Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

rockinredhead78 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: rockinredhead78
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 27, 2015
tochtli83
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: rockinredhead78 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice product, once you get it. I won't go into details, but he made it right in the end.

Customer service skills need some work, but the product is great!

Also:
Crystal Mullins [email protected]

From below:
EverettB wrote:
A member contacted me today to say this person is this older user who has several complaints and owes several people in the UK money from past transactions:
Charles Ingram - [email protected]
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=333332

Use caution when dealing with this individual.

I have asked the person that informed me to have any past people with issues to come post here.
norcalmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought some commercial hubcaps. I am very happy with them and I even got a bonus VW keychain that was very cool.
Fast shipping. Thank you
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A member contacted me today to say this person is this older user who has several complaints and owes several people in the UK money from past transactions:
Charles Ingram - [email protected]
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=333332

Use caution when dealing with this individual.

I have asked the person that informed me to have any past people with issues to come post here.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69cider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: old green bean Reply with quote

i had a shit load of trouble with this guy, bought a 13 window, and new parts, nothing ever turned up, then 4 years later I had to pay another guy to collect van from the vendor and then ship it, which I had also already paid for, the van arrived minus two doors and all the new parts I had paid for!!
NOT GOOD AT ALL!
69cider
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 pm    Post subject: old green Reply with quote

I also still have all emails and payments made throughout is messed up deal to confirm what has been mentioned,
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Challenging to deal with ! Crystal Mullins ( aka: Charles Ingram - aka: rockinredhead78 ) If he has a part you need, be prepared to make him follow through on what he tells you he’s going to do. A simple transaction with him took me a total of 101 days to complete, yes, 101 days. (Nov. 29,’14 - Mar. 10,’15) I Paypaled money ($225) to him on Dec. 6 & only with my prodding did the package finally arrived on Jan. 5. Bottom line is his description did not match the items received & we could not work out a fair deal which forced me to return the items. He acknowledged the return shipment on Feb. 3rd. but did not credit my account until Paypal Resolution Center forced him to. I received my refund on Mar. 10th without the return ship costs I incurred. As you can see I’m a pretty patient guy, some people I know would have shown up at this guy’s door. I do believe Charles Ingram to be honest, just lax & not business savvy. Buyer Beware!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
delx23
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a seat from Charles and I'm VERY HAPPY!
He was fast on replying, we spoke over the phone and gave me all the details and description/info I wanted to know about the item I was buying.
I told him I was concerned about the feedbacks I read here but He promised He was going to ship the seat the next morning..AND HE DID!
THANKS CHARLES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chyros
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this guys a scum bag. i paid for a 65 split may 2014, I've not received anything and he's now stopped answering emails.

Ive been extremely patient but i will reporting him to the police and a local debt collector.

The VW scene doesn't need scum like this guy!!!!

AVOID DEALING WITH CHARLES AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him and copied you about your post above
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did not reply to us so he has been banned for now.
Philsheimers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: I've been Scammed! Reply with quote

I ordered a chrome lantern hanger which the I was told would cost $75.00, $40.00 more than advertised. Three months later I got no response when asking what the status was on it I even sent a private message with no response. I just checked on the samba site and it says not to deal with this site it must be a scam!

What recourse does one have and what can be done to prevent this individual from scamming others?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 pm    Post subject: Re: I've been Scammed! Reply with quote

Philsheimers wrote:
I ordered a chrome lantern hanger which the I was told would cost $75.00, $40.00 more than advertised. Three months later I got no response when asking what the status was on it I even sent a private message with no response. I just checked on the samba site and it says not to deal with this site it must be a scam!

What recourse does one have and what can be done to prevent this individual from scamming others?

I think you mean it said not to deal with this member, not the entire site.
This is a message that comes up if you view an ad from a member who is banned.

If you paid via paypal, open a dispute.
If you used your credit card through Paypal, you can also open a "Non-delivery" dispute with your credit card company.

Here is the ad you probably looked at
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1615799
You can see the "banned" message there
Can I ask why you paid more than the advertised price?
Was the $75 including shipping? This still seems very high.
Philsheimers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:20 pm    Post subject: Correction to Samba Site Reply with quote

You are correct and I owe an apology, I'm not sure, other than my PHIL'SHEIMERS acting up why I put the site was banned, I did mean that "THE SELLER" has been banned not the Site!!!!! the SAMBA SITE is AWESOME and it really sucks that some knucklehead would take advantage of it! I have bought several items on here as well as my 77 VW van.

He advertised the part as metal and the wife wanted it chromed I asked and I was told it was $40 more to have it chromed (Which they said they had several request for chroming) so we thought we would get what we asked and were told.

I have already put in a dispute with Pay Pal and will also notify my Credit Card. If the seller doesn't respond in 7 days It will be investigated by Pay Pal
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: