Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

CliffK59 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: cliffk59
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 05, 2024
DRE blder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:32 am    Post subject: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a used 12 genny from Cliff along with the 12VDC fan housing panels. Came in as described and at a very fair price. E-mails were answered promptly and even included pics of gear. Cliff strived to answer questions I had in a straight forward manner and what I received was what he said it was as to condition. Am currently making another purchase from him and will be watching ads for future purchases. Thanks Cliff. Duane
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cliff sold me a great part at a very fair price!!....i recommend him to all samba members!...he answers email very very fast and ships very quickly, too!!....one of samba's best!....thanks again, Cliff!....i look forward to future transactions with you!.....5 STARS!!!
Marcdeb
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a Bumper and a few other items from Cliff. He went out of his way to make sure I new the condition of the bumper, even did a live walk around with zoom to show me every little flaw. No pressure. And very fair price. He even threw in some freebies. When the bumper arrived, it was even nicer than I expected. He packed everything very carefully and shipped it fast. Cliff is one of the best sellers I've bought from. Thank you Cliff.

Previously Owned:
2011 VW EOS Hard Top Conv
2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T Conv
2003 Saab 9-3 SE Conv
2001 Saab 9-3 Conv
1998 BMW 3 Series Conv
1997 Saab 900 Conv
1997 Mazda Miata

68 Ghia Vert Survivor with 22,350 miles: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=768107&highlight=
71 Ghia Vert Restoration: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=726710&postorder=asc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Veraju52
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought Cliff a wiper switch , it works perfectly just like it said. communication was very good and the item arrived very quickly and was well packaged.
View user's profile Send private message Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought two air cleaners off of Cliff. Very pleased. Great packaging and quick emails. Thanks Cliff!
Jdbackpacker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a '70 standard beetle from Cliff over the weekend. We had been communicating about the car for a couple weeks and once we met I found the car to be exactly as he presented it. Cliff was extremely patient and spent time to go through the car with me and answer all my questions. He went above and beyond to accommodate, even gave my small kids some VW badges! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Cliff again and will in the future if the opportunity presents!
Zambia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just finished a transaction with Cliff. I wish all sellers on the Samba were like him! Bought a rear defrost hatch window for my 69 deluxe. Window was in great shape and Cliff sent me four really good pictures. Window was wrapped really well and arrived quickly. Can’t ask for anything more, solid guy.
Hoss254
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cliff had a bus fuel tank cover I needed. He sold it at a fair price, packaged it nicely and shipped it for a great price. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
Mark
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: CliffK59 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Cliff is an asset to this community. I recently bought a distributor from him, and was extremely pleased with the communication, price, and packaging when it arrived. I would not hesitate to do business with him again, thanks Cliff.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: