Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Paint Job, DIY
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ride-Fly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Paint Job, DIY Reply with quote

Wow, my eyes hurt...just a little. 😊

It’s very cool, but the small blocks of color makes my head spin. I love the concept of painting a wild scheme. This one reminds me of the old cycling team that Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault were a part of - La Vie Claire or the “Good Life” in French.

Im inspired to one day pick up a beater Vanagon and paint it La Vie Claire!!!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
calo1956
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Paint Job, DIY Reply with quote

Go for it Ginny, what could go wrong? Doesn't sound like your looking for a show quality paint job. Careful on how much bondo you use, and prime over those areas first. if you wanted to use single stage automotive urethans, there around $85 per qt with harder. If you are going to spray , the HF gravity guns are $10 and when they stop working , just toss them. Have fun!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: