Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

The Domeck Brothers website
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
citroen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:27 am    Post subject: The Domeck Brothers website Reply with quote

Ron and me Dennis the Domeck brothers have our new website for things only running We will only have thing related items on this site pictures of thing shows and things I just got it running last night so it will take a old person like me a little while to make it good check it out. It is also listed with the thing shop. it is Kubel Treffen 181
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GI Joe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registered!

Looking good so far, Dennis!
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8080337#8080337
www.NLEOMF.com
Respect, Honor, Remember
Shoyrtt
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link to the site: http://kubeltreffen181.com/

Very cool! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
Joe 20
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty neat!!! I joined up!!
citroen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everybody for the responds on the first day I will get everyone set up today and more info soon. thanks from the Domeck Brothers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gene Kisner
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: New Site Reply with quote

Dennis, Ron,
Always enjoy your stuff. Sorry I won't be able to make it to Branson. Have a great trip and a great show.
Gene Kisner 74 Acapulco AACA HPOF
citroen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have learned a lot in 3 days on how to set up a website we have now increased the storage space made a menu that is easy to use we will now have space for more features . The Domeck Brothers have been building things for a lot of years and both of us have been in VWs all or lives. I am retired from a VW dealership and my own VW shop and Ron is still painting cars at a Dodge dealership. We have a lot of knowledge of VWs and just like to talk about the and share with other VW people and we thought this would the way to do it check us out this site will change a lot as we or old people and this way of communicating is new to us. Hey we still use dumb phones.
citroen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our website will have pictures of the Kubel Treffen in Branson Missouri as soon as it is over . Check out the site if you have not before we have over 850 pictures of things on the site . We are not Samba but our site is from Dennis and Ronald Domeck and it is just for thing people and people who love things. Any suggestions will help us make this a better website Thanks Dennis and Ronald Domeck kubeltreffen181.com
Mountain man
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a coincidence that I picked up my Thing in Branson Missouri in 2008 and brought her to California. And now the Treffen is being held there. WIsh I could make it back to where it all started!
Jonny Rock
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool website! It was amazing how you were able to restore the rusty one. Cool

Still looking! Lots to take in!
Semper_Dad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: The Domeck Brothers website Reply with quote

I've been trying to register on the website but I'm having all sorts of trouble.

I may have registered a long time ago but it may have been on now defunct email address. Tried several old addresses without success.

Tried re-registering with a new address and got a error message referring to a Javascript and/or cookies issue. Tried it on 3 different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox). As far as I can tell all the browsers are set up correctly. I'm sure the problem is on my end but I can't figure it out. Do anyone have any ideas?

Is there really any advantage to logging on? Not sure what additional info is visible if logged in.

Dropped a message to citroen but he hasn't been on since January.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: