Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kekonaiii
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 10, 2024
hot-tamales
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:26 pm    Post subject: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Bought a set of TREUHAFT valve covers from Kona. Parts are as described and the communication was good. Everything like it should be.
Thanks once again!

Ads:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/search.php?username=kekonaiii
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Grvlguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kona did an awesome job on a set of webers for me. Great communication, fair price, shipped when said, and great work.
TimGud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My experience dealing with him was good as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kauaibuggas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a set of carbs from kona. something was wrong with one of the carbs. isent it back to him to look at it and he said somthing was wrong with it. he sent the carb back empi to fix. it took a few month, so instead of me waiting any longer he sent me a new carb. thanks kona Smile
LHG
Samba Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kona is a great parts dealer!
Thanks,
LHG
www.facebook.com/groups/vintagevwclub/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Podunkjr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Great communication and received parts in a timely manner. Thanks!
TC/TeamEvil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: Oval Window Mirror Reply with quote

Great! Mirror was really sweet and deliver/ease of ordering/payment choices all excellent. A great vendor, all around. Nice to finally run into one!
lumpuckeroo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy items were as advertised and delivered in a timley manner. A very honest and fair person to deal with.
David Miskov
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought used carbs and heads from Kona. The parts were as described and in good condition. Communication was very good and were shipped when they were promised. Thanks.
da_le_gas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:53 pm    Post subject: Kona is Good Peeps Reply with quote

I purchased a used set of Dual 40 mm Kadron/Solex from Kona and everything went great. Received parts as described and quickly.
Very nice to do business with and was very helpful over the phone.
I would absolutely do business with Kona again.

Thanks, Brudda.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
splitpile
Samba's Worst Speller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a set of 103's from him. Sent him a M O and he sent the parts out the day he recieved the dough, they were exactley as stated, good dealings
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nodollarsracing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:05 am    Post subject: Kona kudos Reply with quote

I purchased a CB Performance center mount shroud off of Kona and it was a good deal all the way through. He kept with me until I received the product just as described. He is a pleasure to work with. Wish more were like him. Thanks again Kona. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Thai_1_On
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kona has to be one of the best people I have ever done business with. I bought some parts from him and he checked to make sure they made it. There was a problem with th USPO Shocked but Kona saw it through and I will buy more parts from him with no worrys at all.

Thanks Kona Very Happy
toyfield
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kona was very fair and helped us out with our ghia and baja parts. He is a good The Samba member and a good parts suppler.
Thanks
P & C
jmd177
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: a great seller Reply with quote

kona answered all my emails promptly and i got a great bug.
thanks
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the chummie awards Most Ridiculous Thread topic:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67614
I posted:
Lind wrote:
kona's feedback.

especially because I know him.

then I got this not so pleasant email from him:

Kona wrote:
You got a fuckin problem with me bring it to me you piece of shit loser..

I guess that he would prefer that any problems be brought up with him personally while any good dealings should leave feeback for him in this forum.

I previously didn't post me dealings with kona because I didn't really think it was all that relevant, but I will go ahead and let you all know so that you can judge for yourself.

the first time that I didn't deal with Kona was when he, through a mutual freind, was trying to buy an oval window bug that I was selling. it was a nice original car which I had been driving for about a year. I had collected most all of the correct parts including a transmission that was built on the same day and an engine case that was about two weeks off. the engine that was in the car was about a month off. apparently Kona wanted a car for a custom project. they did not hide this fact, they made an offer on the oval saying that they didn't care about the engine, transmission, etc because they were going to put a big engine in it. I declined the offer and sold it to another freind of mine for less money with more parts because I knew that he would restore it. I guess this pissed off Kona. I actually don't mind seeing some cars get customed out, but I feel that the complete nice original ones should remain stock.

the next few times I tried to deal with Kona was after he bought out the inventory from a local VW shop, Used VW parts. somehow, Bob Cantrell, the previous owner, was able to get him to pay way too much money for the inventory. I could go on and on about that saga, but its only really entertaining if you know the players. anyway, I tried several times to buy stuff, but he never would give me a price on any parts. I don't know if this is because he didn't want to deal with me or because he didn't know what to ask for the parts. regardless, he lost a few sales there.

there has been a previous topic about Kona being a crook. I don't think that this is true. I think that fool is a much better word.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lind wrote:
from the chummie awards Most Ridiculous Thread topic:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67614
I posted:
Lind wrote:
kona's feedback.

especially because I know him.

then I got this not so pleasant email from him:

Kona wrote:
You got a fuckin problem with me bring it to me you piece of shit loser..

I guess that he would prefer that any problems be brought up with him personally while any good dealings should leave feeback for him in this forum.

I previously didn't post me dealings with kona because I didn't really think it was all that relevant, but I will go ahead and let you all know so that you can judge for yourself.

the first time that I didn't deal with Kona was when he, through a mutual freind, was trying to buy an oval window bug that I was selling. it was a nice original car which I had been driving for about a year. I had collected most all of the correct parts including a transmission that was built on the same day and an engine case that was about two weeks off. the engine that was in the car was about a month off. apparently Kona wanted a car for a custom project. they did not hide this fact, they made an offer on the oval saying that they didn't care about the engine, transmission, etc because they were going to put a big engine in it. I declined the offer and sold it to another freind of mine for less money with more parts because I knew that he would restore it. I guess this pissed off Kona. I actually don't mind seeing some cars get customed out, but I feel that the complete nice original ones should remain stock.

the next few times I tried to deal with Kona was after he bought out the inventory from a local VW shop, Used VW parts. somehow, Bob Cantrell, the previous owner, was able to get him to pay way too much money for the inventory. I could go on and on about that saga, but its only really entertaining if you know the players. anyway, I tried several times to buy stuff, but he never would give me a price on any parts. I don't know if this is because he didn't want to deal with me or because he didn't know what to ask for the parts. regardless, he lost a few sales there.

there has been a previous topic about Kona being a crook. I don't think that this is true. I think that fool is a much better word.

This is funny!!!! This guy Lind stole a clock out of my friends car then put a non working crappy one back in so that it would not be noticed till it was too late!!!!If he rebutts this just email me and I will give you the guys phone number that he stole it from. Take about this guy just makes me sick. I would rather throw something away then to sell ANYTHING from this VW Raper. He talks a lot of crap and really has NO dealings with me cause I kicked him out of my shop cause I was going to kick his ass for trying to come in there and act like I was desperate to sell anything. He comes in and I am in the process of moving and I had a whole bunch of Bran New stuff on the ground and he starts to stack stuff in a pile. Koni shocks and a bunch of Bosch parts then I ask him what is he doing and he tells me he is making a 100.00 with about 400.00 worth of parts thus far. So....I need not say more about this mole...
Thai_1_On
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a set of cam gears from Kona and as always the service was good and there just what he said they would be. This is the second buy from him for me and I'd buy from him again no problem.
theneon1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: excellant sellar Reply with quote

received nice external oil cooler.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
volksguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Timing gears Reply with quote

Very Happy you just made a new satisfied customer,Thanks for the great deal on the straite cut timing gears.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 1 of 22

Jump to: