Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

topheavyredhead - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: topheavyredhead
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 19, 2023
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

So does anyone know how to order parts from this seller? I wrote to him two weeks ago about a part and my wife wrote a week ago. The part is still for sale, his ads have been updated since each of us wrote, but neither of us has gotten a reply. We were logged into our accounts when sending messages. Is there some other way of reaching this seller that we don't know about?
mr white
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does he have a phone number? Have you tried to send a pm?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

mr white wrote:
Does he have a phone number? Have you tried to send a pm?

So it turns out that using the email attached to this thread works. Like I said, I contacted the seller via this site and heard nothing for two weeks. I used the [email protected] address I found in this thread and I got a response within 24 hours. I purchased the item yesterday and will update once it arrives.
D/A/N
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Part paid for on 3/21 and arrived on 3/23. The seller is a man of few words, but this is where to send yours:

[email protected]
Hobug Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff had the part I needed and shipped the same day. Can't beat that!
72 Super
63 Bug
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

It is once again a pleasure to deal with,as this is the second time I have brought things from type 4 revolution. Always first class.Thanks again
regards Wayne (yarrum)
mstra
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller, very honest - sent additional pictures for a part I was considering without being asked. A seller you can trust.
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got 2 seat back bump stops, good products and fast shipment, thank you
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Jeff inquired about some tools I had for sale. He knew just what he was looking for and asked for payment instructions.
He followed them to a "T" & it was super smooth.
Thank you Jeff!!
-Evan
Car_Man_Ghia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:01 am    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

So, here's my story with the recent dealings with Jeff and the Type4Revolution: Back in August I bought two tail light housings for a late model bug. They were sent to Germany through the military APO system. Based on my current location, and blurb about scarcity of air cooled parts over here, Jeff offered to assist with parts in the future.
The event for assistance came in mid-October, when another thesamba.com seller flat-out refused to send a batch of external alternator voltage regulators to my APO address; and cited "not worth the trouble." That seller is obviously not the 'guru' of making money and honoring prices!
That is when I asked Jeff if he'd be willing to buy same items and forward them to me after I foot the bill. He declined, but offered a similar item from his own used parts inventory. Come to find out, he also significantly reduced the asking price from another one I found later posted on his classified ads. Significant sacrifice there.
I received the regulator today, and found a surprise SECOND voltage regulator included!
Jeff has REALLY bent over backwards for me, and I can tell that he and the topheavyredhead care more about the Volkswagens than simply turning a profit. And to top that off, they even include novelty THRH stickers in both orders I have made from them!
People like T4R and THRH are the reasons why I stick with Volkswagens and thesamba.com. Nothing but praise from me, and I absolutely WILL NOT hesitate to buy from T4R in the future when faced with same-part options.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
68 Type 3 Fastback "Fasty"
69 Bug "Sunflower"
70 Bug "$50 bug"
72 Baja Champion
72 Super Beetle Convertible
72 Super Shell
73 412
73 Transporter "Bluffy"
74 Standard Bug
74 Jeans Käfer
'74 Dasher "Green Terror"
75 Super Baja
84 Cabriolet "Pip Squeak"
90 Corrado G60 + donor 90 G60
04 R32 "rThirsty2"
04 New Beetle Turbo S
06 New Beetle TDI
07 GTI Fahrenheit #67
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased some plug wire separators, a smooth easy transaction !
cheers - Gary
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

Top notch seller Nice bolts and nuts. Fast shipping.
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Miklo
¡Chale!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: type4revolution - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a 71 Type 2 fuse block.

It was packed very well and shipped and received quickly.

I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase other parts in the future.

Antelope Valley's Mobile Air-Cooled Guru

Dr OnHolliday wrote:
As I remember it, lowriding was not one of the criteria that Adolf gave to Dr. Porsche...
1950splitrag
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

I needed a bushing for my Beetle starter and THR came through for me. Very customer service oriented, you can't go wrong doing business with THR. Thanks again.
BumbleBuggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

THR is da bomb. Just like the sticker sent with the parts implies (going on my bus by the way). Quality lenses. Delivered fast. Packed well. Exactly as described. Excellent seller. Surely would buy from topheavyredhead again.
Gray Oval Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a mix of parts, arrived fast. THR are nice to deal with - G
plhalm727
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and easy transaction! Fast shipping too! Would definitely do business with again!! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
kentuckyruss
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchase access covers for my 66 bug. Very smooth transaction. I would definitely buy from again.
Aputz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a fan shroud cover, excellent communication!! Item received as expected. Will definitely purchase some more items..!!

Top rated seller...!!!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: topheavyredhead - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another A+ transaction with Jeff!
Smooth as could be!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: