Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: SAFARI GURU
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 26, 2024
MaicoCPA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

I bought some of his repro barndoor safari hinges and the quality appears to be very good and the price is more than reasonable. Let's hear from some people who bought his complete repop barndoor safaris.

Travis

- 1952 VW Ambulance
- 1967 Porsche 912
- A bunch of Maico vintage MX bikes
jeremy6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a full set of Safaris from Joe and it was a easy deal. Got just what I wanted quick and the quality was just as he stated. They fit perfect in the barn door as they should. THANKS!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
SAFARI GURU
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:43 pm    Post subject: barndoor safari's Reply with quote

jeremy6 wrote:
Bought a full set of Safaris from Joe and it was a easy deal. Got just what I wanted quick and the quality was just as he stated. They fit perfect in the barn door as they should. THANKS!!!!

thanks for posting that. it took some looking to find it. i still dont know how to use a computer. always had someone else to do it for me.
i am very glad your satisfied with my kit. let me know if i can ever help you again.
joe
snypermom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a set several months ago as well.
It was a Quick & easy transaction.
Very fast delivery and a well made product.
Well packed boxed with the glass properly lined for shipping to Canada.
The quality & finish is excellent.
I will post more once I will install them.
I recommend the vendor & product very much.

Vlad
68 bay
78 bay
66 bug
67 bug
74 super
Redbarnresto
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Bought a fuel door release cable off Joe. Good communication, fast shipping, couldn't have asked for more through and through. Thanks!

Dan
BlueJupiter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Joe is top notch. I bought a shift rod, but UPS lost it. He stayed in constant communication the whole time. After UPS failed to find it he split the UPS claim amount with me - which was way more than the original cost of the shift rod! I would definitely do business with him in the future! Thanks, Joe!!
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Thank you Joe!- Quick response to my WTB ad, and delivered exactly as described, A+
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Joe responded to a wanted ad of mine. He described what he had available, and even sent me pictures of the items to make sure they were what I was looking for. He had excellent communication throughout the sale, and shipped quickly with promptly emailed tracking info. Items arrived in great shape, and were in excellent condition as pictured/described. Wish all Samba transactions would be this easy. Would deal with again without hesitation if he had something listed I needed. Thanks Joe!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
YellowSplittie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Absolutely the way every transaction should be. Quick communication, fast shipping. Described accurately. Thank you!
Oldboxman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Bought a bus Joe advertised. Top notch seller. Great communication.
Bus was much better than expected.
Thank you Joe!
Busstom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

I've made a handful of purchases from Joe decades before I ever logged onto TheSamba, and he's always been one of the most laid back, easy going and helpful vendors in the scene.
apexxn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Safari Guru - [email protected] - Joe Vanenkenvort Reply with quote

Buying from Joe is like going back in time when we were all out to help each other and not grind every penny.

Easy to work with, quick communication and pics.

I wish he had every part I needed to complete my SC because I'd never have to deal with anyone else. Very Happy

Thanks Joe!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: