Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: chaosisme
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 08, 2024
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:
he disputed the paypal.com payment saying it was not the handle in the ad....

...sellers beware, this person wants NOS quality for cheap, uses paypal.com as a tool to screw people over....still waiting on paypal.com to decide otherwise will never do anything for this guy ever again! Rolling Eyes very lame Taylor!

He did the opposite to me. His ad showed beautiful NOS distributor caps and I was sent faded and oxidized ones that looked nothing like his pictures.

I couldn't dispute it with PayPal since payment was sent as Friends and Family and you can't dispute that.

I'm still out $150 for the garbage he sent me.

I told him he could send it back and I would try to find a better handle, but nothing sent back. he just wants to try to keep the handle that I rekeyed for him and his money. I sent him a very nice used handle which I rekeyed to his bus code, and he is claiming its not the one in the photo of my ad..... well as you well know is sell tons of handles and parts usually from one ad, what I sent is well worth $65 shipped to California but he is expecting nos quality for $65 shipped no biggie, I wont deal with him again
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

I shipped them back and only wanted the purchase price refunded, I would eat the shipping both ways.

He said there were no returns and then edited his ad saying no returns even though it didn't before.

BAIT AND SWITCH.

I just hope other potential buyers/sellers read this.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
taylor asked me to rekey a handle for his bus to his code and send him a nice handle for $65 shipped to replace his broken unit. I agreed and did so. he disputed the paypal.com payment saying it was not the handle in the ad, which he knew, and claimed the quality was not good enough chrome wise being a 60 year old handle. the chrome and handle was a solid 9 out of 10, work was completed to match his code, and shipped in a timely manner. sellers beware, this person wants NOS quality for cheap, uses paypal.com as a tool to screw people over....still waiting on paypal.com to decide otherwise will never do anything for this guy ever again! Rolling Eyes very lame Taylor!

Damn, what is it with you guys and not telling the truth?

First, I never asked you to re-key anything, you offered. I emailed you about one of your ads asking what the code on the handle was. Your response was:

"I can match the code you need. What is the code you need?"

After I told you, you quoted me $65 shipped for the handle. In your email you said, "$65 shipped for THIS (emphasis mine) handle to you. Paypal to [email protected]"

My response to you was, "Is it the same handle or a different one? Can you send me a picture?"

Your response: "Nice original handle with your code"

I thought, weird response, since I asked a direct question and your response was vague. You made it seem earlier that it was the same handle but I wanted to be sure. so I replied, "Awesome, please send me a photo and I can get payment sent. Thanks, Taylor."

Your response: "Photo is in the ad."

Ok cool, its settled, Im getting the photo in the ad. I sent the payment the next day.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

And then...nothing. I heard nothing from you until I emailed you on 12/12 asking if the handle was shipped and your response was, "Going out in the morning." Which was not true, the postage was printed until 12/14, 10 days after I paid you.

I asked you if you had tracking and you replied yes, and then proceeded not to give it to me. Which I also thought was weird, and you asked me to give it a few days because the post office was being slow.

Not a big deal, I responded, "Hi, ok cool. Can you send me the tracking?"

And again, I got no response. Not a huge deal, the handle showed up the next day. And when I opened it up, of course, it wasnt the handle I thought I was getting.

Just so everybody can follow along you said above:

ratlookvw wrote:
he disputed the paypal.com payment saying it was not the handle in the ad, which he knew, and claimed the quality was not good enough chrome wise being a 60 year old handle.

No, I did not know, you led me to believe it was the same handle. Just so we are clear, here is the photo from the ad in question:

And here is what I received:

I sent you an email letting you know I was disappointed that I paid extra for a handle that was not nearly as nice as the one in the photo (which would have matched my bus) but instead I got one with a huge gouge in the chrome. I asked for my money back.

Your response was again evasive and you said:

It’s a good used original handle keyed to your code..... that is a pretty darn nice original handle. If you would have said it had to be new German I would have told you a lot more money

My response:

I never asked for new German, I believed I was getting the handle from the ad, not one with a chunk of chrome missing. I received a handle in worse condition than the one in the ad and when I asked for a photo you said it was in the ad, leading me to believe I would receive that handle. The handle is not the one you led me to believe I was getting and it has chrome missing. I'd like my money back to be honest.

Thank you

You responded that there was basically no chance I was going to get my money back, and you said that we both agree that I received a nice handle, which I was quite literally telling you the opposite from the time I received it:

That handle is a 9 out of 10. There are no refunds on work done If you find a better handle than that you can put the guts into the new handle. Two of us agree you received a very nice handle rekeyed to your code for the money spent.

So you solution was more me to buy another handle and swap the guts over. Not what I was hoping for for $65, especially when I could have bought a non matching handle and just had it keyed myself. I never agreed the handle was nice, ever. You responded that the handle was a 9 out of 10. What is 10? NOS? How was this handle anywhere close?

So I responded, "The handle is nowhere near being a 9 out of 10 and I don't agree that I received a nice handle. I thought for 65 I would at least get a handle as decent as the one in the photo."

And then...nothing, no response from you until I opened a dispute through PayPal and then you said you would look for a nicer handle for me and that was 12/20. And since the claim was due to close tomorrow if we didnt reach a solution, and I dont think you were looking for a handle, I escalated the claim and sent the handle back. I waited 17 days to hear back from you about the other handle and I didnt.

Also, I sent the handle back:

ratlookvw wrote:

I told him he could send it back and I would try to find a better handle, but nothing sent back. he just wants to try to keep the handle that I rekeyed for him and his money. I sent him a very nice used handle which I rekeyed to his bus code, and he is claiming its not the one in the photo of my ad..... well as you well know is sell tons of handles and parts usually from one ad, what I sent is well worth $65 shipped to California but he is expecting nos quality for $65 shipped no biggie, I wont deal with him again

Thats fine, you dont have to deal with me ever again. The feeling is mutual. But again, why is it so hard for you to tell the truth? I even uploaded the tracking for the handle to PayPal, why the need to lie?

'68 FI Sunroof Squareback

'70 Westy

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:
taylor asked me to rekey a handle for his bus to his code and send him a nice handle for $65 shipped to replace his broken unit. I agreed and did so. he disputed the paypal.com payment saying it was not the handle in the ad, which he knew, and claimed the quality was not good enough chrome wise being a 60 year old handle. the chrome and handle was a solid 9 out of 10, work was completed to match his code, and shipped in a timely manner. sellers beware, this person wants NOS quality for cheap, uses paypal.com as a tool to screw people over....still waiting on paypal.com to decide otherwise will never do anything for this guy ever again! Rolling Eyes very lame Taylor!

First, I never asked you to re-key anything, you offered. I emailed you about one of your ads asking what the code on the handle was. Your response was:

After I told you, you quoted me $65 shipped for the handle. In your email you said, "$65 shipped for THIS (emphasis mine) handle to you. Paypal to [email protected]"

My response to you was, "Is it the same handle or a different one? Can you send me a picture?"

I thought, weird response, since I asked a direct question and your response was vague. You made it seem earlier that it was the same handle but I wanted to be sure. so I replied, "Awesome, please send me a photo and I can get payment sent. Thanks, Taylor."

Ok cool, its settled, Im getting the photo in the ad. I sent the payment the next day.

And then...nothing. I heard nothing from you until I emailed you on 12/12 asking if the handle was shipped and your response was, "Going out in the morning." Which was not true, the postage was printed until 12/14, 10 days after I paid you.

I asked you if you had tracking and you replied yes, and then proceeded not to give it to me. Which I also thought was weird, and you asked me to give it a few days because the post office was being slow.

And again, I got no response. Not a huge deal, the handle showed up the next day. And when I opened it up, of course, it wasnt the handle I thought I was getting.

ratlookvw wrote:
he disputed the paypal.com payment saying it was not the handle in the ad, which he knew, and claimed the quality was not good enough chrome wise being a 60 year old handle.

No, I did not know, you led me to believe it was the same handle. Just so we are clear, here is the photo from the ad in question:

I sent you an email letting you know I was disappointed that I paid extra for a handle that was not nearly as nice as the one in the photo (which would have matched my bus) but instead I got one with a huge gouge in the chrome. I asked for my money back.

It’s a good used original handle keyed to your code..... that is a pretty darn nice original handle. If you would have said it had to be new German I would have told you a lot more money

My response:

I never asked for new German, I believed I was getting the handle from the ad, not one with a chunk of chrome missing. I received a handle in worse condition than the one in the ad and when I asked for a photo you said it was in the ad, leading me to believe I would receive that handle. The handle is not the one you led me to believe I was getting and it has chrome missing. I'd like my money back to be honest.

Thank you

You responded that there was basically no chance I was going to get my money back, and you said that we both agree that I received a nice handle, which I was quite literally telling you the opposite from the time I received it:

That handle is a 9 out of 10. There are no refunds on work done If you find a better handle than that you can put the guts into the new handle. Two of us agree you received a very nice handle rekeyed to your code for the money spent.

So you solution was more me to buy another handle and swap the guts over. Not what I was hoping for for $65, especially when I could have bought a non matching handle and just had it keyed myself. I never agreed the handle was nice, ever. You responded that the handle was a 9 out of 10. What is 10? NOS? How was this handle anywhere close?

So I responded, "The handle is nowhere near being a 9 out of 10 and I don't agree that I received a nice handle. I thought for 65 I would at least get a handle as decent as the one in the photo."

And then...nothing, no response from you until I opened a dispute through PayPal and then you said you would look for a nicer handle for me and that was 12/20. And since the claim was due to close tomorrow if we didnt reach a solution, and I dont think you were looking for a handle, I escalated the claim and sent the handle back. I waited 17 days to hear back from you about the other handle and I didnt.

ratlookvw wrote:

Thats fine, you dont have to deal with me ever again. The feeling is mutual. But again, why is it so hard for you to tell the truth? I even uploaded the tracking for the handle to PayPal, why the need to lie?

Rolling Eyes tried to help you, never lied, great looking $65 used handle cut to your code....don’t know what your trying to pull here but I’m going to sleep well tonight Funny how you block your address but feel free to post mine. One word ‘SHADY!’
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
I shipped them back and only wanted the purchase price refunded, I would eat the shipping both ways.

He said there were no returns and then edited his ad saying no returns even though it didn't before.

BAIT AND SWITCH.

I hope they do too, so they know that when you sent me back the 3 caps you claimed were crap, YOU SENT ONE OF THE CAPS I SENT YOU, ONE USED CAP, AND ONE CAP FOR AN 009!

Youre a fucking bully and piece of shit, Glenn. Dont you fucking dare claim to be the victim here. Ive already spoken my piece about my transaction with you, and I had been talking to Everett about what was going on at the time since you were clearly abusing your mod privileges with regard to your issue with me by locking my thread when you knew I couldnt delete my feedback thread, and he suggested that I refund your money, which I was going to do until I saw you had opened a FRAUDULENT PayPal claim for the transaction, claiming that your account had been improperly accessed. When I called PayPal they closed the claim immediately because they knew it was bullshit.

When I got the caps back in the mail I didnt open the box for weeks because I was so sick about what happened and how shitty you were and when I finally opened the box, there was one of the caps I had sent you, one very obviously used and worn cap, and a dark brown 009 cap, not a 010/019 cap. So you did not even send me back the garbage you claimed I sent you, asshole.

'70 Westy

Last edited by chaosisme on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

ratlookvw wrote:

My response:

Thank you

ratlookvw wrote:

Rolling Eyes tried to help you, never lied, great looking $65 used handle cut to your code....don’t know what your trying to pull here but I’m going to sleep well tonight Funny how you block your address but feel free to post mine. One word ‘SHADY!’

Sure, dude. Whatever. I didnt block your address so you couldnt claim I just sent it back to myself with your name on the package. The ship from address could be anything, why does it matter I didnt show my address. You have it still, post it up. I have nothing to hide.

'70 Westy

chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

ratlookvw wrote:

My response:

Thank you

ratlookvw wrote:

Also, my whole response is proof of what happened, deny whatever you want and keep shitting in my feedback thread with Glenn, I dont really care. And I dont really care if I get my money back or not, whatever happens, happens. I sent the handle back, and made my claim with PayPal. You can have the handle back to sell to somebody else.

You lied when you said the handle shipped in a timely manner - It was not.

You lied when you said it was the same handle in the ad - It was not.

You lied when you said the handle was a 9 out of 10 - It was not.

You lied when you said I agreed the handle was a nice handle - I did not.

You lied when you said I tried to keep the handle and get my money back - I did not.

Basically, you just lied a bunch and are trying to deflect by saying I blocked out my address because Im shady. Wow.

'70 Westy

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:
chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

ratlookvw wrote:

My response:

Thank you

ratlookvw wrote:

Sure, dude. Whatever. I didnt block your address so you couldnt claim I just sent it back to myself with your name on the package. The ship from address could be anything, why does it matter I didnt show my address. You have it still, post it up. I have nothing to hide.

Here is my last email to you with your response. This is the way I treat people even after you disputed the payment with PayPal.

I will look and see if I can find a mint handle and if I do I will send to you or you can send that one back and I will switch it out for you with those guts at the end of the day I try my hardest to supply people with parts they need and like not unhappy customers chadd

Can I ask a question? What the hell is wrong with the handle I sent you? Why do you not like it or why are you not happy with it?that is a super nice good used handle with shiny chrome??? What are you after? Seriously man??? What are you expecting for $65 shipped????
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Hey brother in all seriousness you just posted a pic with your key code so some other shady so cal guy can come snag your bus. You should probably take that down. Don’t want to see you loose your bus over this silly crap 💩
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

All I wanted was a handle that looked like the one in your ad. Worn chrome is fine. Chunks of chrome missing and pitting isnt. I asked you multiple times if it was the same and you said it was, and then it wasnt.

You basically told me to go pound sand until I opened the dispute, and then when you said you would find a nicer handle, you didnt say anything after that.

PayPal said it would close 1/8 if there was no activity and I wouldnt have been able to open it again. If I get my money back, Id be more than willing to send you the money right back again for a handle in the same condition as the ad keyed to my code, which was what you promised. Thats all I wanted. And you didnt want to hear it until I complained to PayPal which shouldnt have been how it went down. I would have been willing to discuss it further but you forced me to go to PayPal. I was NEVER asking for NOS or a perfect handle, I just wanted one to match my other handle, which was pretty much exactly what was in your ad.

'70 Westy

chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

ratlookvw wrote:
Hey brother in all seriousness you just posted a pic with your key code so some other shady so cal guy can come snag your bus. You should probably take that down. Don’t want to see you loose your bus over this silly crap 💩

Thank you for the advice, Im sorry if anything I said seemed a little harsh.

'70 Westy

ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

chaosisme wrote:
All I wanted was a handle that looked like the one in your ad. Worn chrome is fine. Chunks of chrome missing and pitting isnt. I asked you multiple times if it was the same and you said it was, and then it wasnt.

You basically told me to go pound sand until I opened the dispute, and then when you said you would find a nicer handle, you didnt say anything after that.

PayPal said it would close 1/8 if there was no activity and I wouldnt have been able to open it again. If I get my money back, Id be more than willing to send you the money right back again for a handle in the same condition as the ad keyed to my code, which was what you promised. Thats all I wanted. And you didnt want to hear it until I complained to PayPal which shouldnt have been how it went down. I would have been willing to discuss it further but you forced me to go to PayPal. I was NEVER asking for NOS or a perfect handle, I just wanted one to match my other handle, which was pretty much exactly what was in your ad.

I’m going to find you another handle and send it back Like I said I’m here to help people not piss them off. If you want a different handle I’ll switch it out.
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

Brother I sent you a very nice handle. I’ll send you another one. We are all here to enjoy our hobby and we are all human good night
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:45 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

chaosisme wrote:
Glenn wrote:

BAIT AND SWITCH.

I hope they do too, so they know that when you sent me back the 3 caps you claimed were crap, YOU SENT ONE OF THE CAPS I SENT YOU, ONE USED CAP, AND ONE CAP FOR AN 009!

YOU'RE A F*CKING LIAR.

I SENT YOU THE SAME 3 CAPS YOU SENT.

chaosisme wrote:
and he suggested that I refund your money, which I was going to do until I saw you had opened a FRAUDULENT PayPal claim for the transaction, [b]claiming that your account had been improperly accessed. When I called PayPal they closed the claim immediately because they knew it was bullshit.

Another lie. I never told Paypal my account was improperly accessed. My claim was denied because it was sent as "friends and family" and you can not file a claim of fraud.

I'LL MATCH MY REPUTATION AGAINST YOURS ANYDAY.

chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

He also posted a picture of a shipping label with your full name and address. For some odd reason while yours was visible, his was intentionally blocked out. I asked Everett to remove it since it's a violation of the RULES.

Quote:
DON'T post people's full addresses or phone numbers without their permission or suggest illegal ways to obtain such information.

Here's the ad:

Here's what I got.

It's called BAIT AND SWITCH.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Glenn wrote:
chaosisme wrote:
Glenn wrote:

BAIT AND SWITCH.

YOU'RE A F*CKING LIAR.

I SENT YOU THE SAME 3 CAPS YOU SENT.

chaosisme wrote:
and he suggested that I refund your money, which I was going to do until I saw you had opened a FRAUDULENT PayPal claim for the transaction, [b]claiming that your account had been improperly accessed. When I called PayPal they closed the claim immediately because they knew it was bullshit.

Another lie. I never told Paypal my account was improperly accessed. My claim was denied because it was sent as "friends and family" and you can not file a claim of fraud.

I'LL MATCH MY REPUTATION AGAINST YOURS ANYDAY.

chaosisme wrote:
ratlookvw wrote:

He also posted a picture of a shipping label with your full name and address. For some odd reason while yours was visible, his was intentionally blocked out. I asked Everett to remove it since it's a violation of the RULES.

Quote:
DON'T post people's full addresses or phone numbers without their permission or suggest illegal ways to obtain such information.

Here's the ad:

Here's what I got.

It's called BAIT AND SWITCH.

Not lying. I have no reason to lie after all this time. I actually felt guilty that I still had your money when I received the caps back and was going to refund your money, that is until I opened the box. And like I said before, you sent one cap back that I sent you, a used cap, and an 009 cap. I actually had to look up the part number to see what it was for, it wasn't a 107 cap.

Like I said earlier, you're a fucking bully and a liar. Answer this for me, if you cannot open a claim on PayPal if you send a payment friends or family, how then did you open yours? The answer is because you lied to PayPal about the reason. And when I called them to explain the rep immediately closed the claim because it was bogus. I get it, you're in too deep to tell the truth now and anything but full steam ahead would make you look bad. I wasn't going to say anything because I just wanted this ordeal to be over but you seem unwilling to let it go.

Also, you said above that for some strange reason I blocked out my address but left Chadd's up. My mistake for showing it, but I did that so he and everybody could see I returned the handle to him at his address, not sent back to me with his name on it. I clarified that above, you seem to want to find malice in it but whatever, you can't seem to tell the truth anyway.

'70 Westy

Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Like I said.... i'll put my reputation up against yours any day.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-L...d-p/841206

Quote:
Re: Can you dispute a friends and family payment?

Hi everyone,

Payments sent through the Friends and Family option are not eligible for Buyer Protection at this time.

If you are paying for an item, goods, or service, we strongly recommend against marking it as Friends and Family.

So, stay safe and don't use this if you're purchasing something - you might be hurting yourself in the long run Smiley Sad

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Correct, you cant dispute a PURCHASE made using friends and family. You called PayPal and said your account had been accessed without your authorization.

The dispute closed the same day once I called PayPal and explained what you did. So, you're still a liar.

'70 Westy

Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Nice spin but not the truth. It was canceled because you can't dispute a friend's and family.

As i said before, I'll put my reputation against yours any day.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
chaosisme
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

Not a spin. If a dispute isnt allowed for Friends and Family, as you say, why would they even allow you to open it in the first place if they were going to close it for that reason? The fact is you told PayPal that the payment was made without your authorization, thats how you opened it in the first place. PayPal closed it once I contacted them and told them you were having buyer's remorse and had proof you made the payment. They closed it immediately.

You tried opening the claim before I had the caps back in my possession and didnt even send them all back to me, as I have said. I have no reason to lie about this, it was $165, I dont give a shit about it. This whole ordeal with you has been a complete nightmare, all because you decided to be an asshole and a bully when you didnt get your way, instead of being a rational human being. Go you.

'70 Westy

Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: chaosisme - [email protected] - Taylor Reply with quote

I sent them back and when you bitched about me not asking your "permission" i told you to donate the money to charity.

Let's see the canceled check.

Again.. my rep vs yours. I'll let everyone decide for themselves.

It's time to move on.... i'm so done with you.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: