Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kekonaiii
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
williamM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

After the bank and paypal saw the same documents posted here- they have refunded my money- lesson learned- I'm sticking with the big boys from now on.

opinion untempered by fact is ignorance.

Don't step in any!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I'll bet most samba sellers who see this will choose not to sell to you unless you pay for insurance now.

I see both sides of your story, but sellers don't want to loose their products any more than you wanted to loose your $$$

someone somewhere now has a free set of pistons/cyls at KONA's expense and it's odd they disappeared from your old address.

I would speculate that the only ppl who had the tracking info were you and KONA, and you knew where they were delivered....

Was you old address in that bad of a neighborhood that ppl just go around stealing packages off porches?
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Insurance is not optional with ups. $100 is included automatically.

I might have missed this, but did the seller call ups to ask about the address and to ask for the ups driver to follow up with the package?
williamM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

vwinnovator wrote:
I'll bet most samba sellers who see this will choose not to sell to you unless you pay for insurance now.

I see both sides of your story, but sellers don't want to loose their products any more than you wanted to loose your $$$

someone somewhere now has a free set of pistons/cyls at KONA's expense and it's odd they disappeared from your old address.

I would speculate that the only ppl who had the tracking info were you and KONA, and you knew where they were delivered....

Was you old address in that bad of a neighborhood that ppl just go around stealing packages off porches?

Yes- in fact the lady that lived there after me only lasted a year and a half. Sold out to another guy 8 weeks ago- Main reason I left.

And maybe buyers who see how KONA reacts to missing packages will do the same.

Don't step in any!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
williamM
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

campingbox wrote:
Insurance is not optional with ups. $100 is included automatically.

I might have missed this, but did the seller call ups to ask about the address and to ask for the ups driver to follow up with the package?

Looks like Kona was on a long weekend snowmobiling trip that weekend and I'm pretty patient about delivery times- it was a perfect storm--

Don't step in any!
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I have no financial interest in this one way or another, but a few questions.
- so the address the pistons were shipped to was an old address, from years ago. Did you remove it from your paypal account? If so, how long ago?
- have you bought stuff from Kona in the past?
I guess I'm just missing how that address got used in the first place. I have sent something to the wrong address before, and it was because the registered paypal address wasn't where the buyer had intended I ship it. If you go through the motions of having paypal generate the shipping confirmation, it gives you that address. Sometimes when filling in the shipping info, the site will automatically fill out the lines of a name I ship to repeatedly, that's another possibility. When I'm shipping a ton of stuff, I go through the pile of packages, and check off the paypal list, and it's done.
If your email regarding the correct address wasn't seen and the package was already processed, that's another possibility.
Whatever happened, it sucks for both of you. I've bought a ton of stuff from Kona and had zero issues. I live in the city and stuff walks away if left unattended, so I have a private company accept all of my packages.
btljuce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Just got my split horn grills from kona, and they are beautiful and were package VERY well! Would not hesitate to buy from again! A great seller for the VW community!
dave1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Good service excellent packaging. Item was as discibed
Would definitely use again thanks Dave
Col_Forbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I purchased some original fulcrum plates from Kona.. quick to respond, very clear on what I was getting, and super quick shipping!

thanks a bunch... very nice fulcrum plates with hardly any wear Cool
71 Deluxe Bay
woogaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Got the engine block Thursday, gonna look beautiful once it goes through the wash tank to get all the cosmolene off it!
supermanbidder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Bought some empi decals from him. Awesome fast shipping and proper packaging thank you
LittleMicroCars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Thanks the pistons and cylinders arrived yesterday late in the day. Got to meet the ups man and dialed him in for deliveries in the future.. Packaged arrived in great shape. Thanks Kona
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Thank you Sir and thanks again for all the support from everyone.

Aloha

Kona
raymon covey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Kona has always done me good. Purchased set of cylinders, promptly shipped, shipping was reasonable, excellent to buy from!!!! I will use him again.
Ray
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I am sorry if anyones orders did not get out i am in nevada and was in a very bad car accident, my wife and father are still at umc teama center waiting fo operations i will try to get to the oders asap i hope that some of you can understand and be patient

If you would like to text me 208 794 6776
madmike
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

good dealing with Kona, Thanks,Madmike
76 Drag/Street bug 2180cc 'Turbo' 11:85 @113 mph"If I go any faster I'll burn up the Hamster" ,gets 28 mpg. also 10/09/22 11.90 @115 mph
"If I'm ever on Life Support,UNPLUG Me, Then Plug me back In see if that Works"
esde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

kekonaiii wrote:
I am sorry if anyones orders did not get out i am in nevada and was in a very bad car accident, my wife and father are still at umc teama center waiting fo operations i will try to get to the oders asap i hope that some of you can understand and be patient

I really hope that you and your family have a fast recovery.
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

esde wrote:
kekonaiii wrote:

I really hope that you and your family have a fast recovery.

Thank you so much my wife and father in law had operations and are still in Las Vegas. They are healing and got the worst of the accident. Thank you to all that had understanding.
jenfi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Nuts received, great deal, Thanks !
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I purchased a set of AA Pistons/ Cylinders from Kona. Communications were great, and the set was received brand new in the box. Thanks Kona!

Scott
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: