but no way I'll ever order from them, given what you've experienced.
Joseph Wheeler I have built two really nice buggy's in the time that Charles built one beam. Maybe I should go into the beam building business.
Matt Ramsey As long as you can deliver in a timely manner at a good price, I don't see a problem with it. Even at 12 weeks, their beams can't be that much better than anyone else's. I mean, is it gold plated and they have to wait on the gold to be mined first?!? Jeez
Arlan E Williams Guess I know where I WON'T be buying parts for my Concept 1.
Valerie Stump I am astounded that he felt the need to let YOU know, that THEY, "wish not to conduct anymore business with you". - REALLY!?!?
Stephen Knight build your own .... this wont happen ..... . u control things.... delivery dates / quality then THEN .... nobody to be mad at .... but ones self ..... outher wise .... you get to put up with this kinda thing ....
Kenny Carstensen That's crazy!!!!

Steve Cook They'll be out of business soon with an attitude like that... screw em
Scott Bussard Hey Joseph - we're in need of a BJ beam for James buggy. What are your prices? Lol
Calvin Sanders I think you can get a few volunteers to help you grind and paint as necessary to remove their logos from the beam.
Mark Landon If your needing a good shop for beams Griffens in Paramont CA that is an old school shop I have delt with since 1975 also for real trick beams Old Speed right next to Griffens is great Russel is the man for trick brakes and beams
Brad Humenny I've "debated" a couple time with Charles on the samba. His arrogance and condescension know no bounds. Several of us who have years more real world experience have tried to help him out or correct his claims as total rubbish, but he is an engineer an...See More
Larry Walker I have not bought one, but I have seen the beams from Airkewld. They are very nice, but a little pricey.
Brad Humenny There is a lot of guys building them. There is also a few guys selling parts, shock towers, beam clamps and adjusters, to build your own. If you can weld it's easy. I built a beam for about $100 including adjuster.
Tom Szwajkos Yesterday I could not spell ungineer today I are one.
Brad Humenny... I really appreciate/enjoy your input... but hey some of us engineers are hands on as well! lol. Jon Boyton if you need, cancel the order, dispute it with your bank or card, you will probably get it back. buy the parts you want, ship it to me, pay for the shipping, ill burn it for free. not all custom companies are dirtbags! lol
Brad Humenny Sorry Christopher, I did not mean to lump all engineers together. I was only referring to Mr. Adams who waves his degree in everyone's face like its a decree from God.
Britt Grannis Dang Canadian :^)
Geoff Swan Arguing with an engineer is a lot like wrestling a pig in the mud. Eventually you realize the pig actually likes it!
Steve Cook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
Trust me, i'm an engineer !Trust me, i'm an engineer ! There are many parodys to this song now, this is a nice one in TF2 style ! https://w...
Christopher Stackhouse Oh I'm not offended. I just like stirring the pot. . . Certificate flag waiver engineers suck, like the degree means anything in the real world anyways ... hes definitely one of those. . . Big difference between a simply practicing engineer, applying m...See More
Ralph ProvitzJust looked at his offered products. I would be embarrassed to call my self an engineer representing that offering. Many engineering no no's.
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

35 weeks for a single beam Shocked Shocked Shocked

how many entire cars did vw produce in a 35 week span?

perhaps they spent all their time producing fancy ads to sucker in some more good folks instead of doing a couple days work on your beam...

hope you didn't pay very much for it.....
[email protected]
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:

perhaps they spent all their time producing fancy ads to sucker in some more good folks instead of doing a couple days work on your beam...

Mr Boyton's beam has been delivered along with his complimentary set of rear plates. I would say no, he did not pay a lot for that.
joescoolcustoms
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
vwinnovator wrote:

Mr Boyton's beam has been delivered along with his complimentary set of rear plates. I would say no, he did not pay a lot for that.

Aggravation, frustration, delay of project, shipping of another beam to use temporary to meet a dead line, labor for the temp beam, build up then disappointment are all free of charge, or equal to a set of plates. Rolling Eyes

[email protected]
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had a lot of time to think about this and I wanted to take the time to respond with care and concern. I realize that this thread is in my name, Charles Adams, and that it is of course on the Samba, which by default may be regarded as a gathering place for anybody to say anything that they want to without regard to the way it is said. My customers of course are many more than the people of the Samba. My customers span all over the globe.
I am regarded by my peers as a man of respect and honor. I am not rude to anyone, even if I am being yelled at with profanity, but I will always hold my ground. Anyone who really knows me will tell you that I always pull through, and when I do it is in spectacular fashion. When it comes to business this means that I deliver products that you just don't get from the other guys. While my products may look nice, but they are engineered to give an edge over the other guys. Indeed the quality that we brag about is more than aesthetic; it is in function. Our parts are rigid in design and super functional. Not only that - they are unique. Again, most of our products are unique ONLY to Atomwerk, from the common drop plate to needle bearing full suspensions, to products that already revolutionizing the VW suspension industry. This means that you cannot buy most of the products that we manufacture from other guys. We stand alone in our field and we always will. In fact we have many world record holders now racing on our products including Bill Hatfield and the legendary Darrell Vittone because our products give a definite competitive edge.
I would like to digress a little bit about our company so that the public can get a better scope about who we are and why we are here. First and foremost we are a family company. I work with my wife and children here. That's right, even our kids help with some things like even our logos, and our employees that we have are our close friends. This is our passion. We are not big corporate Chinese product importers, rather everything one can see comes as a result of our hard labor. In addition we are not rich. We have machines that often will breakdown and need repair and we are always looking for (or building) our next machine. Obviously when a machine goes down, or a shop accident happens a delay will be caused, and since we are not the big guys with deep pockets these things cause delays. We have held on to our business and changed suspension technology in spite of having HUGE enemies and setbacks. It is not easy to do what we have done, but we have integrity!
The title of this section is "buyer and seller feedback", and I would like to emphasis that BUYER is also in the name. Why? Because it is a two way street. In other words, while we treat our customers with respect, we also expect to be treated the same. Why would it be any different? We are not trying to just get a quick sale and be done with the customer and on to the next one. We are always there to answer questions and help educate anyone who needs the advise and we do this regardless of if there is money in it for us. There have been many times that I have steered a potential customer away from a sale just because I knew that they did not truly need our product for their application. I had their best interest in mind.
So now to address the "buyer" part of this with the issue with Mr. Boyton and his many peers: Obviously it can now be seen that there are customers out there that we do not wish to deal with. That's correct; just like the sign often seen in restaurants, "we reserve the right to refuse service to ANYONE". I however kept this between Mr. Boyton via private email and I did not announce it to anyone else. Additionally, Mr. Boyton not only received his full order, but also a complimentary set of plates. While that may be the last time that I give away a $220 credit, I did that to show Mr. Boyton that I was giving him our level best. Yet I am not embarrassed of that it has been made public ; in fact it is just as well. I was not caught off guard when my email was posted, in fact I expected it. Yes, there are also a very few other customers that are on this list too. Why would I admit to this? Because I am trying to dissuade a certain type of customer from ordering from us. By that I mean a customer who lacks respect, who is vulgar to me or my family, one who is impatient for something that is custom made for him/her, one who tries to scam money or product, or the one who deliberately lies. I want to make clear that I am not accusing Mr. Boyton of these things, but I am just stating our position. However this in no way means that one cannot talk to me about their frustrations or concerns. I understand 100% the frustration that happens when projects are slowed and I also feel sympathetic towards these issues. I encourage all to approach me and always feel that a solution can be worked out that will be mutually beneficial, yet we must all remember that we are people with dignity and the manner we present ourselves will almost always dictate the outcome. Again, the reason I would like to dissuade certain customers is so that we can continue to focus on manufacturing products that cannot be surpassed. We frankly do not have the resources to redirect us from quality manufacturing to constant customer management, but there are other companies that do, such as Mid America Motorworks, Limebug, or many others to come in other countries. I encourage all the folks who do not like my "arrogant attitude" to order from them or any other authorized vendor, or simply do not order. Any orders that are placed with us or the vendors will be backed by quality and real world technical support - let's just try to keep things clean when we chat.
As far as the talk about us going out of business; we didn't get this far to give up now. It is really quite the opposite. We are doing better than we ever have and preparing for a whole new wave of exciting products. Thank you for taking the time to read this please remember that if you or anyone else that you know has concerns they should always feel free to talk to me in a civilized manner.
Airkewld
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Charles came onto the seen, I was so impressed. Great mind, has some pretty cool innovations and can be an asset to the industry......things happen.......things change. I hope he can see the light and not wander off the path too much. I, personally think he can still be an asset to the community. Time will tell and so will his clients.

Win a FREE Chassis Rebuild - https://airkewld.co/WinAChassis

Learn from a PRO on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Airkewld

FAQ - https://airkewld.co/FAQ

View our Industry Leading Products - https://www.airkewld.com/Products-s/2322.htm

We made a iPhone Ringtone with a Classic VW Turbo Engine - https://airkewld.co/RingtoneTurbo

YouTube Channel - https://airkewld.co/SubSamba
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is it everytime he responds he gets on a soap box preaching about how amazingly great his products are that are going to "revolutionize" the vw world, and follows up stating he doesn't want to sell to certain kinds of ppl.

does he only want to sell to ppl who will accept things as they are, whenever he get around to delivering, and don't know what they are actually buying or need??? Shit, we'd all like that...

rest assured though, I'm one of those ppl who he doesn't want to buy from him, and I'm not offended at all Rolling Eyes

Think I'm going to add a bearing to the hula hoop and revolutionize the hooping world Wink
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're wanting to project your company as a "family" business, you may want to reconsider the images you use in some of your advertisements. I'm not saying I mind - at all, or find them offensive - at all, or even want you to change, but I did chuckle when I read your post above because your advertisements certainly do not reinforce the "wife and kids" environment you outline above.
Mrs Atomwerk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
If you're wanting to project your company as a "family" business, you may want to reconsider the images you use in some of your advertisements. I'm not saying I mind - at all, or find them offensive - at all, or even want you to change, but I did chuckle when I read your post above because your advertisements certainly do not reinforce the "wife and kids" environment you outline above.

Well hello gentlemen, my name is Jennifer Adams AKA the wife. First of all I hope you will all be respectful if you choose to respond to my post.
I am glad some of you enjoy my, yes the wife's, advertising. This is my area, and not quite certain what that has to do with portraying a family company. I was our model for our first ads and I am the one that takes care of getting other models that make up the ads you love. It's advertising!

Charles was not trying to project any kind of image for our business, nor is he a liar, or soapbox preaching when speaking of our product. He doesn't make DEADLINES he makes ETA'S. Charles was doing nothing more than putting down a guard to let our customers, and the people who call themselves VW enthusiasts know a little more about our company so you could maybe get a better idea of who we are, why we are here, and yes why you have to wait but you will receive what you ordered!!!! This is a family business and I will be even more specific. Besides Charles, 3 of our kids, and me, we have two great friends that make up our whole company. Yes we really do have kids helping! We wish you would understand that we are not scamming you and we work hard because we care.
Our parts are revolutionary and there is more greatness to come and I certainly understand if you don't choose to purchase our part's but don't knock them. If everyone could do what we have done, then I guess we wouldn't be here. Quality and safety are a certainty when you receive our parts. Isn't that what we all want for our car?

So maybe hearing from me you could bring down your guards and show a little more respect. It seems many feel offended/threatened by his personality and I assure you Charles is not an arrogant man, he's confident, smart, funny, kind, and passionate about what he does. He does NOT talk to customers rudely and will not be spoken to rudely either, what is so wrong with that? Teaching is not preaching, and Charles is very thorough with his work. When there is uncertainty with our designs it's not made, if tolerances are off part's go back for correction. When is it ever right to put people down even when things aren't going as we had hoped? We don't lie at Atomwerk, and we try hard to make our customers happy. Our company is a good thing people and why would you want it to go away?

vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
"This is our passion. We are not big corporate Chinese product importers, rather everything one can see comes as a result of our hard labor."

If the products are made by you guys, why do you have to "send them back" when not in tolerance?
I'd also be interested in seeing your in house "forge" and CNC that you use to make the dropped spindles you sell. (sorry to inquire, they just look like the china made one's latest rage sells...)

And why do you need to use "sex" as an advertising ploy.

great products sell themselves...(unless you guys are reengineering breasts Shocked , there's really no need if the product stands for itself)

I'd be very curious to know how many vw shops (actual builders/installers) purchase your products and recommend/install them on their customers car.

Likewise, I'd be curious to know how many vw shops remove them from their customers cars and trash them....

One more thought for the engineer...
Ever consider that the rubber bushings for the spring plate were "engineered" by vw to eliminate rigidity in that area? perhaps from side load forces when cornering??
Can't wait to see the first torsion housing fracture....

AND DON'T THINK WE HAVEN'T NOTICED YOUR USE OF THIS FORUM AS A STAGE FOR YOU TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Jump to:
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: