Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kekonaiii
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 04, 2024
Dan McInelly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Good prices and quick shipping. I have ordered from him before and Im very happy with the service!
VENTURA RACING
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Excellent Seller, Fast shipping. Thank you. cesar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Again, smooth and easy transaction - cheers -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kekonaiii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Gray Oval wrote:
Again, smooth and easy transaction - cheers -

Thank You Sir
ekimikem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Purchased a set of 85.5 mm P & C's. Communication was great and shipping was fast. This isn't my first purchase from Kona and it won't be my last. Thanks Kona!
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Just received some exhaust nuts that I ordered from Kona, I have ordered from him in the past, another great experience, super fast shipping and a great person to deal with!
tfleet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Kona, Great follow up, on top of things with updated e-mail contact product arrived and was better than expected Thanks!
busterjohn
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Purchased a set of 8mm SS exhaust nuts and received them before expected! These are life savers when you have custom built exhaust systems. Thanks again for always supporting my race program Kona!!!

I refuse to accept defeat!!! I will destroy my body to acheive VICTORY!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Always good to deal with Kona. cheers ~
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Purchased a nice big spring from Kona. Good communication. cheers -
muirfollower
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Kona, Appreciate the help with the 1971 SB complete wiring harness! It was the most affordable price out there on the Samba and thru any online catalogue, so had to jump on it.
For others in the audience, it arrived in two days cross the country via US postal( which is almost unheard of today). Probably the best thing new I've bought for the Super B in a long time.
Many Thanks!
Andrew in North Cakalacky
sikuz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

All good. Thanks Kona Smile
brian rogers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Kona was great in putting up with my newbie questions and BS. Bought a crankshaft from him, it arrived today. No shipping damage on USPS’s part. Quick and easy. Will do biz with him again!
Thank you Kona.
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Bought a few more engine parts from Kona, fast and easy.
mcdragracer
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Bought from Kona in the past, great experience, great communication and fast shipping, an asset to the samba!
doubledoor64
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Ordered some pistons an cylinders from Kona. Delivered quick fair priced
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Peter_Plade
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Purchased some stickers.
Great communication and fast shipping and even included some free stickers.
Top seller.
50Splitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

I noticed that the email address for this seller changed from [email protected] to [email protected]. Also payments changed to F&F for PayPal. Is this still Kona? Has anyone purchased from this seller after this change?
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Those new ads aren’t Kona’s ads his ads are messed up someone else’s email and PayPal info are on those ads EV is fixing it now
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
50Splitman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: kekonaiii - [email protected] - Kona Reply with quote

Thanks for the clarification - I guess I'm the fool. I looked at all the feedback here and thought these were legit.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Jump to:
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: