Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Egypt Classic Cars
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 16, 2024
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS throttle ring. It was well packaged. Great communication. Fast shipping. I would gladly do business with again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Suboval
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I purchased a NOS fuel filter.
Another business transaction completed with Ashraf with absolutely no issues.
Great communication. Fast shipping. I would gladly do business with again!

There's two things we learn from history:
1.) History repeats itself.
2.) We don't learn from history.
Terry Gaudet Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a NOS split beetle dash pod from Ashraf last week. Arrived safe and well packaged. Very easy seller to work with. Transaction was smooth. Would definitely buy from him again.

1950 Beetle Standard
1955 Canadian Custom
1956 Kombi w/SO23 kit
1965 Kombi walkthrough
1965 Double Cab
Ferran VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I purchased some NOS parts from Ashraf. A pair of NOS bus vent windows, and a 62 bus speedometer. He was quick to reply to my Email and the parts arrived well packaged and very fast.
Top seller.
Thank you Ashraf.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a set of nos cylinders from Ashraf for a bus. Unfortunately they were heavily damaged in shipping. He shipped another set and same thing happened. He refunded the money. Super guy but I am sitting on 2 sets of damaged pistons and liners, waiting for him to find a buyer, or instruct me what he wants to do. So far I have not been able to find a buyer either.
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a NOS flasher relay and it was shipped via Fedex and arrived in about 4 days!. It was nicely packed too. Awsome transaction. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

just as an update to the 2 NOS piston and cylinder sets. I had both repaired professionally and sold them for Ashraft as some loss of $ and time for myself. He is a likeable fellow but looking back, he does a terrible job packing heavy fragile things like pistons and cylinders. I don't think those can be shipped to the USA successfully unless you send him a custom wood and foam lined box for him to ship them back to you.
1cool21
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Bought some NOS bus glass from Ashraf. Transaction went smooth and shipping was quicker than expected. Glass packaged well and quick comms. Recommend seller!
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Purchased a set of 36 hp cylinders and pistons from Ashraf.
Good communication and fast shipping.
Perfect deal.
Thank you very much.
Jose
The ADAC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I have personally made a few purchases from Egypt Classis Cars, always prompt on emails and status of all my orders. A Great asset to The Samba community!
Rusting Hulk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I bought a lower front beam torsion arm for a barndoor from Ashraf. Arrived safely in the UK via fedex. Nos part in great condition as described by Ashraf. Now fitted to a rebuilt barndoor beam.
Lionhart94010
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

RE: Egypt Classic Cars

Happy with my (2) Euro T2 Hella rear Turn signal lenses :0)

Prompt and professional, cam well packed Via FedEx…

Would do business again…

Thanks for the great service!!
thesamba - www.ratwell.com - www.shoptalkforums.com/ - www.vw-resource.com - http://www.type2.com/
http://bobhooversblog.blogspot.com/ - www.aircooled.net/gnrlsite/resource/articles.htm
SGKent Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

FedEx trashed the cylinders again. Ashraf said he will make it right. I believe him.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:25 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Perfect transaction and fast shipping.
Thanks again!
José
49vwsplit
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Purchased 36HP Mahle Pistons & Cylinders 77 mm NOS. From my initial inquiries all the way through how the parts were packaged, Ashraf was quick to respond and kept me posted with photos.

Pistons & cylinders were packaged great and arrived 100% intact. Wrist pins and clips pairs were in the original paper wraps. All within plastic bags with original preservative.

Could not have asked for better and I will buy from him again if any other parts become available.

Steve
Driver: It's OK officer, I don't wear glasses..I have contacts.
Officer: I don't care WHO you know!!
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again from Ashraf. Excellent and rapid communications throughout the investigation/purchase/shipment process and the parts arrived in a very timely manner (considering the distance involved!). Items were as described in his advertisements. I look forward to doing business with Egypt Classic Cars and Ashraf in the future!
policebeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Absolutely perfect. Very good an fast communication. Got my parcel within a week from Cairo. Everything was in NOS condition.

Whish a good 2021 and much health.

policebeetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
jlrftype7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Thanks again for the fast shipping of my Oil Filler Neck/ Pipe.
NOS stock as advertised. Perfect condition.
2017 MINI Coopers, our current DDs
‘84 Tin Top - Hilga....Auto
Hatfield62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Ashraf is a great guy, I have ordered a few times from him. One unfortunate incident with fed ex caused a part to be broken. I contacted Ashraf he replied in a matter of minutes and replaced the part immediately. He is an honest guy and I recommend him highly.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Egypt Classic Cars - [email protected] - Ashraf El-Ma Reply with quote

Perfect deal with Ashraf again.
Highly recommended seller.
Thanks!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: